Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Developing an Urge to Send Nonvirgin Women to the Hospital with My Dick

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The thought of trying to have passionate sex with a used nonvrigin just fucking grosses me out. Like how the fuck am I supposed to be passionate about a used cumrag? It's fucking disgusting.

However, I have heard of cumrags getting sent to the hospital due to getting fucked down their worthless throats (Also JFL @ soyboy marrying cumrags who have been dicked so bad they went to the hospital, how fucking emasculating). It happened to a girl I actually know in real life.

Anyway, I've spent parts of the last two hours or so contemplating doing this myself. I can't help but think I'd derive great pleasure from luring a used roastie in, fucking her down her throat, watching her choke and bleed, and then having her shipped off to the hospital while I relax and watch baseball. Like, the idea of her gagging and having blood run down her chin with some internal bleeding and then having to pay the hospital bill while I disregard her for the rest of the summer is really fucking starting to turn me on. I'm developing an erection just thinking about it. It would be a high quality punishment for these bitches.

I mean I'm in college. So these cumrags wouldn't have the money to pay for their medical bill/ambulance in all likelihood. Imagine the shame and humiliation they would feel having to ask their parents to pay for the medical bill of their very own throatfucking. Visualizing their despair puts a smile on my face.

If I <<<HYPOTHETICALLY>>> did this, would it make me a hERo? Yes or no?

Last edited:
I wish I was at the ED to see. I'd kek my ass off.

I used to think like that. I gave it up because lets face it, most women lose their virginity in their teens, so by the time i would get there, there would be no virgin girls

I used to think like that. I gave it up because lets face it, most women lose their virginity in their teens, so by the time i would get there, there would be no virgin girls
I'm specifically talking about punishing nonvirgin roasties.

It's instructive to remember that holes want this kind of treatment. I'm not desirous of fulfilling their wishes, but if the opportunity arose I don't know if I could hold myself back.

So I'd be a hERo?

Elliot "Emergency Room" Rodger

Last edited:
Naw fuck their assholes until it gets a tear. That would be worse than an oral injury.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when I read about your stupid ass who wants to "get" these whores then you start throat-fucking a woman and realize this is all she's wanted her whole life is to be used and cummed on then dumped. Then you have an epiphany moment and become a late-bloomer Chad who goes around on a throat-fucking spree all across your town.

Women don't say they want balls in their mouth publicly but they all think it. When you are at work and she is at the copier machine that young pretty 18yo blonde girl that you lust over is thinking about BIG BALLS GOING IN AND OUT OF HER THROAT LEAVING HER VOMITING AND GAGGING THEN SHE WANTS YOU TO PISS ON HER!

Naw fuck their assholes until it gets a tear. That would be worse than an oral injury.
Yes but if I throatfuck them I will be able to see the expressions of pain and horror as they suffer to breathe as I grab them by their neck and suffocate them.

In my opinion you would be a hero if you could dish out such a punishment to a nonvirgin roastie.

The thought of trying to have passionate sex with a used nonvrigin just fucking grosses me out. Like how the fuck am I supposed to be passionate about a used cumrag? It's fucking disgusting.

Fucking a used woman is a fitness exercise, at most. I hold a grudge against women, especially used ones, because they cost way too much for the mileage they have.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when I read about your stupid ass who wants to "get" these whores then you start throat-fucking a woman and realize this is all she's wanted her whole life is to be used and cummed on then dumped. Then you have an epiphany moment and become a late-bloomer Chad who goes around on a throat-fucking spree all across your town.

Women don't say they want balls in their mouth publicly but they all think it. When you are at work and she is at the copier machine that young pretty 18yo blonde girl that you lust over is thinking about BIG BALLS GOING IN AND OUT OF HER THROAT LEAVING HER VOMITING AND GAGGING THEN SHE WANTS YOU TO PISS ON HER!
No, you're right. This is why I want to make them bleed. I literally want to send them to the hospital so that they have to pay for the ambulance and medical care, and then if they come crawling back I will just disregard them, refuse to pay them, or maybe do it again and cause irreparable damage. If she still likes it then I'm going to be really pissed off.

You would be a hERo 4sure.

Well then. Now you are teetering on deviant territory my friend.
I have my cock in hand awaiting more juicy details of your masterful plan as this is pretty hawt tbh...

I mean I'm in college. So these cumrags wouldn't have the money to pay for their medical bill/ambulance in all likelihood. Imagine the shame and humiliation they would feel having to ask their parents to pay for the medical bill for their very own throatfucking. Visualizing their despair puts a smile on my face.

yes make sure it's a non virgin though.
Unfortunately in my recent experiences I'm learning that even unused foids are degenerate trash who only care about status and sex. You can PM me for details. But, yes, I would give chaste foids a real chance to love me, I wouldn't just rush in and punish them like I would to used foids.

Unfortunately in my recent experiences I'm learning that even unused foids are degenerate trash who only care about status and sex. You can PM me for details. But, yes, I would give chaste foids a real chance to love me, I wouldn't just rush in and punish them like I would to used foids.
All women are degenerate. No exception!

