Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m convinced girls in 3rd world countries wouldn’t want me

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ve been rejected by every race, all heights, and many mentally disabled foids. If I were to walk into an African village and offer a new life for foids I think I’d be dead in a matter of seconds.

Even the ugliest foid from a 3rd world country like Ghana has more SMV than us. They all want Chads.

Giga cope. Unless I mog you, you can score women here in my country

If they have even the slightest access to Internet or Television then it is over.

i'm gonna go northern thailand to find a foid

Giga cope. Unless I mog you, you can score women here in my country
I don’t even need to know where you live. The fact you even have internet is enough to make me worthless.

same tbh no hole would ever want me

whats even sad is , even incel.co rejcted me 1 st time while making an account, someone who is not truecel is already here. i am so dumb and retarded even got rejected and outcasted in incels.co . i am just waiting for the day to rope. zero communication skills, never socialized life is utter pain . rejection everywhere.

3rd world whores are usually about money first to escape their shifty situation. So if you have money they'll initially overlook everything else. Once you've saved them and they're in your better country with a more comfortable life, then they start looking to trade up.

i'm gonna go northern thailand to find a foid

Dont bring her out of Thailand. Many western men have gotten thai wives but it has become an archaic overused meme which does no longer yield positive results. I come from a country where thai wives are prominent and I would have advised against it even in 2013. Also, she will likely just use you for money if she has kids or is pre wall and first world Chad appeals to her emotions.
3rd world whores are usually about money first to escape their shifty situation. So if you have money they'll initially overlook everything else. Once you've saved them and they're in your better country with a more comfortable life, then they start looking to trade up.

Correct. Only in a third world country with white favouring laws like perhaps Namibia or Barbados, you can settle down with your third world gf successfully.

Maybe because the women in you area have internet too.

Last edited:
Dont bring her out of Thailand. Many western men have gotten thai wives but it has become an archaic overused meme which does no longer yield positive results. I come from a country where thai wives are prominent and I would have advised against it even in 2013. Also, she will likely just use you for money if she has kids or is pre wall and first world Chad appeals to her emotions.

Correct. Only in a third world country with white favouring laws like perhaps Namibia or Barbados, you can settle down with your third world gf successfully.

Maybe because the women in you area have internet too.
yeah. i find them attractive. i'd only date a rich one or one that works in a multinational compoany. Those who are not fitting to my criteria are likely to be prostitutes.

Not a locationcel then