Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm allready falling for the wrong foid. I'm gonna get into trouble. NEED HELP!

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
I'm going to this mental care center now.
I've talked to the psiclogist there wich is a dude and it seems I will be able to tell him my most gruesome problems with him in confidentiality. He said to me that he wont write in the report anything that I dont want, and I more or less trust him. So the first step into going to the center was easier than I thought. At least with this guy i can talk. Hope he stays on my side and does not betray me.

My problems are forbiden and hot topics in Spain: (I like JBs, im a mysoginist and the more hot topic of all: I have uncontrolable anger issues towards woman, to the point of violence) else why i was scared as shit about going to the center and delayed it for like 3 years. You dont know how forbidden is in Spain today to have this problems. I had to legit close myself at home so nobody would send me to the stake 15 years ago. There are men bein jailed righ now for calling a woman a bitch for real no lying. The guy made a pact with me that I only talk about this issues with him and I say nothing to the rest of the staff as they are all foids!!
Spain is feminist hell look it up for yourselfs.

HOWEVER: They've assigned me an advisor/tutor wich is going to be my link between me and the center. AND SHE IS A FOID.
That means any issue I have, I'll have to call this person first. She will be trying to coordinate all my activities and even VISIT ME AT MY HOMETOWN if I have a crisis!!!

Explanation: I've been needing a foid to care about me and understand my problems since 11, that Im alone, abandoment issues form my family, in desperate need to get a gf and sex and affection, that I've been bullied by foids, that I ned sex and company, Im touch starved, have a ton of health issues, and ned SEX SEX AND SEX. I will not open that much to her I hope of course however:

This foid is going to be the first time a woman in my life is gona care about my life, and come so close to me as to tell her that I am in a lot of trouble and suffering, and even come to my house!! :feelsohgod: So they assigned me this foid that althought she is in the wall allready is the youngest one in the center and probably was a Stacie in her youth. You can see she was beautifull in her youth for sure.

To make it short and simple, even if shes not my type (I like JB) I will be falling for her. I know this allready because it has happend to me before. Its what giga-desperation does to the mind. Im to desperate, TO DESPERATE, and desperation leads you to even fall for foids wich you dont like (just becuase there is nothing else to choose, and because I WILL BE WATCHING HER EVERY FUCKING WEEK FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!!

This looks bad, really really bad. I know myself. This has happened to me before. And is allready starting to happen. I will fall into some wierdo imaginary love story shit in my mind that I know for a fact it will end up in rejection. However I will be unable to stop it just for the fact that is the only foid I will be seen every fucking day and she will get involved in my life more than any woman has ever donne in my life!! Not even my mother cared about me! An even if she is just making her job Im gonna have issues, reals issues. You understand what I mean? Desperation is desperation.

Its gonna feel like a fucking torture. Watching this Stacie-like foid everyday and she asking me how I am and how I feel and offering help. Not once in the story of my live (im 34 now) a foid has pay any fucking atention to me of any kind. Can you imagine the mind strugle? Can you imagine this extended for 1.5 years?
I still havent touch a boob in my life! KHHV here!

Boy this looks bad bad bad. Im gonna be in a lot of trouble.

I NEED HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

PS: In case somebody wonders, yes I have to go to the center. I've been in issolation for 15 years and they are trying to help me break that hikkikomori state and help me go living in my own place leaving my problematic family who destroyed my life from the beggining so I dont have much options. Is my last chance of getting out of this hell.

IM FUCKED. Any sugestions?

Last edited:
Is the age of consent of 16 in spain not low enough for you?

Pretty much in the same situation. Rotting only for 7 years though (as you might remember)

I have more general anger issues though. Typical male depression pattern has always been taboo, even 15 years ago. They always quickly frame you as criminal.

I also have some roastie social worker. How many hours per week does yours come? Mine comes 2 hours.

Thank god I am to disillusioned to fall for anyone.

Last edited:

Pretty much in the same situation. Rotting only for 7 years though (as you might remember)

I have more general anger issues though. Typical male depression pattern has always been taboo, even 15 years ago. They always quickly frame you as criminal.

