Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
After the incels.is mods executed order 66 on traplovers and gaycels I was banished from the Incel Kingdom. During that time I had to wander the cold and unforgiving grounds of Normielands and fight many dangers of the outside world. After hordes of rabid whiteknights and feral roasties attacked me I was exhausted. It was too much for me to take. Then I reached into my pocket. I saw pictures of Sparky and knajjd. Their beatiful cute adorable wonderful faces put back a smile on my face - they gave me a reason to keep going. I got back inside my power armor fueled by misogyny cores and rushed to the gates of incels.is yet again.

Did I miss anything? Any news?

Cucktears is now reporting every thread to the fbi

uglyblackcel said:
Cucktears is now reporting every thread to the fbi

giphy.gif

I'm a new shiposter with a lot of posts for this short timespan.

WELCOME BACK! I THOUGHT SOME ROASTIE KILLED YOU OR SOME SHIT!

JB is on the rise

overlystinkypants said:
After the incels.is mods executed order 66 on traplovers and gaycels I was banished from the Incel Kingdom. During that time I had to wander the cold and unforgiving grounds of Normielands and fight many dangers of the outside world. After hordes of rabid whiteknights and feral roasties attacked me I was exhausted. It was too much for me to take. Then I reached into my pocket. I saw pictures of Sparky and knajjd. Their beatiful cute adorable wonderful faces put back a smile on my face - they gave me a reason to keep going. I got back inside my power armor fueled by misogyny cores and rushed to the gates of incels.is yet again.

lol glad you are back

Shut up and kiss me already.

Welcome back fellow trap lover

News: Anon was revealed to be an alt account of @incelman so now the accounts are joined together with 6,500 posts.

overlystinkypants said:

Incelman got banned

Cucktears must have reported me 14 times to the FBI