Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm an ugly single curry in the US, but I'm not single because I'm curry and ugly

"The amount of anti-indian racism on these incel subs makes me feel like shit sometimes"
makes him feel like shit, cos he knows its true

the anti-Chad hate on these forums doesn't affect Chad one bit

"The amount of anti-indian racism on these incel subs makes me feel like shit sometimes"

There is more of chad worship than hate on this site tbh. But its not like there are genuine chads here, so wouldnt affect them anyways.

Incel subs do tend to be extremely racist towards curries. But foids are even more racist so dont know wtf hes talking about.

curry cuck doesn't realize that half of us ARE ethics

But its not like there are genuine chads here

Little does he know racism on incel sites is nothing compared to what foids think of him.

Nobody here is racist when they say Curries have it the hardest in the West out of all races, it’s just facts.

Of course these people think it’s racist to say that niggers commit the most crimes even when FBI statistics prove that as 100% true.

Facts that hurt your feelings = racist and hateful.

All we are do here is state facts, we don't care about how racist or rude it may sound. The fact is that currys are absolutely fucked in the dating world. If anything, we are the only place that actually cares for them enough to tell them the truth and give them a place to vent their thoughts without judgement or backlash.

All incels are brocels

Curries aren't victims of racism but lookism.

Curries aren't victims of racism but lookism.
^

Also, It's not as if the same Indian women share the same opinions as us.
No one likes Indians, just deal with it. Biggest Truecels next to Asians.

Friendly reminder that all American currycels need to arrangedmarriagemax.

Shitskin curry will probably kill himself

Incel subs do tend to be extremely racist towards curries.
It's mainly currycels that currypost, the sandcels and ricecels just join in on the fun. Nobody here hates curries except a few of the currycels here, most of us just consider currycels to be the most memeworthy incels.

That one is old. "Correlation doesn't equal causation, so what if good-looking men slay and ugly men get little to nothing, it's just a coincidence teehee".

The foids over at r/FemaleDatingStrategy are often pointing out how much they hate men from India. Even south asian women loathe Indian men. Even Indian women dream about getting railed by white Chads. There is no hope left for currycels.

It's mainly currycels that currypost, the sandcels and ricecels just join in on the fun. Nobody here hates curries except a few of the currycels here, most of us just consider currycels to be the most memeworthy incels.

True. The curries here are usually the most brutal towards other curries.

Nobody here is racist when they say Curries have it the hardest in the West out of all races, it’s just facts.

Of course these people think it’s racist to say that niggers commit the most crimes even when FBI statistics prove that as 100% true.

Facts that hurt your feelings = racist and hateful.

There is more of chad worship than hate on this site tbh. But its not like there are genuine chads here, so wouldnt affect them anyways.

Incel subs do tend to be extremely racist towards curries. But foids are even more racist so dont know wtf hes talking about.
Exactly who the fuck cares if ugly men who are downtrodden and outcasts are racist against curries, I’m not BTW. Foids hold all the power and if they are racist against curries than that actually affects curries. A high tier curryfoid I know is dating a white male, and she isn’t called racist but we are simply because we say curry. The hypocrisy is insane foids can do no wrong and everything unattractive men do is wrong.

JFL faggot curry cuck