Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m an Ugly Loser and I’m starting a Youtube Channel around that fact.

UglyLoser

UglyLoser

The Ugly Loser
Hey guys. I’ve always loved Youtube. I sink probably upwards of four hours into Youtube daily.

However, it always bothered me that there was almost no forever alone content. Heck there is barely any sad content at all. Just the occasional depressing Thai life insurance commercial.

So I decided to start a Youtube Channel that talks about topics like being ugly, being unlovable, being rejected by society, etc. I plan on releasing a new video 3 times a week, with every Friday it’s going to be a personal story (which I have over 50 of) about being called ugly directly to my face, or being told that I look like I don’t have any friends, or being shamed in front of my whole family about being a virgin, or how I used to eat lunch in my school bathrooms, or any other sad pathetic thing that has happened to me over the last 21 years as a result of me being just unpleasant to look at.

Here is the link to my channel. Currently I only have one video uploaded and that is my introductory video, but like I said I have a schedule and I plan on sticking to it. To add some visual interestingness to the video, I’ve added some gameplay on the right bottom corner and a cycle of my collection of rare pepes on the left bottom corner. Good idea or bad idea?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBY6ZMdMbtr7A0bySekLrA?sub_confirmation=1

Sometimes after a long and gruesome day I would come home feeling extra depressed or anxious or lonely and I always searched for some sad videos on youtube so I could just melt into my couch and watch some not-so-happy content but I could never find anything and so I hope my channel could help those like me.

If this seems like something you would be interested in, please consider subscribing. If you have any questions or comments I would love to know what you guys think about me starting a Youtube channel like this.

I hope this slight self promotion thread is okay. I'm an active user of this board (although to be honest I was much more active on the subreddit) but that account can be traced back to the real me. I also saw that jackbud started an incel podcast. I think that's a great idea and I hope we could collaborate when I build myself up and make some more content.

don't be surprised if the Jews take it down. The war on low value men is real

I will try my best to somehow keep it Youtube friendly but that is one of my biggest fears.

Jews want to get rid of us because last time they tried these tricks they ended up triggering the Germans.

Good luck, it's always good to have more content coming out of the community. Just try to make sure that it is decent quality, high quality videos are much harder to write off as creepy sexist neckbeard basement-dwellers.

Maybe that's easier said than done though, I don't know how much time and money you have at your disposal.

Nice, high effort channel. Good luck OP

> Caring about JewTube

It's over

If it’s black pilled it’ll be taken down

Good luck, it's always good to have more content coming out of the community. Just try to make sure that it is decent quality, high quality videos are much harder to write off as creepy sexist neckbeard basement-dwellers.

Maybe that's easier said than done though, I don't know how much time and money you have at your disposal.

Nice, high effort channel. Good luck OP

Thanks for the support guys.

I can't help but feel like this is a cucktears false flag, however, if you're truly honest and not trolling then best of luck to you my friend.

Will check it out

Want to hear about your high school crushes. Go on

original.gif

I can't help but feel like this is a cucktears false flag, however, if you're truly honest and not trolling then best of luck to you my friend.

I wish this was a false flag buddy. I wish I wasn't at these levels of unprecedented autism where I actually go and make a Youtube channel like this.

I subbed. You can change to dtube or steemit if they take you down.

Show your face this is lame

Loser content is hot these days, gotta serve every demographic I suppose. Its a great way to flip your negative experiences into something entertaining.

Loser content is hot these days, gotta serve every demographic I suppose. Its a great way to flip your negative experiences into something entertaining.
It used to be hot, but it's been censored a lot since the whole JooTube ad thing

Good luck, bud.

Looks good bro. YouTube shouldn't touch your stuff unless you post women hating or violence on women kinda stuff, and it seems you're not gonna do that, so yeh I'm looking forward to it.

I wish this was a false flag buddy. I wish I wasn't at these levels of unprecedented autism where I actually go and make a Youtube channel like this.
Ah i do understand, don't we all wish we weren't this miserable?

sounds good, get rid of the gameplay, and only use pepes for effects, dont have them continuously running

What’s the point of the bag on your face

People will not believe you

It's a duty to help a fellow incel, subscribed and good luck!

Just be aware that there is a lot of people against you, and lots will be willing to take down your channel, silence you, and challenge your ideas.

Be ready for this

Looks good bro. YouTube shouldn't touch your stuff unless you post women hating or violence on women kinda stuff, and it seems you're not gonna do that, so yeh I'm looking forward to it.
I've just found out they recently banned MGTOW 101 and he was a huge channel. Anybody know the story behind that?

People will not believe you
People will not believe I am ugly? When they hear some of the things that happened to me I'm sure they won't have any doubt.

It's a duty to help a fellow incel, subscribed and good luck!
Thank you for the support.

Just be aware that there is a lot of people against you, and lots will be willing to take down your channel, silence you, and challenge your ideas.

Be ready for this

I'm all for my ideas being challenged. Silenced and taken down, not so much.

I've just found out they recently banned MGTOW 101 and he was a huge channel. Anybody know the story behind that?

People will not believe I am ugly? When they hear some of the things that happened to me I'm sure they won't have any doubt.

Thank you for the support.

I'm all for my ideas being challenged. Silenced and taken down, not so much.

Nice, I like your channel by the way and especially since I can relate to it (being an ugly loser myself) much more that your typical normie channels. Good luck and if I may request I would like to see a video about hikkikomori, especially since I love welcome to the nhk (an anime).

Nice, I like your channel by the way and especially since I can relate to it (being an ugly loser myself) much more that your typical normie channels. Good luck and if I may request I would like to see a video about hikkikomori, especially since I love welcome to the nhk (an anime).

I love that anime. And Oregairu Snafu. Those are the only two anime's I found that deal with incel topics. Maybe I could do a video about Welcome to the NHK. Especially since it's not that well known. But I don't know how much some weird dude with less than 500 subscribers doing a video about it will help it.

I love that anime. And oregairu Snafu. Those are the only two Animes I found tha deal with incel topics. Maybe I could do a video about welcome to the nhk. Especially since it's not that well known. But I don't know how much some weird dude with less than 500 subscribers doing a video about it will help it.

Hey I like welcome to the nhk and your videos are pretty high quality I would like it =)

Have you watched watamote? I though it was more funny and entertaining than really focusing on depression/inceldom like nhk does ESPECIALLY with the manga of welcome to the nhk. The problem of course is than the main character os female but it's still nice

Is that a gaming channel