Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm back, boyos. I have missed everyone here

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Being out in the world without the support of this community is hard. The normie world is a scary place, and if you are ugly.. it's unforgiving. I'm so happy that I'm back. By the way, I'm now officially 30 years old. That means I'm officially a wizard. I can feel the power within.

Welcome back officially to incels.co, wizardcel.

FUCK YEAH YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG It's so boring with so many prominent members banned. It's great to see one make a return. Now only if @Ritalincel would make an appeal, he might be able to return.

Welcome back, OP.

Did you carry out your plan to approach those girls leaving school?

Nice to see someone unbanned.
By the way, I'm now officially 30 years old. That means I'm officially a wizard. I can feel the power within.
It's over.

what happened to Ritalincel, i've been gone since incels.me died and i feel disoriented
He's been permabanned for continous low effort posting/spamming. He can make an appeal and the mods seem lenient on him returning too. But he's made no appeal after his ban.

Lifefuel indeed, welcome back!!!

Now only if @Ritalincel would make an appeal, he might be able to return.
Ritalincel has to choose between breaking character (a successful ban appeal would have to be somewhat high effort) or staying banned, it's over for him.

Lifefuel indeed, welcome back!!!

Ritalincel has to choose between breaking character (a successful ban appeal would have to be somewhat high effort) or staying banned, it's over for him.
He just needs to download the ban appeal script.

I’m glad you’re back bro. I liked some of your posts

Welcome back man