Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m constantly analysing people’s faces

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Interocular distances, negative and positive canthal tilts, compact midfaces, horse faces, hooked noses, straight noses, fat noses, narrow noses, recessed chins, strong jawlines, weak jawlines. This has what lookism and the black pill have done to me. Whenever I go out in public nowadays I’m constantly microanalysing people’s facial features- men and women. Idk maybe it’s a defence mechanism my brain’s developed since taking the blackpill which helps me to decide who I can and can’t interact with. Fellow subhuman men who’ve not been blackpilled yet are the only people I feel comfortable interacting with outside these forums, maybe because I feel an uncontrollable urge to slit my wrists around normal looking people. Anyone else like this?

Last edited:
Same here, maybe not that much but I do it too.

It is the unfortunate side effect of swallowing the black pill.

I've been doing this way before thanks to anthropometry.

Forgot to mention hair as well jfl. I’m always looking at other people’s hairlines to see whether or not they’re norwooding

We're looking for fellowcels

I don’t think that hard about it but I can easily know what someone’s going through in their lives within 30 seconds (at the most) of meeting / talking / being around them if they speak.

When I first became lookspilled the word "subhuman" or "cuck" would pop into my head when I saw a sub 7/10 male. This lasted for a year. Luckily it went away. I don't care as much anymore.

I don’t think that hard about it but I can easily know what someone’s going through in their lives within 30 seconds (at the most) of meeting / talking / being around them if they speak.
That’s more psychological though. If you’re blackpilled you don’t need to have a conversation with someone to know what their quality of life is like

I do the same thing with height and frame

Absolutely the same, brother. If only I was born attractive...

How’d you develop an interest in anthropometry boho?
I was searching about skull shape and size to know why my head is screwed up, and ended up with some words like dolichocephalic, hypscranic etc. I tried to find more about these words after which I downloaded an ebook about anthropometry that I read and made me interested in this subject.

I even did this way before discovering any incel/ lookism related forums.

When I ever see someone when I'm out, I automatically start assessing their face, height, etc. :feelswhere:

I even did this way before discovering any incel/ lookism related forums.
I was doing it subconsciously before being blackpilled, but now I know why I’m doing it and I’m doing it obsessively.

JFL I do the same

im constantly analising your avi,because i love bayblade

Same. It's interesting

Shit mate, me too, after realizing basics of Blackpill i constantly analizing people faces if they are Chad/Stacy or not.

Ever since I started norwooding I've started looking at peoples hairline. Seems like the majority of males in my age have started balding in some kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back