Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Back and Failed to Ascend

MasterOfReality

MasterOfReality

trying to live my best life
★★
I thought I was going to ascend with a 5/10 that had severe confidence and personality issues. But sadly I did not because she "did not see me in that way". So I'm back here, doing the same old. Goes to show that even the broken females do not want a male with any issues.

Sorry for ditching the people that talked to me here, let me know if you wanna talk again

Don't ever excuse for trying. Welcome back, get comfortable fellow oldschool metalcel :feelzez:

Would have never get it through your head unless you tried. At least you did and now see that there's no point.

1613873014494m

Just be confident bro

mogs me
I've never been friendzoned,
a trait shared by gigachads and trucels alike

Btw I think this cover of Supernaut is even better than the original. Just to bring in some random metal topic

View: https://youtu.be/oCWordf7uLQ?t=27

I dig it bro, but the name is a little strange. Here's some really good sabbath inspired metal to check you
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ

mogs me
The only reason I even made it to the friendzone was because the girl was severely broken and had mental issues, kek

Also thanks to everyone else for the kind words, I'm excited to shitpost with you all some more

I'm a fan of Mephistofeles, thats a pretty good song. Been ragefueling with this recently, its a bit different than doom metal but lmk if you like it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6-LzuEvb4

I only really like the first Burzum Album (and the Aske EP minus that boring Satanas track) and Jesus Dod/Dunkelheit. And some few single songs. Tbh 90% of the Black Metal I listen to is NSBM. Mostly Wolfnacht, M8l8th, Stahlfront, Goatmoon or Peste Noire

I only really like the first Burzum Album (and the Aske EP minus that boring Satanas track) and Jesus Dod/Dunkelheit. And some few single songs. Tbh 90% of the Black Metal I listen to is NSBM. Mostly Wolfnacht, M8l8th, Stahlfront, Goatmoon or Peste Noire
Respectable, I like all kinds of metal so I have an open mind to everything

I thought I was going to ascend with a 5/10 that had severe confidence and personality issues.
Even the most anxious cunt still sees herself as at least Chadlite worthy, it was never going to work out. Don't feel bad, not your fault.
mogs me
Tbh I got friendzoned once and only thing she did was using me as emotional tampon and giving zero fucks when I in return demanded 1/10th of attention she demanded of me. You are not missing out much. Orbiting foids in the friendzone can be a legitimate path to ascension if you are at least upper normie but is just a waste of time when you have subpar looks.

Joined Feb 5, 2021

"You tried and miserably failed. The lesson is... never try."

This quote from Homer Simpson should be a mantra for us incels.
Anyway I experienced the same of you and saddly I learnt that if someone like us seems so close to achieve his first yes...well, it doesn't matter how poor attractive this girl you asked out may be...it doesn't matter if she accepted to date you once, twice or more...the scam and the rejection is behind the corner.

P.s. don't try anymore...

I thought I was going to ascend with a 5/10 that had severe confidence and personality issues. But sadly I did not because she "did not see me in that way". So I'm back here, doing the same old. Goes to show that even the broken females do not want a male with any issues.

Sorry for ditching the people that talked to me here, let me know if you wanna talk again
Wb GrAYcel - don’t forget, you’re here forever

Even the most anxious cunt still sees herself as at least Chadlite worthy, it was never going to work out. Don't feel bad, not your fault.
Thanks man, I understand its just the way things are societally

Thanks to everyone else as well for the messages once again..

imo we should try to fuck 10/10 in looks, we will get rejected any way, better fail with a hot woman at least

imo we should try to fuck 10/10 in looks, we will get rejected any way, better fail with a hot woman at least
I would agree with you but anything above 5/10 is not desperate enough for attention to talk to an incel (even though the "attention starved" ones get more attention then we could ever dream of)

Sad to see, but welcome back.