Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an evil little man and karma is going to get me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Alright this is the evilest thing I've done in a few years. Got me really thinking about karma, like I'm actually going to get punished by the universe for this. And I'm an atheist!

So I'm addicted to owning steam games. I pirated all my life but I got a taste of actually having it in my library and it was a much better experience. But, as you know, I'm from a shithole country where the average wage is like $300 a month at best. So I don't feel like actually paying my own money for games. Especially since I'm burned out and don't necessarily enjoy games all that much, even if I do play them. Anyway, what I did instead was convince random people on reddit to buy me the game. I didn't lie per se, all I did was explain the situation and say things like "I make $300 a month, is it worth buying this game this game. It's way too much for my budget but I saw some let's plays and it looks so good. And I don't want to pirate cause that's stealing from the developers". It fails 80% of the time, and you can't insist on the same game. But if you try enough you do get some games.

Alright, let me remember how many people with golden hearts and great intentions I took advantage of: there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 5 people in 2 days! And I've done this multiple times before. Anyway, 2 people sent me the same game at the same time. That was a weird coincidence, I feel really bad about that cause 1 of them definitely wasted their money, shit. Feel really sorry for that. Idk if that community is so great or what, but 2 others offered to buy me that game. I managed to convince 1 of them to buy me another game, much cheaper one but still. And the other one didn't buy me anything cause I just thanked him a lot but refused, didn't want to take advantage of another person, felt a bit sick of what I've done already. I'm really greatful to those people, damn what great hearts, but I did take advantage of them a bit. What eases my guilt is that maybe that money is like buying a few beers for someone in their country. And maybe it made them feel good, and maybe my excessive thanking made them feel good too.

Anyway, what I did instead was convince random people on reddit to buy me the game. I didn't lie per se, all I did was explain the situation and say things like "I make $300 a month, is it worth buying this game this game. It's way too much for my budget but I saw some let's plays and it looks so good. And I don't want to pirate cause that's stealing from the developers". It fails 80% of the time, and you can't insist on the same game. But if you try enough you do get some games.
What the fuck :feelstastyman:

horrible personality

pretty tame
I guess I left out some details: I didn't actually have qualms about pirating stuff. So that's a lie. And the premise of the lie was that I didn't just pirate the game cause I felt bad for the devs. But of course I pirate all the time. Hell, more than that, it's basically wasting their money since there's no difference between pirating or owning it really, I could have pirated the game in 2 minutes just as well. Although for some weird reason I felt strangely good about actually owning a game, feels more satisfying to play it. Also, other than that, there's the lie that I was actually intending to buy the game. Nope, never did, I either would have pirated it or not bought it at all. I very, very rarely buy games, and when I do it's a multiplayer game I can't pirate.

I’ve done much worse.

still tame
I'll add on top of that that I don't even finish all the games. Some I just abandon after a few hours, though I do try to give them a lot more trying than when I pirate a game (I abandon most pirated games in minutes). Some of these games people paid real money for I play for just 2 or 3 hours and quit forever. Real money of kind, generous people - wasted. Hell, some games I didn't even really want all that much, I just got addicted to owning actual games for free I guess.

I’ve done much worse.
Well, when I was an alcoholic I did much, much worse things too, especially to my own parents that loved me and gave me everything. Especially the things I've said to them, some truly unforgivable things. And they forgave me nonetheless, but I still did such horrible things.

Yeah, so while I was writing this I managed to make the 6th person buy me another game, one of those 2 people that wanted to buy me the game I already owned, the one I refused. I'm such a big piece of shit, but I hope at least my overthanking will make them feel good. Damn, these people are really such golden hearted angels, I really hope they get repaid in life somehow, some good karma. Good people like this are few and far between.

So... You "played" them.

That's funny.

Alright this is the evilest thing I've done in a few years. Got me really thinking about karma, like I'm actually going to get punished by the universe for this. And I'm an atheist!

So I'm addicted to owning steam games. I pirated all my life but I got a taste of actually having it in my library and it was a much better experience. But, as you know, I'm from a shithole country where the average wage is like $300 a month at best. So I don't feel like actually paying my own money for games. Especially since I'm burned out and don't necessarily enjoy games all that much, even if I do play them. Anyway, what I did instead was convince random people on reddit to buy me the game. I didn't lie per se, all I did was explain the situation and say things like "I make $300 a month, is it worth buying this game this game. It's way too much for my budget but I saw some let's plays and it looks so good. And I don't want to pirate cause that's stealing from the developers". It fails 80% of the time, and you can't insist on the same game. But if you try enough you do get some games.

