Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm beginning to feel anger towards that chadriguez from 5th grade again, despite forgiving him and getting along afterward. here's why:

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING THIS THREAD:

i went to some private school an hour away from my house in 6th grade where i made some friends who were easy to trust. Then i got expelled from there for emails i sent to some foid teacher. I went to a public middle school in 7th/8th grade and a public high school in 9th to 12th grade.

In middle school/high school, i made many friends and talked to many people (no i wasn't finding girlfriends or anything so i ain't no fakecel). of all the friends i made, only like 5% i actually invited to my house or hung out after school. The remaining 95% i didn't because i was scared they wouldn't wanna hang out after school. Although i was 90% certain they were genuinely friendly, i was still horrified by the idea that they talked shit about me behind my back. and my mom wouldn't even want me to hang out with them because she got overprotective and said "hurr durr they don't even see you as a friend just as an acquaintance hurr durr" and so i wasn't completely sure about asking them to hang out after school because i worried they'd refuse. also, in middle/high school, my interests and hobbies were quite different from my peers and a lot of it was shit that used to be mainstream so i worried we wouldn't have much to do after school (which i now realize looking back that's bullshit). i also worried later on in 11th/12th grade that they'd be busy. A couple of times when i asked to hang out (this was the very times i ever asked) they were too busy. One i think had a job or something idk.

But not only did i struggle to trust some people, my mom was suddenly overprotective about me trying to be good friends with certain people.

that chadriguez from 5th grade changed everything. i didn't realize this until very recently, so despite him and i forgiving each other (although we didn't speak too much in middle/high school), i now feel bitter towards him again. he fucked up me socially. fucking punk ass faggot!

when you forgive some douchebag from your life, remember what big negative effect he had on the trajectory of your life.

and don't bring up that old thread where i defended forgiving bullies, i was a n00bcel back then

@Diocel @existentialhack @ThePopeofCope @ReturnOfSaddam @Pain And Hatred @dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend @Uglychincel @dirtykombatcel @Lonelycel @ScornedStoic @imsorry @Neggr @ShySaxon @MountainGorilla @Hate_my_life @The Abyss @Emba @MasterOfReality @W0rmWood @foidologist @Dregster666 all the people in that thread here is part 2
Ofc hating him is the right way to go, he was a cancer on your life. But don't directly confront him IRL about being in asshole or try to fight him, he may try to bring friends into it and beat you up or make your life terrible. Just try to completely detach from him mentally and leave it at that, he's obviously a faggot.

Also struggling to trust people is completely fine, you don't have to be the way you were in the past. NOT trusting is the way to go, at least until people prove themselves trustworthy.

Ofc hating him is the right way to go, he was a cancer on your life. But don't directly confront him IRL about being in asshole or try to fight him, he may try to bring friends into it and beat you up or make your life terrible. Just try to completely detach from him mentally and leave it at that, he's obviously a faggot.

Also struggling to trust people is completely fine, you don't have to be the way you were in the past. NOT trusting is the way to go, at least until people prove themselves trustworthy.
i have more anger toward my mom than him. she really ruined me when it comes to nurture

@dreadtheblackpill

@ReturnOfSaddam