Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm close to 2000 posts

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
A little bit more and I'll get there. I can feel it in my bones bros.

Clownworld

Too many rank fetishists.

Nice work on the milestone, man

I can't wait to escape blucelniggerdom with you.

You can use this thread to help you in your journey

Just the same old day, just like everyday. How about you bro?
Oh, I'm doing "good" just like every other day tbh.
Anything you've been doing differently lately to keep yourself entertained during these "rough times"?

@mNFwTJ3wz9 how have you been doing?

Last edited:
Finally went green yesterday after 2 years... Guess I'm too busy actually trying to improve my life

Very nice. I remember when i hit 2k

Sadly not. Once I can affort a hair transplant I hope I'm outta here
Being bald / balding is the only thing holding you back ?

Being bald / balding is the only thing holding you back ?
I'm also 5'7 (in Germany) but I stopped caring about height at all once I started balding.

I'm also 5'7 (in Germany) but I stopped caring about height at all once I started balding.
Brutal, I'm 5'6 in the Netherlands.
I'm your manlet neighbor lol.

When did your hairline start receding?
At 14. This is what I look like atm

Brutal, I'm 5'6 in the Netherlands.
I'm your manlet neighbor lol.
Fuark. I always dreamed of having a tall, weed smoking frisian gf. Nederlands is pretty much a chad country I guess? Verruckte kut hoer junge

Last edited:
Nederlands is pretty much a chad country I guess?
Amsterdam is too diverse but if you go to smaller cities the abundance of chads will appear.

This is me as a child. I never really had a full hairline. They called me "baldie" and "grandpa" at school. My wrath burns.
View attachment 253970
Holy FuCK. My condolences man, damn.
I genuinely hope you find success with a hair transplant though.

Holy FuCK. My condolences man, damn.
I genuinely hope you find success with a hair transplant though.
THanks man. I am currently in dept for rather private reasons but I need around 3000-5000€ for a high quality transplant. Sadly corona doesnt allow me to get a good job atm

Amsterdam is too diverse but if you go to smaller cities the abundance of chads will appear.
A nightmare for me would be me suddenly being teleported to the Netherlands in a city with the highest density of the tallest dutch people.

Cheap what ?
See message above. I buy heroin from the Netherlands. But since the borders are closed and quite controlled I have to rely on German stuff.

A nightmare for me would be being suddenly transported to the Netherlands in a city with the highest density of the tallest dutch people.
I'll send you to Groningen.
See message above. I buy heroin from the Netherlands. But since the borders are closed and quite controlled I have to rely on German stuff.
Ah ok.