Alright, let me remember how many people with golden hearts and great intentions I took advantage of: there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 5 people in 2 days! And I've done this multiple times before. Anyway, 2 people sent me the same game at the same time. That was a weird coincidence, I feel really bad about that cause 1 of them definitely wasted their money, shit. Feel really sorry for that. Idk if that community is so great or what, but 2 others offered to buy me that game. I managed to convince 1 of them to buy me another game, much cheaper one but still. And the other one didn't buy me anything cause I just thanked him a lot but refused, didn't want to take advantage of another person, felt a bit sick of what I've done already. I'm really greatful to those people, damn what great hearts, but I did take advantage of them a bit. What eases my guilt is that maybe that money is like buying a few beers for someone in their country. And maybe it made them feel good, and maybe my excessive thanking made them feel good too.
Didn’t read all that

Nothing will happen to you. Karma doesn't exist. And if it did this planet wouldn't be a fuckin asylum ruled by psychopaths.

And as long as they believe in their little goody Samaritans minds they're virtues people instead of fools who got played . Then I don't see a problem. The world treated us no different than how you treated them. But at least they get a "thank you for your help" so that they may feel valued. Wtf did we get?.

This is not evil at all. In fact using reddit soys to your advantage is commendable as fuck. Never knew you were so shrewd. Hats off OP

Nothing will happen to you. Karma doesn't exist. And if it did this planet wouldn't be a fuckin asylum ruled by psychopaths.

And as long as they believe in their little goody Samaritans minds they're virtues people instead of fools who got played . Then I don't see a problem. The world treated us no different than how you treated them. But at least they get a "thank you for your help" so that they may feel valued. Wtf did we get?.
I didn't just say thank you, I said things like
"Ohh wow, you really did it. Thanks so much! Ohh wow, that's such an unbelievable gesture. I'm shocked mate, don't know what to say. All I can say is thank you and I hope your generosity gets repaid tenfold somehow! Jesus, seriously, thanks so much!
Seriously, I'm blown away, I'm stunned. Thank you so much, I've literally never met such a generous gesture before, bless you! Thanks so much!"
And usually even more than that, that's just after they bought it. Before they buy it I also thank them a few times. I really am thankful to those golden hearted angels though.
This is not evil at all. In fact using reddit soys to your advantage is commendable as fuck. Never knew you were so shrewd. Hats off OP
Maybe not evil but it is scummy. I'm not really shrewd as much as I am autistic or something. The reason I succeeded is that it was just such a pointless activity. Spending hours trying to get singleplayer games from people on Steam. Makes no sense. Normal people would either pirate it, or if they wanted to own it they'd buy it. It only works with singleplayer games, cause nobody's buying you a multiplayer game since there's thousands of begger for that shit. And for singleplayer games no one in their right mind would beg cause they can pirate. So basically it's my autism that made this possible. Cause only a retard like me would do this shit.

Last edited:

So... You "played" them.

That's funny.
Didn't really play them per se, more like I lied about the circumstances to get something I desired.

Reddit are souless soy creatures. Dont feel too bad. E-thots do it all the time and much worse as they prey on the vulnerability and mental health of low tier males.

Reddit are souless soy creatures. Dont feel too bad. E-thots do it all the time and much worse as they prey on the vulnerability and mental health of low tier males.
Yeah but I'm taking advantage of the kindest most generous people for my own gain.

Wait how the fuck do you get strangers to buy things for you? Did you trick them into thinking you're a foid?

Wait how the fuck do you get strangers to buy things for you? Did you trick them into thinking you're a foid?
No, I basically state my circumstances but I add a dash of deceit. The main lie is that I'm intending to buy the game. Which I'm not. I basically ask if this game is worth buying, but I can't really afford it, it's too expensive, will it get a discount? And then I respond to every comment, I agree that the game would be worth it even at full price, but I just can't swing it right now. Damn, should I just wishlist it and come back at the next sale, will it be cheaper then? That's the extent of the lies. The rest is pretty much truth, I say how in my country the average wage is like $250 a month. That's not a lie. And so, every several posts like this I get a game.

But there's a few things that make this useless. 1. Only works for singleplayer games. Ain't nobody buying you a multiplayer game, cause multiplayer games are already full of beggars and nobody is falling for that shit. (this also means that the game can just be pirated, so why the fuck would anybody in their right mind waste time begging for it when they can just pirate it? But obviously I'm not in my right mind, for some reason I really like having the game in my steam library, even though I pirated games just fine for years and years, hundreds of games pirated). 2. The game has to be at least a bit discounted, and can't be too expensive. Like $20 at most. 3. It's got to have a relatively active reddit community. 4. Can't be a hot AAA game, gotta be some indie niche game.

Update: Was called out on it for the first time. Got called out on it and did it too fast back to back, so the previous person who gifted it checked my profile and saw my new post on another subreddit.

Feels like shit, now he thinks he was taken advantage of. Damn, I'll probably stop now at least, there's that good thing. But it does feel like shit.

horrible personality
TBH

Come on man why would you stoop so low? Those were some kind people and you took advantage of them.

