Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm cheating on my boyfriend, "The sex is phenomenal".

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2m3d34/im_cheating_on_my_boyfriend/

"our sex life is less than great".

"I have a much higher sex drive".

"he's way less experienced and so anxious about sex".

Basically the whore went to college and met a chad and instantly jumped on his cock.

"He's everything I've ever thought I would want in a man- handsome, smart, silly, driven, with a passion for music and a life plan that matches perfectly with mine"

"The sex is phenomenal".

AWALT never forget.

'crazy' doesn't do the justice to describe her.

Brutal but not surprising

How can she be hornier than him? That cuck should be on TRT, yesterday. Gfs are wasted on the boyfriends.

He should devout his time to Islam

Brutal but I don’t feel bad for him

It feels like I see this more and more, women complaining of having higher sex drives than the man. This is what happens when socycieties testosterone keeps falling, and they just become cucks.

He should devout his time to Islam
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I hope he finds out and gives her what she deserves.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-21-at-1.29.09-PM.png

Foid sounds like an emotional wreck tbh, i'd have avoided like the plague if i were the dude that got cucked

That was 5 years go, the original BF is hanging from a tree in a massachusets forest

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2m3d34/im_cheating_on_my_boyfriend/

"our sex life is less than great".

"I have a much higher sex drive".

"he's way less experienced and so anxious about sex".

Basically the whore went to college and met a chad and instantly jumped on his cock.

"He's everything I've ever thought I would want in a man- handsome, smart, silly, driven, with a passion for music and a life plan that matches perfectly with mine"

"The sex is phenomenal".

AWALT never forget.

HANDSOME”

over

I hope he finds out and gives her what she deserves.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-21-at-1.29.09-PM.png
Based tbhtbh

I saw so many girls from my college hook up with random chadlites and most of them came from smaller cities while being in a long term relationship. One girl started slutting herself so much after she cheated on her boyfriend of 3 years she had 6+ boyfriends since (1 year ago) and now she's fucking a married dude and dropped out of college.

Out of work 7 months... Isn't that when Coronachan hysteria started?

Women: Starts corona hysteria over a bad cold
Men: Loses job because economy implodes can't give $$$ to women for sex anymore
Also women: Shocked pikachu face.jpg
Also women: Where is Chad?

"I'm cheating on my girlfriend, the sex is phenomenal"
would get a MUCH different response from normalfags

It feels like I see this more and more, women complaining of having higher sex drives than the man. This is what happens when socycieties testosterone keeps falling, and they just become cucks.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
"I'm cheating on my girlfriend, the sex is phenomenal"
would get a MUCH different response from normalfags
Out of work 7 months... Isn't that when Coronachan hysteria started?

Women: Starts corona hysteria over a bad cold
Men: Loses job because economy implodes can't give $$$ to women for sex anymore
Also women: Shocked pikachu face.jpg
Also women: Where is Chad?
You should be able to Stone foids that cheat.

this whore is so subhuman she doesnt even excite him

Foid hypergamy

:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Fuck foids. They aren't capable of helping a male who isn't their children (even though mothers are also bluepilled whores). I wouldn't expect any less. When you stop feeding her all your energy, be it masculine, sexual, and etc, she will start to feed off of other men. They're all parasitic monsters devoid of soul.

whores will be whores

Hope she gets killed in the car crash on the way there.

I don't understand why foids try to justify their degeneracy all the time, it's your call don't show as if it's something you're forced to do whore, own it and do it foid if you got any spine

Deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot. Same for all adulterers.

And why couldn't she have just broken up with him?

Oh that's right because she's a woman and women can't be responsible for anything.

:feelsseriously: