Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'M BEING SPIED ON I NEED ADVICE GTFIN

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
So, today my parents put the card down on the table. They now 80% of things from my social life. My failed approaches, my friends circle, my habits... FUCKING EVERYTHING. THOSE SICK MOTHERFUCKERS LITERALLY GOT SOMEONE FROM MY SCHOOL TO FUCKING SPY ON ME. TO FUCKING STALK ME AND REPORT TO THEM.

I suspect it's a foid that's doing this. How do I find out. What the fuck do I do i'm fucking paranoid i'll fucking kill someone. I doubt it's my foid friend she would never do such thing but there are others that would be that much retarded and do something.

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED AND OUTRAGEOUS BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED TO PUT THIS TO AN END I TOLD THEM I WILL FUCKING SLAUGHTER WHOEVER THAT IS WHEN I FIND OUT. I NEED TO DELETE MY MESSAGES. FUCK IT ALL

So, today my parents put the card down on the table. They now 80% of things from my social life. My failed approaches, my friends circle, my habits... FUCKING EVERYTHING. THOSE SICK MOTHERFUCKERS LITERALLY GOT SOMEONE FROM MY SCHOOL TO FUCKING SPY ON ME. TO FUCKING STALK ME AND REPORT TO THEM.

I suspect it's a foid that's doing this. How do I find out. What the fuck do I do i'm fucking paranoid i'll fucking kill someone. I doubt it's my foid friend she would never do such thing but there are others that would be that much retarded and do something.

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED AND OUTRAGEOUS BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED TO PUT THIS TO AN END I TOLD THEM I WILL FUCKING SLAUGHTER WHOEVER THAT IS WHEN I FIND OUT. I NEED TO DELETE MY MESSAGES. FUCK IT ALL

Chads.co

But in all seriousness, this isn’t good. Do they know you post on this forum?
No. Not yet. I have not told that to anyone that might rat me out. Literally no one knows.

It probably is your foid friend

u should make lilith kill them tbh

There's no such thing as a foid FRIEND, you're about to learn this the hard way OP.

There's no such thing as a foid FRIEND, you're about to learn this the hard way OP.
Seems so. My parents hinted on me being suicidal and she is the only person I told such thing. Fucking hell I trusted her If she turns out to be a fucking whistleblower I shall decimate her

Seems so. My parents hinted on me being suicidal and she is the only person I told such thing. Fucking hell I trusted her If she turns out to be a fucking whistleblower I shall decimate her
If you don't mind me asking:
how did you become friends with this girl? Are you two close? Are you attracted to her?
It's very odd for an incel to have female friends.

Just be glad you're learning it at a young age friend, I didn't learn it until about age 25 or 26, i'm 30 now, and never again will I accept a foid as a "friend".

Has foids spying and stalking him... :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Dude, you might be to ascend with this bitch

spys me

tbh this would piss me off so much, spying is not cool at all, especially on a depressed, lonely incel like wtf get a life and leave us alone...

Your life is done if people find out you come to this site tbh

If you don't mind me asking:
how did you become friends with this girl? Are you two close? Are you attracted to her?
It's very odd for an incel to have female friends.
Childhood friend basically. Can't believe she did this tbh. I hope she is innocent.

https://incels.is/threads/story-of-me-and-my-foid-friend.117986/

Just be glad you're learning it at a young age friend, I didn't learn it until about age 25 or 26, i'm 30 now, and never again will I accept a foid as a "friend".
I trusted her tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Your life is done if people find out you come to this site tbh
That still hasn't surfaced. I plan on roping either way so Idgaf.

Calm your manly tits man, it's better then being a failure all my life.
idk man I just can't support suicide
why do you want to do it?
there are plenty of things to do in this world, and not all of them involve suffering

It is not big deal . Take it easy. You overdramatize
You are so young . all your life is ahead of you.

You have to set up a trap mate to find out the truth.

JFL at trusting a foid

they have no loyalty or honor they are the most disgusting, wretched creatures on earth, the only thing worse than a foid is a Jew

Serves you well for acting edgy and going around telling people that you are suicidal and shit like that. Can't stand youngcels.

Serves you well for acting edgy and going around telling people that you are suicidal and shit like that. Can't stand youngcels.
I literally told one person.

If you are like me and most people here it probably is all your friends.
I have a social circle but i am not very trusting and I told her because she is the person I trust the most.

I have a social circle but i am not very trusting and I told her because she is the person I trust the most.
You sorta deserve it for acting edgy, I don't blame her tbh.

Do your parents actually love you? Why are they doing this? Have you talked to them about this?

Do your parents actually love you? Why are they doing this? Have you talked to them about this?
I don't care if they love me. They are literally spying on me and now refuse to say anythinf else. I said that when I find out who the spy is i'll bash his skull in.

I don't care if they love me. They are literally spying on me and now refuse to say anythinf else. I said that when I find out who the spy is i'll bash his skull in.

Don't say that. What you need to do is figure out why they're spying on you.

Reminds me of my elementary school days tbh