Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm done, HEADING TOWARDS NORWOOD CEMENTARY.

E

Egyptianbaldcel

Banned
-
Not only Am I a manlet, shitskinned af, weak.. Now I'm balding as well?! I'm only like 16?! What the fuck, I'm like crying right now, I can't cope like the pope at this age.. I tried propecia before and it fucked me over completely, I lost my libido and now I no longer get morning woods.. I've pretty much said gg wp and unless i magically reocover my NW1 I will rope.. Take me now for I am beyond repair.

It's over for genetic shit. LDAR

Stfu and stop faking my identity and making fun of my threads.

_incelinside said:
It's over for genetic shit. LDAR

He's a troll who makes fun of my vent threads.

I would say go out there and try as you are still 16, but after reading this... Just LDAR.

Stanx said:
He is a troll
Oh shit. Well, I will report him then.

Jockcel said:
I would say go out there and try as you are still 16, but after reading this... Just LDAR.

Ffs guys he's a troll. Notice how his account is new and how he vents like me and how he claims to be Egyptian like me and how he lists my problems and how he said "i can't cope like the pope at this age". It's an obvious troll.

Skin color does not matter.

Stanx22 said:
Stfu and stop faking my identity and making fun of my threads.

He's a troll who makes fun of my vent threads.

Damn, we need to purge these Feb 2018ers

Stanx22 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Skin color does not matter.
Read the first replies and then report.
I reported him bro, sounds like he is larping as you. WTF.

_incelinside said:

I don't know why a lot of people are obsessed over trolling me on the Internet.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I reported him bro, sounds like he is larping as you. WTF.

Idk wtf is wrong with people nowadays.

_incelinside said:

dam bruh guess I should have just made an account earlier than, but seriously its not all feb accounts tho

Sadist said:
dam bruh guess I should have just made an account earlier than, but seriously its not all feb accounts tho

It is A LOT of Feb accounts

UncannyValley said:
It is A LOT of Feb accounts

its just because the site is starting to gain more popularity thanks to fucking reddit and sites who try to call us out, so more trolls are coming

Stanx22 said:
Idk wtf is wrong with people nowadays.
Probably a lookism troll, they are all retarded, not to mention racist as well. Which you can see yourself, `hurr durr I am a shitskinned person.` Dumbass.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Probably a lookism troll, they are all retarded, not to mention racist as well. Which you can see yourself, `hurr durr I am a shitskinned person.` Dumbass.

They're cancerous and annoying.

Stanx22 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
They're cancerous and annoying.
You are very right.