Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm beginning to feel anger towards that chadriguez from 5th grade again, despite forgiving him and getting along afterward. here's why:

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING THIS THREAD:

i went to some private school an hour away from my house in 6th grade where i made some friends who were easy to trust. Then i got expelled from there for emails i sent to some foid teacher. I went to a public middle school in 7th/8th grade and a public high school in 9th to 12th grade.

In middle school/high school, i made many friends and talked to many people (no i wasn't finding girlfriends or anything so i ain't no fakecel). of all the friends i made, only like 5% i actually invited to my house or hung out after school. The remaining 95% i didn't because i was scared they wouldn't wanna hang out after school. Although i was 90% certain they were genuinely friendly, i was still horrified by the idea that they talked shit about me behind my back. and my mom wouldn't even want me to hang out with them because she got overprotective and said "hurr durr they don't even see you as a friend just as an acquaintance hurr durr" and so i wasn't completely sure about asking them to hang out after school because i worried they'd refuse. also, in middle/high school, my interests and hobbies were quite different from my peers and a lot of it was shit that used to be mainstream so i worried we wouldn't have much to do after school (which i now realize looking back that's bullshit). i also worried later on in 11th/12th grade that they'd be busy. A couple of times when i asked to hang out (this was the very times i ever asked) they were too busy. One i think had a job or something idk.

But not only did i struggle to trust some people, my mom was suddenly overprotective about me trying to be good friends with certain people.

that chadriguez from 5th grade changed everything. i didn't realize this until very recently, so despite him and i forgiving each other (although we didn't speak too much in middle/high school), i now feel bitter towards him again. he fucked up me socially. fucking punk ass faggot!

when you forgive some douchebag from your life, remember what big negative effect he had on the trajectory of your life.

and don't bring up that old thread where i defended forgiving bullies, i was a n00bcel back then

@Diocel @existentialhack @ThePopeofCope @ReturnOfSaddam @Pain And Hatred @dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend @Uglychincel @dirtykombatcel @Lonelycel @ScornedStoic @imsorry @Neggr @ShySaxon @MountainGorilla @Hate_my_life @The Abyss @Emba @MasterOfReality @W0rmWood @foidologist @Dregster666 all the people in that thread here is part 2

Never forgive your bullies. If I see my old school bullies, I swear I am smashing their heads with the nearest pipe.
And hopefully their gfs are there watching

Last edited:
Never forgive your bullies. If I see my old school bullies, I swear I am smashing their heads with the nearest pipes.
Based. I’d like to this as well

You really should let it go. It does nothing to dwell on childhood bullying, I did for so long. Revenge only makes sense in the short term, wait long enough and they won't even know what the fuck you're talking about if you brought it up.

Never forgive your bullies. If I see my old school bullies, I swear I am smashing their heads with the nearest pipes.
Based. I’d like to this as well
Remember that they mess up the trajectory of your life. I read that incels were often bullied and socially withdrawn in their childhood. It’s on scientific blackpill in the “it’s over” section.

Remember that they mess up the trajectory of your life. I read that incels were often bullied and socially withdrawn in their childhood. It’s on scientific blackpill in the “it’s over” section.
I don’t need to read a study to prove that. My personality wasn’t like this when I was younger. As a kid I was quite friendly and outgoing but the years of bullying combined with indifferent parents and teachers resulted in me becoming an introverted and depressed misanthrope

Never forgive your bullies. If I see my old school bullies, I swear I am smashing their heads with the nearest pipe.
Based af

I define bullying as:
repeatedly mocking or making feel worthless/subhuman someone, whos of lower social sttaus than yourself,
often for the purpose of maintaining or increasing your own social status.

Chads are rarely the bullies,
but I still hate them,

That Chadriguez is a horrible person and hopefully he gets his in the end.

If you ever check out checkmate him, just saying.

@Edmund_Kemper You said that your mother was overprotective and told you that your friends are not your real friends and using you as an acquaintance, this is very problematic because she may have stopped you from making friends, not to mention that she said this to you when you were in the 6th grade which is like 10-12.

That's why I never forgive and forget. I will always remember the people that have done me wrong. "Time" doesn't fucking heal shit

Glad you have realized that bullies deserve nothing less than death penalty.

I don’t need to read a study to prove that. My personality wasn’t like this when I was younger. As a kid I was quite friendly and outgoing but the years of bullying combined with indifferent parents and teachers resulted in me becoming an introverted and depressed misanthrope
Same, I was nice back then.

@Edmund_Kemper You said that your mother was overprotective and told you that your friends are not your real friends and using you as an acquaintance, this is very problematic because she may have stopped you from making friends, not to mention that she said this to you when you were in the 6th grade which is like 10-12.
Exactly and some of the guys she said weren’t interested in being my friend were genuinely my friends
That's why I never forgive and forget. I will always remember the people that have done me wrong. "Time" doesn't fucking heal shit
time doesn’t heal anything. Inceldom is the biggest pain on earth
That Chadriguez is a horrible person and hopefully he gets his in the end.
if it wasn’t for him there’s a big chance i would’ve tried making more close friends

This is a staple of the world we have to face. And we'll never get any sympathy for it.

