Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm bad at everything!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Bad at literally everything its Over for me

If you had a good look you were good at everything at least people would perseve you in far more advantagious way.

I thought this was an @Indari thread for a second

You need Serval

Me too, we should be friends

At least you can Deadlift 90 KG.

you are better at posting than me

I'm really bad at games.

@Reimu Hakurei has beaten some Touhou games on Lunatic, and he's 14. I never managed to beat most games even on hard, and I played them nonstop for years.

I'm almost bad at anything, let me say this:

I'm bad at the things that matter most in life and good in the things that don't matter at all in life.

I'm really bad at games.

@Reimu Hakurei has beaten some Touhou games on Lunatic, and he's 14. I never managed to beat most games even on hard, and I played them nonstop for years.
we have 14 year olds here? :dafuckfeels:

Same I feel inadequate for a lot of stuff

same here, no athletic talent, no music talent, low iq, terrible at games, and cant make any friends or get a gf no matter what i do

You're making progress at the gym, as I recall. Keep focusing on that. Don't worry about being "good" at anything, worry about finding something you enjoy and making progress at it.

Same but whats the point in developing skills or talents anyway?

You're making progress at the gym, as I recall. Keep focusing on that. Don't worry about being "good" at anything, worry about finding something you enjoy and making progress at it.
Still there are many people who mog me in the gym

Still there are many people who mog me in the gym
There always will be. Just keep your headphones in and focus on your own lifts. Live inside that moment, just focus on the pain and focus on the process.

we weren't meant for this world my friend

im good at things that dont really mean anything

There's just no winning.

Some people are just built to fail.