TBH

Come on man why would you stoop so low? Those were some kind people and you took advantage of them.
Yeah I know, I'm ashamed of it tbh. It really was a scumbag thing to do just for free games. Perhaps in the future I'll be able to do some good and make up for it, take the example set by these people and be as good as them. Though I'm too lazy to even get out of bed so idk how I'll ever do good.

Hmmmmm what about getting a big Harddrive instead? You can just conveniently collect your pirated games there.

Hmmmmm what about getting a big Harddrive instead? You can just conveniently collect your pirated games there.
Big harddrive hmm? Damn, that's a really good idea actually. But I use a gaming laptop (chose to buy it instead of an actual PC cause I get to lie in bed with it instead of straining my back). So I'd have to look into external hard drives. Or I could get an SSD for my laptop, but prices for tech in this country are insane compared to wages so SSDs are crazy prices, they even add like 30% or more to the value of what it costs abroad.

Yeah I have to stop this compulsive deletion of games, I'll have to think about expanding my storage, thanks!

Its very ugly to abuse peoples empathy and good intentions.

If you want to scam people and still have the moral highground pretend you are a foid and get simps to buy your onlyfans/premium snapchat or sonething . Then youre not abusing bad intentions just milking simps. Its pretty gay but atleast its morally okay

Messing with charity is inexcusable

Last edited:
I'd only ask for things you really want to play genuinely. Don't jade the naive good ones on soyddit unneccessarily.

If you want to scam people and still have the moral highground pretend you are a foid and get simps to buy your onlyfans or sonething.
Don't want to scam people, it just sort of happened. Yeah it really is ugly and I feel bad but that's not going to change what I did.
I'd only ask genuinely for things you really want to play. Don't jade the naive good ones on soyddit too much.
Ohh I'll play them all for sure, I won't let it go to waste. I'd feel even worse if I did all this and didn't even play the games, I really do feel bad for what I did but that's not going to undo what I did.

You know whats way more concerning than this incident? The fact that youre worried about karma for yourself and no real guilt for your victims. Youre not a good person if youre being good for reward. People like you dont have a real conscience just a conditioned shame/worry complex.

Last edited:
You know whats way more concerning than this incident? The fact that youre worried about karma for yourself and no real guilt for your victims. Youre not a good person if youre being good for reward. People like you dont have a real conscience just a conditioned shame/worry complex.
I don't actually believe in karma. I'm an atheist, that was just a tongue in cheek way of expressing myself.

I don't actually believe in karma. I'm an atheist, that was just a tongue in cheek way of expressing myself.
"Got me really thinking about karma, like I'm actually going to get punished by the universe for this. And I'm an atheist!"

If there were no imagined consequences youd plunder your grandmothers and best friends bank account in a second. I know people like you

"Got me really thinking about karma, like I'm actually going to get punished by the universe for this. And I'm an atheist!"

If there were no imagined consequences youd plunder your grandmothers and best friends bank account in a second. I know people like you
As I said, that was a tongue in cheek way of expressing myself, I don't believe in karma or god or anything like t hat, I'm an atheist. But I did wrong things so the vitriol is justified, believe what you will about me.

As I said, that was a tongue in cheek way of expressing myself, I don't believe in karma or god or anything like t hat, I'm an atheist. But I did wrong things so the vitriol is justified, believe what you will about me.
Ok I believe you.

And things are hard in your country. I recommend milking simps for steam games they deserve it anyways

If you want to scam people and still have the moral highground pretend you are a foid and get simps to buy your onlyfans/premium snapchat or sonething . Then youre not abusing bad intentions just milking simps. Its pretty gay but atleast its morally okay

Messing with charity is inexcusable
Based light triad bro exposing the scoundrels and frauds.

E-thots do it all the time and much worse as they prey on the vulnerability and mental health of low tier males.
anon became an E beggar for reddit AND WON :feelskek:

Ok I believe you.

And things are hard in your country. I recommend milking simps for steam games they deserve it anyways
Actually you made me remember how bad I am at expressing myself. I often tend to tell these tongue in cheek statements that are supposed to be almost jokes but also kind of self-deprecating or ironic, and I guess I don't convey it properly. I used to do that irl all the time, I'd say something and in my mind I know it's a kind of joke in a semi-serious tone, but people take it at face value. Really landed me in awkward positions a few times too.

dn rd tbh but i agree bro

It's okay our heavenly father is forgiving

that is actually not cool but it is very understandable even i have done that before

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
Chad trait: people do stuff for you

So... You "played" them.

That's funny.
The real game was conning Reddit simps, not the games they bought for anon. Very clever.

That's not even close to evil. Try beheading some teen soldiers after you offered them safe passage to lure them out. That's more evil like.