I also have some roastie social worker. How many hours per week does yours come?
Nope. I legit like 13-15 yo. Im so fucked. But also those girls here are the most attention seeking whores you coul find in the street. I dont feel safe. My mind is blocked for all the contradictory information. You dont know how much times I've seen a foid 'hey that one is what i find atractive' and finding out she's 14. very common in Spain for this bitches to work as models allready. like in Italy lets say.

How is the relation with your social worker? I still dont know how the schelude is going to be but she is the sort of contact that i will have to call to resolve any issue :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Ditto, ever since i found the blackpill i can't understand How someone could "fall" for some foid?

I only want to fuck some PUSSY and then disappear, ALL this bullshit love "relationships" disgust me a lot, plus i would probably kill the whore If she cheated on me.

Ditto, ever since i found the blackpill i can't understand How someone could "fall" for some foid?

I only want to fuck some PUSSY and then disappear, ALL this bullshit love "relationships" disgust me a lot, plus i would probably kill the whore If she cheated on me.
Thats the problem boyo. is not real. Is a legit psicological problem. Mental condition from years of brainwashing. I know is contradictory. Is just part of the menatl issues I have. Some almost bipolar thing. I feel all the emotions too exagerated. Cannot explain it better.

Thats the problem boyo. is not real. Is a legit psicological problem. Mental condition from years of brainwashing. I know is contradictory. Is just part of the menatl issues I have. Some almost bipolar thing. I feel all the emotions too exagerated. Cannot explain it better.
It's cool man, you can speak your mind here, no one is going to belittle you for being "mysoginistic" JFL.

If you are 34 yo it's OVER AF Bro, How long have you been dealing with the urge to beat foids in your life, is It a recent thing?

Spain is one of the most feminist places right? Even the males probably are, gonna be honest with you hombre, don't speak about violence, raping or any of those things, you definitely can't Trust what this guy said to you about secrecy, If you say anything capable of putting the life of someone in danger(especially foids'lives) this Guy is going to snitch on you.

Regarding the foid in your life, don't talk to her about violence also and please definitely don't talk about rape JFL.

Every single time you feel like falling for her, come to this site, enter the "must read" topics and then it will pass.

Buena suerte brocel.

i like 14 years old foids too, even less .

It's cool man, you can speak your mind here, no one is going to belittle you for being "mysoginistic" JFL.

If you are 34 yo it's OVER AF Bro, How long have you been dealing with the urge to beat foids in your life, is It a recent thing?

Spain is one of the most feminist places right? Even the males probably are, gonna be honest with you hombre, don't speak about violence, raping or any of those things, you definitely can't Trust what this guy said to you about secrecy, If you say anything capable of putting the life of someone in danger(especially foids'lives) this Guy is going to snitch on you.

Regarding the foid in your life, don't talk to her about violence also and please definitely don't talk about rape JFL.

Every single time you feel like falling for her, come to this site, enter the "must read" topics and then it will pass.

Buena suerte brocel.
Its OVER AF but my mind wont accept it. In my mind im still 14.

Ive been dealing with the urge to beat up foids since i was 17. When i closeted down into my house. In fact is all realted. The sexual repression. How foids played with my mind witch is a kind of bulliyng too that nobody recognices. How whores they were (at that age and afterwards). Everything together.

About the guy in the center, i'll be honest with you after 15 years of isolation i've complatelly lost the hability to lie. I dont have social skills anymore. So the guy will know all this things.

About the foid Im trying to tell the guy that he puts me with another tutor, but it does nt matter cause their all foids!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

You see how yo can become a mentalcel out of sexual problems? even if Im tall (you fakecell catcher)

thats why so many men hide in their rooms and dont come out not even to this forums (hikkikomoris)

Yes Spain is one of the most feminist countries, so men are a problem too as they are cucked af. Dus why I ended in this site, I cannot talk about this anywere else.

Its OVER AF but my mind wont accept it. In my mind im still 14.

Ive been dealing with the urge to beat up foids since i was 17. When i closeted down into my house. In fact is all realted. The sexual repression. How foids played with my mind witch is a kind of bulliyng too that nobody recognices. How whores they were (at that age and afterwards). Everything together.

About the guy in the center, i'll be honest with you after 15 years of isolation i've complatelly lost the hability to lie. I dont have social skills anymore. So the guy will know all this things.

