Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm balding at 17

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Banned
-
Started DHT blockers today. I just took them I might as well just kill myself.

No prescription, where I live DHT blockers don't need prescriptions. I'm going to mutate and shit but whatever

balding does not matter if you are incel even with a good hairline

Not true whatsoever buddy boyo. Regularly get made fun of for my hairline being shit in college

I wish I started finasteride or dutasteride at 17. I didn't start until I was 20. :feelsbadman:

Fuck man, that's awful. Faggot preetyboys will never understand the pain of balding.

teens need to be perma'd
No, man. Youngcels need us. I know how it feels to be lonely and have no one to talk to in those high school years. This site would’ve helped me in high school tbh. I was still bluepilled back then.

lol at you, my hair started thinning at 14

This.

If you're not Chad, balding could actually save you a lot of time and energy that you'd otherwise put into trying to become, at best, an orbiting cuck. I'm not exaggerating; some men waste literally 30+ years of their lives doing this.

It's easy to be fooled into thinking that one can looksmax himself into a Chadlite when the reality is that Chadlites only get trashy, tattoo-covered, roast beef-cunted whores anyways nowadays.

Chad gets all the women, everyone else gets virtually nothing. It's a winner-take-all sexual market in 2018. Just drop out of this rigged market and enjoy whatever else life has to offer.

Last edited:
Are you a high T ogre?
I imagined Ritalin looking like this ngl.
0F576ED6 13D0 4656 9D25 B7A879CDE2FE

Dream shattered. :feelsrope:

I wish I started finasteride or dutasteride at 17. I didn't start until I was 20. :feelsbadman:
What DHT blocker would you recommend an almost 20 year old with a mature / nw2 hairline? I tend to go with Minoxidil so I can also get a better beard but my friend keeps telling me to go with finasteride

You're fucked man. Look into keto, carnivore and some of these living food diets

What DHT blocker would you recommend an almost 20 year old with a mature / nw2 hairline? I tend to go with Minoxidil so I can also get a better beard but my friend keeps telling me to go with finasteride

Minoxidil is not a DHT blocker.

Finasteride works really well with minoxidil. Or, if you can afford it, get on dutasteride.

I'm balding at 20 yay

Finasteride works really well with minoxidil. Or, if you can afford it, get on dutasteride.

I want to have kids when i am older(hope). Would finasteride the wrong choice then?

I want to have kids when i am older(hope). Would finasteride the wrong choice then?

Finasteride alone probably won't make you completely impotent.

But iirc, you have a super long midface, right? Yeah....you NEED to keep your hair. NOTHING in this world is worse than a BALD horsefacer. That combo is an instant 1/10.

No, man. Youngcels need us. I know how it feels to be lonely and have no one to talk to in those high school years. This site would’ve helped me in high school tbh. I was still bluepilled back then.
this

Finasteride alone probably won't make you completely impotent.

But iirc, you have a super long midface, right? Yeah....you NEED to keep your hair. NOTHING in this world is worse than a BALD horsefacer. That combo is an instant 1/10.

Exactly bro. Thanks for your reminder again. I am playing the hair game extremely good. My midface does not look extremely long with my hair style techniques

But i also want to have a family and kids so that i do not die completely alone when i am 70:(

I just read about the differences between minox and finasteride. Taking both sounds actually right to me because my hair is all I got. What supplements do you take for your hair care?

No prescription, where I live DHT blockers don't need prescriptions. I'm going to mutate and shit but whatever

You will be fine

And it will work

You need to see a therapist, you clearly have BDD. JFL @ any 17 year old who is considering skull-reshaping surgery. Can't tell if autistic or trolling.

Under 20 year olds should fuck off.

I just read about the differences between minox and finasteride. Taking both sounds actually right to me because my hair is all I got. What supplements do you take for your hair care?

Currently:

- Minoxidil 5%
- Ketoconazole shampoo 2%
- Dutasteride (every other day)
- Finasteride (on days when I don't take dutasteride)
- Spironolactone 100mg a day

You need to see a therapist, you clearly have BDD. JFL @ any 17 year old who is considering skull-reshaping surgery. Can't tell if autistic or trolling.

Neither. Blackpilled.

Neither. Blackpilled.
Always feels like a bad larp when teens say that.
I don't want to judge, but average age of virginityloss is 16-18, so any teen still fits well into the statistics and therefore has a realistic chance of getting laid.

Over before it even began. RIP OP.

Finasteride killed my dick and it will only stop your hair loss if you're lucky. Unless you were super sick there is propbably no way of getting back what you lost :cryfeels::cryfeels:

At the age already :feelsbadman: That's shit! If you ever have enough money, then buy a hair system.

I started at 16 boyo, IT IS OVER.

I've pretty much lost the remainder of my hair this year...been shaving for a couple months. I would look ok but I have a horrible fucking shaped skull. Is skull reshaping really a thing? If it is it sounds painful af.

Yes get on fin ASAP

I don't believe in god, but I'll pray for you tonight op.

Isn't that a foid drug that transsexuals use? Just turn into a foid theory.

Why have you got a picture of Landza? I mean what he did was disgusting. Is he your hero or something? Low iq.

I've been wanting to say this but seemed like no one else gives a fuck. It's in real bad taste and makes incels look bad. Kids are off limits.

Always feels like a bad larp when teens say that.
I don't want to judge, but average age of virginityloss is 16-18, so any teen still fits well into the statistics and therefore has a realistic chance of getting laid.
it doesnt fucking matter lol. subhumanity is determined at birth. im 18 and my face is complete subhuman filth and i know it. its just reality

I've been wanting to say this but seemed like no one else gives a fuck. It's in real bad taste and makes incels look bad. Kids are off limits.
Exactly nigga needs to change that shit.

Try everything now you won't get that hair back even if you seem rapey DO IT your life is practically over the clock is ticking.

stop the dht blockers
they fuck you up

just go fully bald and buy a hair system, most convenient solution while also not becoming an eunuch

You have full retrognathia like in google images results for it? It's fucking over man

Hair transplant