I mean I'm in college. So these cumrags wouldn't have the money to pay for their medical bill/ambulance in all likelihood. Imagine the shame and humiliation they would feel having to ask their parents to pay for the medical bill for their very own throatfucking. Visualizing their despair puts a smile on my face.

Bad news.

Well, as your mom's husband, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I know you were just trying to grow as a person and I can tell that you'll find a man that loves you for your strength as much as I love your mother.

1516863713737s.jpg

Bad news.

Well, as your mom's husband, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I know you were just trying to grow as a person and I can tell that you'll find a man that loves you for your strength as much as I love your mother.

1516863713737s.jpg
Lol fuck you're right. And that pic at the end really got me.

The only way I could do that is if she fell over laughing @ it

Problem 1: There are women out there who enjoy this, so you are giving them what they want.

Problem 2: If you do it to a woman who DOESN'T want this, she can just bite off your junk. What are you gonna do, sue her? You can't even pretend it was consensual at that point. You'd be dickless AND tried for rape. I imagine they would have to jail you separate from just about everyone.

Problem 1: There are women out there who enjoy this, so you are giving them what they want.

Problem 2: If you do it to a woman who DOESN'T want this, she can just bite off your junk. What are you gonna do, sue her? You can't even pretend it was consensual at that point. You'd be dickless AND tried for rape. I imagine they would have to jail you separate from just about everyone.

A women deserves death if she bites a Dick off.

I means there is no reason for you to live after that

However, I have heard of cumrags getting sent to the hospital due to getting fucked down their worthless throats (Also JFL @ soyboy marrying cumrags who have been dicked so bad they went to the hospital, how fucking emasculating). It happened to a girl I actually know in real life.

Anyway, I've spent parts of the last two hours or so contemplating doing this myself. I can't help but think I'd derive great pleasure from luring a used roastie in, fucking her down her throat, watching her choke and bleed, and then having her shipped off to the hospital while I relax and watch baseball. Like, the idea of her gagging and having blood run down her chin with some internal bleeding and then having to pay the hospital bill while I disregard her for the rest of the summer is really fucking starting to turn me on. I'm developing an erection just thinking about it. It would be a high quality punishment for these bitches.

I mean I'm in college. So these cumrags wouldn't have the money to pay for their medical bill/ambulance in all likelihood. Imagine the shame and humiliation they would feel having to ask their parents to pay for the medical bill of their very own throatfucking. Visualizing their despair puts a smile on my face.

If I <<<HYPOTHETICALLY>>> did this, would it make me a hERo? Yes or no?

Constantly screams about degeneracy, denying everytime I tell him "anti-degeneracy is cope"

YET SAYS THIS:
"I have heard of cumrags getting sent to the hospital due to getting fucked down their worthless throats (Also JFL @ soyboy marrying cumrags who have been dicked so bad they went to the hospital, how fucking emasculating). It happened to a girl I actually know in real life.

Anyway, I've spent parts of the last two hours or so contemplating doing this myself. I can't help but think I'd derive great pleasure from luring a used roastie in, fucking her down her throat, watching her choke and bleed, and then having her shipped off to the hospital while I relax and watch baseball."

Lol this has to be a troll post, nobody can have this high a level of cognitive bias.

Constantly screams about degeneracy, denying everytime I tell him "anti-degeneracy is cope"

YET SAYS THIS:
"I have heard of cumrags getting sent to the hospital due to getting fucked down their worthless throats (Also JFL @ soyboy marrying cumrags who have been dicked so bad they went to the hospital, how fucking emasculating). It happened to a girl I actually know in real life.

Anyway, I've spent parts of the last two hours or so contemplating doing this myself. I can't help but think I'd derive great pleasure from luring a used roastie in, fucking her down her throat, watching her choke and bleed, and then having her shipped off to the hospital while I relax and watch baseball."

Lol this has to be a troll post, nobody can have this high a level of cognitive bias.
I'm really becoming less about degeneracy and more about wanting to punish females.

If you do it to a woman who DOESN'T want this, she can just bite off your junk. What are you gonna do, sue her? You can't even pretend it was consensual at that point. You'd be dickless AND tried for rape. I imagine they would have to jail you separate from just about everyone.

This, I never understand rapists who opt for oral, you'd have to be retarded or naive, not every target is going to be timid and traumatized, some may even be prepared for such a day, biting would come as second nature. Unless you are walking around with a mouth brace (pic related) you are an idiot to force a dick into someones mouth.

I'm really becoming less about degeneracy and more about wanting to punish females.

Good, then you are becoming more black pilled kek

This, I never understand rapists who opt for oral, you'd have to be retarded or naive, not every target is going to be timid and traumatized, some may even be prepared for such a day, biting would come as second nature. Unless you are walking around with a mouth brace (pic related) you are an idiot to force a dick into someones mouth.

Good, then you are becoming more black pilled kek
Don't get me wrong, I still hate degeneracy. However, there's nothing we can do about it other than exterminate humanity (I would love for this to happen, tbh).

Mass rape is almost impossible to pull off without super high IQ

Not necessarily, if you bring a knife or a gun any dumb slut would be smart enough to obey. Even if all you had was a knife, most young, superficial, college girls would suck thousands of dicks before they´d let anything happen to their precious "good looks."