About the foid Im trying to tell the guy that he puts me with another tutor, but it does nt matter cause their all foids!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

You see how yo can become a mentalcel out of sexual problems? even if Im tall (you fakecell catcher)

thats why so many men hide in their rooms and dont come out not even to this forums (hikkikomoris)

Yes Spain is one of the most feminist countries, so men are a problem too as they are cucked af. Dus why I ended in this site, I cannot talk about this anywere else.
I feel you, we can only talk about this issues through anonimity and fake profiles.

Foids and cucks destroy your life If you do it out in the open.

i like 14 years old foids too, even less .
most men do, but soyceity will make us believe is something wrong with us. Meanwhile were I live foids will start whoring around 12 no problem.

Females live in your head rent free

I feel you, we can only talk about this issues through anonimity and fake profiles.

Foids and cucks destroy your life If you do it out in the open.
Yep.

You know that one of my real fears throught this whole years of isolation is being end in jail?
Not for going ER. Thats not gonna happen. But for fucking a JB or beating up a partner yes. I alllready know men in jail for it. And what they did was more than justify to my eyes you know?

This is the country were having a gf is more dangerous than dealing with drugs. Thats feminist paradise for you.

most men do, but soyceity will make us believe is something wrong with us. Meanwhile were I live foids will start whoring around 12 no problem.
exactly , you have no life if you have never had sex with a JB . where do you live ?

I've talked to the psychologist there which is a dude and it seems I will be able to tell him my most gruesome problems with him in confidentiality. He said to me that he wont write in the report anything that I don't want, and I more or less trust him. So the first step into going to the center was easier than I thought. At least with this guy i can talk. Hope he stays on my side and does not betray me.
I'm sorry for you uncle Joseph but that man would stab you at the first chance he got.
Specially for roasties social workers.
You would be a trophy to them.

Delude what you say to him.
Same for the bitch who got your case. Ask yourself one thing; is that woman would be friendly toward you when you were in HS?
High school end, not the mentality.

99% of people don't see the difference between ephebophilia and pedophilia.

What would happen they would force you therapy and drugs to kill your libido.
Don't forget you're a potential rapist. Even if you never did wrong your whole life.

Medical fields, they're only there to neutered ugly males.
They took pleasure from it. In their silly minds, they see it as a revenge of all those assholes that dumped those cum dumpsters.

Don't forget you're a male, ugly and old.
In other word a treat.

edit :

I also have some roastie social worker. How many hours per week does yours come? Mine comes 2 hours.

AOC was 13 not so long ago.
@torujo is an ugly manlet and they give him the autism label of quality because of it.

I hope somebody from her mentally ill clients strangles her to death and they commit him to asylum and not jail.

Brutal

I’d try to call center and say she was being inappropriate and you’d rather speak to a man

Yep.

You know that one of my real fears throught this whole years of isolation is being end in jail?
Not for going ER. Thats not gonna happen. But for fucking a JB or beating up a partner yes. I alllready know men in jail for it. And what they did was more than justify to my eyes you know?

This is the country were having a gf is more dangerous than dealing with drugs. Thats feminist paradise for you.
That last phrase truly summarizes that Sad excuse of society we have.

You could go to jail for a simple fake report from a random girl, no proofs, no videos, only her word is necessary to fuck you up.

Are you going there on your own free will? Don't trust that shrink too much, he is bind by law if he consider you danger to society to report you to authority and they might lock you up. As for the foid try to keep in mind thats over any time you see her. Be careful.

I'm sorry for you uncle Joseph but that man would stab you at the first chance he got.
Specially for roasties social workers.
You would be a trophy to them.
I fear that too. Wich is why im still scared to death about going this monday.
If anything I can allways stop gonig.

99% of people don't see the difference between ephebophilia and pedophilia.
specially the foids who dress up like whores at 13, wich im pretty sure this social worker did in her days

What would happen they would force you therapy and drugs to kill your libido.
Don't forget you're a potential rapist. Even if you never did wrong your whole life.
Yes I thought that my whole life.

AOC was 13 not so long ago.
You seem to be pretty aware of whats going on here. Are you Spanish??

