Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im clueless burgeois

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I grew up and lead a comfortable, burgeois, middle class existence and ive internalized unconscious assumptions that im better than poor people, or people that work at lower jobs, or even racial minorities. I only interact in a small bubble confined to my social class, and as an outcast I have even a more limited experience of others from different classes of this society than my peers.
All my life ive been in institutions - school, clubs, and uni. My interactions outside institutions and social class occoured mostly through the intetnet - a totally different world from what i experience daily.
Now that im a NEET, belonging to no institution, and that ive been developing more awareness of the world around me as I age, i realize how alienating my life experience has been so far. I realize that im not so different than the poor, people from different classes, etc, and I myself have almost no skills, self discipline, relationships, experience. What set us appart were accidents of birth, and These people are in some respects better than me, after all they still survive and have engaging lives.

mogs me cus middle class

The only true difference is how your head develop in the womb

Last edited:
your head develop in the womb and genes at all...
I dont understand ehat ur saying but my worldview is constantly evolving and i feel i only became self conscious at like 16 years old

Class means nothing as an incel

Class means nothing as an incel
It does shape how u view the world in some eays until you break the conditioning and see the current order as arbitrary and alienating

There is no social mobility for your face.

mogs me cuz NEET