Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm doing an experiment.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
My experiment is simple. Go on twitter as an incel and try to bring about some kind of campaign for incel rights. We can't just sit here all day now can we?
This world is constantly growing darker, we need a type of MLK or Ghandi, otherwise we'll be trapped and shunned by society even more so than we are now.
This is a fucking retarded idea, I know. But knowing my luck, I'll be banned in 2 months. But hey, if I'm only going to live once, might as well try something that might be entertaining.

I need a reason to get out of bed in the morning anyway...
If you guys want, I can DM you my profile.

i have not twitter

This is the least extreme thing I've heard. I don't think Twitter will take issue with you unless you verbally abuse people and I mean I doubt anyone will care

More rights for incels!
-Hamudi

UPDATE: EXPERIMENT FAILED. NO JOURNOS WANTS TO TALK TO A FILTHY INCEL
IT'S FUCKING OVER

UPDATE: EXPERIMENT FAILED. NO JOURNOS WANTS TO TALK TO A FILTHY INCEL
IT'S FUCKING OVER
What the fuck did thought was going to happen? All the journalists are cucked as fuck, the only stories that sell are supporting landwhales

at least somebody is doing something :feelstrash:

no help, completely useless and vain, experiment failed

You'll get banned for wanting human rights for minorities

A moment of silence for OP.

:f:

incels.co has a Twitter account. Someone's always on it trying to do exactly that.