Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im beyond done with life 13 year old girl sended nudes to my fake chads instagram (must read) pm for proof it wont touch

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
holy jesus on a got dam wheel chair it or any one else wont touch this so i have a chad instagram with nsfw pictures of him and i always get comments like ur sexy etc and i got nudes from adults but this is really really really fucked up this 13 year old sended me fucking nudes out of no where you cant take life for real any more and no i did not ask for them as i am not a it pedo should i report this? i deleted the nudes asap i cant life in this wordl any more wtf i didnt do anything she just sended them by her self this is the true power of chad i will post proof asap got the screen shots on my phone this is what kids these days are doing when i was 13 i was playing in trees or playing pokemon

you should delete this post bro. but i believe it

Delete the photos and your instagram before the cops come

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

chad gets EVERYTHING

Yo can I get that account?

holy jesus on a got dam wheel chair it or any one else wont touch this so i have a chad instagram with nsfw pictures of him and i always get comments like ur sexy etc and i got nudes from adults but this is really really really fucked up this 13 year old sended me fucking nudes out of no where you cant take life for real any more and no i did not ask for them as i am not a it pedo should i report this? i deleted the nudes asap i cant life in this wordl any more wtf i didnt do anything she just sended them by her self this is the true power of chad i will post proof asap got the screen shots on my phone this is what kids these days are doing when i was 13 i was playing in trees or playing pokemon
13 yo is not a child. Stop saying pedo.

JFL @ the degeneracy of teen and even preteen foids in 2020

can i get in trouble even it was un asked for? for those who want proof dm me
I don't think so
you would get trouble if you went to dark web and searched for Hard Candy.

FBI DO NOT ARREST ME PLEASE

she sended that because she wanted and you didn't forced her to send it and you deleted straight away... I would recommend you to report her to the police and her family

Asshole. I wanted to see some JB shit. Was it a good body though?

I think my lawyer would tell me not to awnser this question this shit is messed up and wrong

yikes i need to send the fbi a tip right now!!!!

brutal blackpill. I feel compelled :forcedsmile: to ask for proof but that might be considered CP by the local law
:feelsbadman:

B31C2C26 7F39 49CA B618 86C5A46ABDCD Showed proof to this member

I am assuming you already got rid of illegal material, if not do it ASAP
That being said; producing such content even as a minor is a criminal offense in many places. You can get the whore in legal trouble if you report her but you yourself, even if the message is uncalled for, might get into trouble together with her. Damn wish you could do sth about it but most logical course of action is deleting the account and moving on. That's why I never interreact with females, they are just trouble.

Looks like you gon be going to prison, buddy boyo.

RIP your anus.

That being said; producing such content even as a minor is a criminal offense in many places. You can get the whore in legal trouble if you report her but you yourself, even if the message is uncalled for, might get into trouble together with her. Damn wish you could do sth about it but most logical course of action is deleting the account and moving on. That's why I never interreact with females, they are just trouble.

damm well guess i do that ofc i delete all pics that shit is fucking nasty

It's a troll thread, JFL.

Me too, he added an .MP4 file, called him out on it plus I got no response after it. It is also three times smaller in size of the screenshots he's sent before the video. Like, really nigga? We ain't low IQ.

Check my answer to Hyper.

you do know gifs saved on snap chat are mps4 right? i covered that persons face with a bloody gif download snap chat to see yourself also they arent in fucking order if you can read

you do know gifs saved on snap chat are mps4 right? i covered that persons face with a bloody gif download snap chat to see yourself also they arent in fucking order if you can read
My bad, I thought that was supposed to be the actual video. Jfl, what a whore.

I will take your word for it.

I don't think so
you would get trouble if you went to dark web and searched for Hard Candy.

FBI DO NOT ARREST ME PLEASE

she sended that because she wanted and you didn't forced her to send it and you deleted straight away... I would recommend you to report her to the police and her family
I saw that "hard candy" movie.
It was brutal

I will take your word for it.

I saw that "hard candy" movie.
It was brutal
never watched tbh...

could you tell me about what happens in it?

My bad, I thought that was supposed to be the actual video. Jfl, what a whore.
Sorry for losing my temper this community is everything I have and I want to have a great time till my end

never watched tbh...

could you tell me about what happens in it?
Sexy teen entraps men then tortures them. But not in a pleasurable way.

There's two versions of the same title.

The older version has a creepy old roastie that pretending to be a teen in hs. Funny shit there.

What's her account?

Better to delete this thread, the fake account and the pictures with Bleachbit or something before you get jailed for possession of illegal disposition of pixels.

Last edited:
Giving women rights to whore around was rhe biggest mistake in history of humanity.

On another note there's a reason I never chadfish. I like my sanity intact

This definitely is not the smartest thread.

You've admitted to something that could get you persecuted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back