Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm done with this shit forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

In my opinion, the blackpill is encapsulated into two axioms:
  1. Physical appearance reigns supreme in the social dynamics of the world.
  2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
I can't grasp how you came to this conclusion.

Need to Resolve Some Issues

I can't grasp how you came to this conclusion.
Este foro es una puta mierda, loco. La verdad es solo eso. No hay peor ciego que el que la venda no se quiere quitar.
La blackpill es real, pero este foro es una cloaca.

Coping is cope bruh shieeeeet :feelsgah:

Este foro es una puta mierda, loco. La verdad es solo eso. No hay peor ciego que el que la venda no se quiere quitar.
La blackpill es real, pero este foro es una cloaca.
Ja, ok bro eso está cabrón para ser honesto.

Coping is cope bruh shieeeeet :feelsgah:
Ja, ok bro eso está cabrón para ser honesto.
No, this forum is not a support group. I am not the one who says that, but the blackpill. The blackpill forces us to see reality for what it is. Thus, treating this forum as what it is not (support group) would be a delusion, which, sadly, many users here do. It has been proven repeatedly that the majority of users here hate each other. Again, I am not the one saying that but the numerous polls asking users questions regarding that. Additionally, users here would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. "There's no honor among thieves" is what I heard some user say when discussing whether they would help an Incel in real life or preserve their status.

No, this forum is not a support group. I am not the one who says that, but the blackpill. The blackpill forces us to see reality for what it is. Thus, treating this forum as what it is not (support group) would be a delusion, which, sadly, many users here do. It has been proven repeatedly that the majority of users here hate each other. Again, I am not the one saying that but the numerous polls asking users questions regarding that. Additionally, users here would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. "There's no honor among thieves" is what I heard some user say when discussing whether they would help an Incel in real life or preserve their status.
How it is not a support group? How it being that contradicts the blackpill?

just steal threads theory

How it is not a support group? How it being that contradicts the blackpill?
And the thing is this: these blackpill edgelords constantly and vehemently preach about how this forum is shit now; however, I still see them here. They say that they have abandoned their ego; however, I still see them here, posting, decorating their post so that it can catch one's eye. They say the most extremist and nihilistic things, but I still see them here. Why haven't they kill themselves if they are truly blackpilled?

just steal threads theory
:feelsLSD:

the bolded text helped but my attention span is still too short

Best thread ever!

Bookmarked!

Genius and original thread

90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.
Willreadlater

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum

Your half-right. This forum is the epitome of sloth. That being said at least speaking personally I want to be friend and help a lot of incels to achieve greatness, the problem is that this place has no a self-improvement section so such discussions are impossible to make (I tried to start a general threat to learn japanese but people here answered that with "ok graycel" or "this is so gay" and stuffs like that). :feelsclown:

2. Life is unjust.

Since IT is gynocentric, woman-pedestalizing and feminist (even the men), it makes sense that they don't address the devaluing of male sexual marketplace value thanks to online-dating, social media, feminism, etc. Not once do they recognize that incels weren't a thing when men were likely to get a wife in the past. Not once do they empathize with men who have to compete with a woman's IG, Tinder, Onlyfans, TikTok, Snapchat, FB, Bumble, etc. Not once do they counter-argue the statistic that male inceldom is at least 28% of men and rising. They don't like these very real facts so they just choose not to engage with them.

2. Life is unjust.

If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

We don't have any hope, wtf.

We don't come here with an expectation to happen something, no, you misunderstood the entire premise of incelosphere.

We come here to cope and vent, sometimes for laughter, and .......

......... sometimes .......

........ for grannies ........

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: