Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm artificial

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
It hurts to know that you're fake, and that although I act nice towards people in my mind I am wishing them death. It sucks to never be able to express myself to anyone and outright show how much I hate them, I think it'd be very satisfying, but I can't do it because I'll lose their trust, and it's also kind of habit to be externally polite bc that's just how I was raised.

I feel the same way bro, too high inhib to do anything.
Whenever I'm envious of someone or feel pissed at them because they've wronged me, I continue to act like I always do.

I feel the same way bro, too high inhib to do anything.
Whenever I'm envious of someone or feel pissed at them because they've wronged me, I continue to act like I always do.
at least it gives you the upper ground in manipulation, which is why I want you to join me in hurting roasties

at least it gives you the upper ground in manipulation, which is why I want you to join me in hurting roasties
True.
Is this your way of going ER?

yeah I have been faking my personality this whole time because I’m too low inhib to actually say and do what’s on my mind

Wish I was low inhib so I could at least express my envious rage towards normies and chads

you always have to put a face on around normies, atleast i did that until i got sick of normie shit and didnt give a fuck anymore.

That's not unnatural after a lifetime of mistreatment.

I have no interest in expressing myself to others, like there's something to prove. I just want my interactions to be clean and not create any complications in my life.