This is a staple of the world we have to face. And we'll never get any sympathy for it.
I have a stapler that uses many types of staples. I think it's an 11n1 stapler. Multi bonder something something

It's pretty good.

I have a stapler that uses many types of staples. I think it's an 11n1 stapler. Multi bonder something something

It's pretty good.
Damn that's kinda neat. Where'd you get it? Good staplers are honestly great. I had this electric one for my big PoliSci packets that made a satisfying chk'thunk when it stapled.

Damn that's kinda neat. Where'd you get it? Good staplers are honestly great. I had this electric one for my big PoliSci packets that made a satisfying chk'thunk when it stapled.
It's a construction stapler for wood type surfaces only. .. Not paper. Lol.

I use it for plastic sheeting my windows. When i lived in a tent i used one for making a solar overtent of clear plastic. Like a greenhouse tent in a tent. Very warm inside. -20°f outside, 60°f inside in alpine regions!
... Surebonder

It's a construction stapler for wood type surfaces only. .. Not paper. Lol.

I use it for plastic sheeting my windows. When i lived in a tent i used one for making a solar overtent of clear plastic. Like a greenhouse tent in a tent. Very warm inside. -20°f outside, 60°f inside in alpine regions!
... Surebonder
Oh sweet! You lived in a tent? Out of necessity or were you on deployment or something? -20F is no joke- we hit that in my state during the winter and it's lethal. Getting that kind of warmth with a tent is impressive!

Oh sweet! You lived in a tent? Out of necessity or were you on deployment or something? -20F is no joke- we hit that in my state during the winter and it's lethal. Getting that kind of warmth with a tent is impressive!
Not mil! Ski resort employee! It still got cold at night! Just not as bad...

When in my 20s 30s. Good job. Plenty cash. Free ski pass.

Not mil! Ski resort employee! It still got cold at night! Just not as bad...

When in my 20s 30s. Good job. Plenty cash. Free ski pass.
Sounds like a pretty fun job, in its own way. I like being outdoors, though the cold gets a little grating after a while. But I stay the hell away from skiing, knowing I am way too uncoordinated to survive. It is a cool af sport tho

Sounds like a pretty fun job, in its own way. I like being outdoors, though the cold gets a little grating after a while. But I stay the hell away from skiing, knowing I am way too uncoordinated to survive. It is a cool af sport tho
I didn't ski too much. Stayed on the greens and blues.

I didn't ski too much. Stayed on the greens and blues.
Probably for the best. Knew a girl in my first semester (before anyone says anything, she was a classmate and is now a "boy" married to a hamplanet) who literally broke her spine skiing.

Probably for the best. Knew a girl in my first semester (before anyone says anything, she was a classmate and is now a "boy" married to a hamplanet) who literally broke her spine skiing.
It can be scary thats 4sure!

They should call it brokeback mountain! LOL!

I like when a Chad become quadriplegics!

that guy from 5th grade lives far away now it seems. i haven't spoken to him in years now. people who pretend to be your friend but talk shit about you behind your back are the worst. i hate them more than those who bully you to your face

It can be scary thats 4sure!

They should call it brokeback mountain! LOL!

I like when a Chad become quadriplegics!
I feel like a quadriplegic Chad still mogs me tbh.
Also kek'd at Brokeback mountain

@ordinaryotaku

Agreed. Fuck that little punk ass bitch, don't forgive him.

Foids love that movie. JFL at thinking gays are burly Chads and not limp-wristed twinks
It's probably very similar to them thinking (the majority of) blacks make good leaders, scientists, and doctors!

It's probably very similar to them thinking (the majority of) blacks make good leaders, scientists, and doctors!
Yeah my Mom watches Gray's Anatomy and EVERY important bigbrain surgeon is a person of melanin. There's a teen melanated youth who is on some sort of unprecedented scholarship to John's Hopkins or something and she's SOOO MUCH SMARTER and BETTER than those subhuman whytes. It's a little sad...

Agreed. Fuck that little punk ass bitch, don't forgive him.
He fucked me up socially. It made a bigger effect on my social life than I thought

Yeah my Mom watches Gray's Anatomy and EVERY important bigbrain surgeon is a person of melanin. There's a teen melanated youth who is on some sort of unprecedented scholarship to John's Hopkins or something and she's SOOO MUCH SMARTER and BETTER than those subhuman whytes. It's a little sad...
I have that book... Greys anatomy!

You really should let it go. It does nothing to dwell on childhood bullying, I did for so long. Revenge only makes sense in the short term, wait long enough and they won't even know what the fuck you're talking about if you brought it up.
just be a good cuck theory

My bullies are fucked since I know their addresses and the names of their wives. Some may think it's a low blow to go after their wives ( and kids ) but I don't give a shit, and neither should any of you. They work hard to make Incels feel like shit so they are going to get it back tenfold.

My bullies are fucked since I know their addresses and the names of their wives. Some may think it's a low blow to go after their wives ( and kids ) but I don't give a shit, and neither should any of you. They work hard to make Incels feel like shit so they are going to get it back tenfold.
"noooo brooo, you need to forget it and take it in the ass brooo.revenge is a bad thing broooo":soy::soy::soy:

Based. Fuck their lives up ( In Runescape).

Columbinemaxxing

@Total Imbecile

I cant relate to having friends, sorry