Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm angry that we can't have our looksmatches.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I hate to keep making the same comment over and over on these threads. But maybe if we repeat it enough it will disseminate into the mainstream. Then we won't have to put up with pretentious landwhale "essays" from women and their White Knight Beta supporters.
The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximally restricting male sexuality

Anyway, my standard comment is:

Women are the only ones who get to challenge beauty standards. Men don't have a voice anymore. Men are supposed to accept today's women any which way they come, or else we're body-shaming bigots and haters.

And yet women indulge in male body-shaming, bigotry, and judgement so offhandedly that no one even seems to notice, including them.

If you look on Match.com, the height minimum for men is locked-in at 6,' the minimum salary requirement is usually around $50K, and they expect an undergraduate degree...and many are now requiring men to have tattoos and gym bods as well.

Then there's that race thing. On Facebook women come off like they're bleeding heart liberals out of the Obama Administration. They love EVERYONE! All lives matter! But when it comes to dating, suddenly, they're the Daughters of the KKK. If you're a indian male, you've probably seen it on a dating site. It goes "Not prejudiced, just a preference."

So to summarize: In America, UK, Canada, Australia/NZ in 2019, women get to have standards -- and high ones at that -- while men are expected to accept anything dumped on their doorstep OR ELSE!

That's a pretty good reason to be angry ngl.

White men are better looking on average. That is why whites are preferred over other ethnic groups, it's nothing to do with "racism"

my looksmatch is probably fucking chadlites right now, she will never want anything with me

My looksmatch is happily married and has multiple kids while also being disabled. I know because I’ve seen hundreds of women that fit this description.

Women will always rate themselves 2 or 3 points higher so essentially you need to go 3 points lower before they consider you a looksmatch...

What are our REAL looksmatches?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back