I saw your coment just before leaving for the supermarket.
I literary came across two 14yo foids dress like prostitutes when i opened the door. Came across 3 more on my way to the supermarket.
I had like a shock, like you say, My mind: 'Im a predator. A threat. Only way to go is rape. Jail or rope'.
I had such a mental impact in those minutes that when i was in the supermarket I was having a panic attack and almost had to leave. Finally I made it and when i was paying the cashier tears were coming out. Cannot take the foids in front of me and cannot fuck them. Is been 20 years of this bullshit.
I've been living like that my whole life, and there is the rest of the life to go like this.

I feel is everything so unjust. They change the law and repress my sexuality. Why dont repress the sexuality of those foids I came across. Every grown up bitch and normie sees it as normal. I don't. I don't belong to this planet. i'm an alien. I feel so bad that I could puke. Or kill myself. Or who knows...
The pain. It was a while since i last cryed.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Are you going there on your own free will? Don't trust that shrink too much, he is bind by law if he consider you danger to society to report you to authority and they might lock you up. As for the foid try to keep in mind thats over any time you see her. Be careful.
I try. But Im so retarded Im easily manipulated. And I mean EASILY. They could do with me whatever they wanted.
Brutal

I’d try to call center and say she was being inappropriate and you’d rather speak to a man
Im gonna try to change but Im afraid would by another foid. Its all foids in the center. :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I hope somebody from her mentally ill clients strangles her to death and they commit him to asylum and not jail.
That has been my hope in several ocasions. Asylum and not jail. Is one of the only reasons i risk going to this places. To try to see if I could get that benefit.
That last phrase truly summarizes that Sad excuse of society we have.

You could go to jail for a simple fake report from a random girl, no proofs, no videos, only her word is necessary to fuck you up.
Yep, and that IS Spain in a sentence.

Last edited:
im afraid that will not work.
I enter a delirium state that lasts for months and I cannot do anything about it.
That comes just from pure starvation over 20 years
I cannot controll my mind in that regard the same way I cannot control anxiety
Now, this woman will NEVER have feelings for you, she has her own normie life and Chadlite boyfriends, she is not going to fall for an ugly incel in the mental institution she works for, you’re just one of countless patients she’s treated.
Pretty sure she will have had as much dick as she wanted in her lifetime. i feel so odd when I have to interact with this people. Is like sex is an alien concept to me at this point. She is a roastie still she will have a chad bf.
It looks like she cares about you, but that’s a skill she perfected by pretending to care for thousands of people.
Foids cannot care about anything. Its indeed a learned skill for her work.
However I need care, Im starved of it thru my whole life, thus why I fell in this traps.
Females live in your head rent free
Yup, nothing I can do about it. I've tryed even buddhist meditation bullshit to get them out of my head. imposible. Touch starvation changes even your inner homeostasis. No joke. Have health issues for lack of physical contact.

Last edited:
“Just take the shot, she might fall in love with you inkwell, trust your feelings :soy::soy:

Anyway if she starts treating you badly kill hER (in Flappy Bird) and touch her as you want. That might help you, psychology is not a real science, so I’d not trust it. You should pretend when you’re talking with them. Remember they’re the enemy and not your friend.

Consider that if they lock you up, you won’t be able to rope, cope (with the forum) or have revenge in any form. They will force you to live under their conditions that are worse than jail. If you need to go to jail, at least have your revenge upon the soyciety that has rejected you and put you in such a dire situation. My 2 dimes.

How is the relation with your social worker? I still dont know how the schelude is going to be but she is the sort of contact that i will have to call to resolve any issue :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Mixed feelings. Much virtue signaling and I have the feeling she is using cliché textbook phrases that never 100% fit the core of the portrayal of the things I talk about. It's like you talk to some lazily scripted robot. I have the feeling she just fakes being understanding to lure me into some trap. I became very skeptic over the years. They usually try to just force you into some labor camp, where they pacify you with propaganda and one shoe fits all medication to turn you into a zombie. In the past this even went so far that they try to pressure me via insulting me. Maybe this foid just employs a different tactic to achieve the same goal.

I obviously didn't drop any of the deeper blackpills concerning capitalism, classism, ableism, ageism or lookism, because of this.

