Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Bing Bing Wahoo maxing right now

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ive been playing Mario Odyssey, a game made for 10 year old kids with autism.
Meanwhile 10 years old Chad is getting started on the world of sex and starting to live his best years.
It's over for bingbingwahoocels :feelsrope:

:soy:

I played Mario Kart Wii today, it was fun but I lost over 100 VR which is bad.

I played Mario Kart Wii today, it was fun but I lost over 100 VR which is bad.
Mario games are great cope for me, sadly soylentboys have ruined their game associating them with their cuckness

i don't play Nintendo anymore since the ds when i was a young lad

I grew up with Mario. Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.

I grew up with Mario. Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.
my first game was Mario kart 64, but the first game i ever one hundred percented was Mario 64

my first game was Mario kart 64, but the first game i ever one hundred percented was Mario 64
Mario Kart 64 was my second. Or maybe MK64 was first and SM64 was second.

Honestly, I still like Most Mario games even if soyboys have ruined them. I remember I first completed Super Mario 64 100% on the Wii virtual console, i was 11, it was a few years after my Nintendo 64 broke down

yes i feel the same

mogs me i did it when i was 16 jfl
Ehh you’re probably older than me, consoles were around since I was a baby (though I didn’t get into them until around age 5-6)

In fact I was scared of Mario (and all video games) for some time because the chain chomp from Bob-Omb Battlefield terrified me as a kid.

Ive been playing Mario Odyssey, a game made for 10 year old kids with autism.
Meanwhile 10 years old Chad is getting started on the world of sex and starting to live his best years.
It's over for bingbingwahoocels :feelsrope:

:soy:
Same

Not to mention that 10 year old Chad is about as old as the game itself.

BingBingWahoomaxxing is legit until you realize how much time you've wasted.

never heard of it once in my life

I beat Super Mario Galaxy a few days ago. I only have 3 games left in my collect to beat

I beat Super Mario Galaxy a few days ago. I only have 3 games left in my collect to beat
I was in the way of 100% galaxy 2 when I bought the Switch and never played it again. I should comeback soon

I was in the way of 100% galaxy 2 when I bought the Switch and never played it again. I should comeback soon
I’d get way too frustrated trying 100% any galaxy game tbh. Even after all these years it still feels a bit akward and imprecise to me

fuck i remember playing mario co op on the wii with my brother good old days tbh :cryfeels:

my favorite Mario game is super Mario rpg pls debate me

sounds like cope