Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm coping on overdrive

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
If I'm not distracted by the internet or vidya at all times then I start to crave human contact then I remember there's no one here and I won't get to talk to another person for another month and a half when I go back to uni and I should just go to sleep now fuckkk

Indari said:
If I'm not distracted by the internet or vidya at all times then I start to crave human contact then I remember there's no one here and I won't get to talk to another person for another month and a half when I go back to uni and I should just go to sleep now fuckkk

You can find something productive to do I'm sure. Those things keep me focused better than idle internet time.

enjoy the break bro. It'll be over before you know it.

fukmylyf said:
enjoy the break bro. It'll be over before you know it.

I can't enjoy it alone

I am always alone

rip

blickpall said:
You can find something productive to do I'm sure. Those things keep me focused better than idle internet time.

yeah I'm sure I can
r7w03Dk.png

Indari said:
yeah I'm sure I can
r7w03Dk.png

I mean, you're going back to school and the last semester was hard on you. Why not try to find some ways you can prepare for it? Reach out to your professors, your academic counselor, see what you can do to enhance your CV or prepare you for next semester so you don't struggle again?