Last edited:
Tell her you are a virgin maybe she'll give you pity fuck.

"This foid is going to be the first time a woman in my life is gona care about my life"

She'll have as much care for you as an escort has attraction to her clients, both get paid to do it.

Interesting, a hebephile :feelshehe:

Tell her you are a virgin maybe she'll give you pity fuck.
Im shure she will :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She'll have as much care for you as an escort has attraction to her clients, both get paid to do it.
I allready know it. I just need you guys reminding me it so my fucked up brain does not trick me again. It happens to me over and over again for the course of my life. Tnx. :)

Im shure she will :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I allready know it. I just need you guys reminding me it so my fucked up brain does not trick me again. It happens to me over and over again for the course of my life. Tnx. :)

Worth a try tbh what do you have to lose.

she and the other guy will most likely try their best to fuck up your life and put you in jail.

Normies never gave a flying fuck before and it's not going to change especially now in this horrible fucking age.just don't say anything retarded unless you want to die with a broom up your ass in prison.

He's gonna report u to the authorities

“Just take the shot, she might fall in love with you inkwell, trust your feelings :soy::soy:

Anyway if she starts treating you badly kill hER (in Flappy Bird) and touch her as you want. That might help you, psychology is not a real science, so I’d not trust it. You should pretend when you’re talking with them. Remember they’re the enemy and not your friend.

Consider that if they lock you up, you won’t be able to rope, cope (with the forum) or have revenge in any form. They will force you to live under their conditions that are worse than jail. If you need to go to jail, at least have your revenge upon the soyciety that has rejected you and put you in such a dire situation. My 2 dimes.
You're glowing.
she and the other guy will most likely try their best to fuck up your life and put you in jail.

Normies never gave a flying fuck before and it's not going to change especially now in this horrible fucking age.just don't say anything retarded unless you want to die with a broom up your ass in prison.

He's gonna report u to the authorities
probably

i will just talk to the guy. He has recommended me not talk with the other workers. But I still havent been able to attend the center due to the anxiety of going after 3 weeks now

Worth a try tbh what do you have to lose.
nothing to loose but a lot to win: another traumatic experience

You could try to ascend by psychopathmaxxing might work if she's the right type of foid :feelsYall:

It's all so tiresome.

You cannot trust them bro.

Stay a hikki it's safer

You need run away from that whore. She will turn you life into a complete hell.

Just be honest with her and tell her that you like her very much and want to kiss her. This way, she will be creeped out and want the hospital to switch her with someone else to take care of you. Its a win situation since you wont be suffering from your sexual desires for her anymore. Or else it will get very bad for you, the more time you spend with her, the more brutal it will be for your mental health.

You cannot trust them bro.

Stay a hikki it's safer
Im gonna stay Hikki no matter what they do as anyone who knows a thing about a Hikki for 17 years of reclusion will know he will not integrate socially fully ever again.

You need run away from that whore. She will turn you life into a complete hell.
im allready running. I've only been with her 2 times. And enought is enought. you know she is a fucking Stacie?? FOR REAL
Its like life is rigged against me.
However in the center there are more problems than that.

Its a win situation since you wont be suffering from your sexual desires for her anymore. Or else it will get very bad for you, the more time you spend with her, the more brutal it will be for your mental health.
It is allready brutal. i've been several days of extreme anxiety and deep imsomnia knowing that I was going to see her again.
She is a fucking blonde Stacie. She will be have been fucked by every whole in her body by know and have like 1000 orgasms in her lifetime from all the dicks since highschool. Can you imagine me there? A 34 KHHV?

You could try to ascend by psychopathmaxxing might work if she's the right type of foid
I wish. And thats how my deliriums usually start. However she will be a normie cunt like the rst of them at the end of the day.

So my private psicologist is trying to push me away from the foid as he is seeing how much of stress she creates me and we are switching this tutor. However is a slow process and is not yet donne.
Even that we've agreed that this center is probably not for me as it is run by 80% femoids and the only male psycologist in the center who i am talking to at the moment is a fucking communist. For real. I mean a Marxixst-leninist one.

I will keep you updated boyos but this is beyond a joke, this country is over. The institutions are over.
There is not seamaxxing for a hikki like me, so wich me luck.