Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm doomed to failure and it's all a conspiracy

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
iu

As early as 10 years old, I remember thinking that this life might be some kind of cruel joke that everyone and everything must be in on except for me. I guess that makes sense being around the time I developed out of thin fucking air a still untreated psychological condition that made me anxious doing just about anything for a long ass time.

I used to have hope about the future, thinking I'd live a normal happy life. I was crippled by social anxiety literally as early as pre-k which was left untreated forever until I emerged a shell of a human after high school. I couldn't do anything. Got kicked out of uni for being too autistic, and I have no will to study anymore anyways. Doing well in school used to be one of my only sources of pride but I was never even a good student. I only did well in easy subjects that involved English because I read books all the time instead of slaying elementary/middle school pussy. I still got A's and B's in other subjects because it was easy ass grade school. I always thought this meant my future was secure. I might be a fking loser now but if I study hard the good guy always gets the girl in the end right? Wrong fucko. Once I got to higher level college preparatory classes and later college my complete lack of any social acumen completely fucked me over. I was never good enough in stem type subjects to just studymaxx all fkin day by myself and do well. Being socially adjusted helps a fuckton in uni but i had none of that.

This is a conspiracy.
This can't be real. No one can just live an unfortunate life forever with no respite at the end.
WRONG AGAIN! SHITHEAD!! TURD BEETLE !!! COCK WIPE !!
18852.jpg

No it has to be a conspiracy. There have been too many instances of shittery that have uniquely fucked me because I'm me. What are the odds that such a being as myself could even be created and undergo every trial I've had to go through. It's the perfect storm for this bullshittery. I remember so many instances as a kid in school being in some fucked up, uncomfortable situation stemming from ocd, social anxiety, my weird issue that started when I was 10, and thinking that I am the only person in the world that has had to deal with this shit and feeling inferior all the time. Shit feels like a conspiracy now living among a bunch of fucking normalfags with their miserable jobs and daily grind that I don't know how haven't lead to mass suicides. It is cartoonishly nightmarish. I have to avoid mentioning suicide online now for fear that another fbi agent will break through my fucking window while I'm fapping to boku no pico and whip out a pepper spray squirting dildo to fuck me in the ass and mouth with and finish off by spraying the rest of it on my face and proceed to handcuff me and pat himself on the back from "stopping someone from hurting themselves today". Fucking unreal. This life is fake.

Because of this shitty ass conspiracy, I am doomed to a subpar life of wagecuckery, and try as I might, my natural retardation may keep me from ever being paid well. This world wants me fucking dead!

Last edited:
Based and nhk pilled.Im reading with this theme

We are in the Truman Show :feelstrash:

Because of this shitty ass conspiracy, I am doomed to a subpar life of wagecuckery, and try as I might, my natural retardation may keep me from ever being paid well. This world wants me fucking dead!
This.In the end everyone creates their version of the NHK.In our case the NHK is the the society itself and it's purpose is to make Incels fail everything in life.From an early age ugly incels are bullied and ostracized, as a result they will inevitably devolop social anxiety which will cmake them unable to form social connections.This, along with not being able to have any relationship with the opposite sex will lower their motivation in life and, ultimately they will be doomed to endure a life of slavery and wagecucking.

This.In the end everyone creates their version of the NHK.In our case the NHK is the the society itself and it's purpose is to make Incels fail everything in life.From an early age ugly incels are bullied and ostracized, as a result they will inevitably devolop social anxiety which will cmake them unable to form social connections.This, along with not being able to have any relationship with the opposite sex will lower their motivation in life and, ultimately they will be doomed to endure a life of slavery and wagecucking.
I was fucked from birth

The conspiracy is that society wants a certain type of person and you don’t fit the mold, so you got ostracized and then your ostracism lead to anxiety and social isolation. Social isolation lead to mental illness and mental illness feeds into your inceldom. Of course this probably all started because you were deemed genetically inferior or ugly, then that destroyed your self esteem so you isolated yourself even more and became high inhib.

The conspiracy is that society wants a certain type of person and you don’t fit the mold, so you got ostracized and then your ostracism lead to anxiety and social isolation. Social isolation lead to mental illness and mental illness feeds into your inceldom. Of course this probably all started because you were deemed genetically inferior or ugly, then that destroyed your self esteem so you isolated yourself even more and became high inhib.

I was high inhib from birth. always the weird kid, it was always over

yeah, it's a vicious circle tbh. stress during childhood actually fucks with your brain and physical development. so if you're the "runt of the litter" and get bullied or ostracized, you develop anxiety issues which means higher stress levels, which will make even worse of a human, which puts you under additional stress. it's like a torturous feedback loop.

yeah, it's a vicious circle tbh. stress during childhood actually fucks with your brain and physical development. so if you're the "runt of the litter" and get bullied or ostracized, you develop anxiety issues which means higher stress levels, which will make even worse of a human, which puts you under additional stress. it's like a torturous feedback loop.
IT'S OVER !!!

iu

As early as 10 years old, I remember thinking that this life might be some kind of cruel joke that everyone and everything must be in on except for me. I guess that makes sense being around the time I developed out of thin fucking air a still untreated psychological condition that made me anxious doing just about anything for a long ass time.

I used to have hope about the future, thinking I'd live a normal happy life. I was crippled by social anxiety literally as early as pre-k which was left untreated forever until I emerged a shell of a human after high school. I couldn't do anything. Got kicked out of uni for being too autistic, and I have no will to study anymore anyways. Doing well in school used to be one of my only sources of pride but I was never even a good student. I only did well in easy subjects that involved English because I read books all the time instead of slaying elementary/middle school pussy. I still got A's and B's in other subjects because it was easy ass grade school. I always thought this meant my future was secure. I might be a fking loser now but if I study hard the good guy always gets the girl in the end right? Wrong fucko. Once I got to higher level college preparatory classes and later college my complete lack of any social acumen completely fucked me over. I was never good enough in stem type subjects to just studymaxx all fkin day by myself and do well. Being socially adjusted helps a fuckton in uni but i had none of that.

This is a conspiracy.
This can't be real. No one can just live an unfortunate life forever with no respite at the end.
WRONG AGAIN! SHITHEAD!! TURD BEETLE !!! COCK WIPE !!
18852.jpg

No it has to be a conspiracy. There have been too many instances of shittery that have uniquely fucked me because I'm me. What are the odds that such a being as myself could even be created and undergo every trial I've had to go through. It's the perfect storm for this bullshittery. I remember so many instances as a kid in school being in some fucked up, uncomfortable situation stemming from ocd, social anxiety, my weird issue that started when I was 10, and thinking that I am the only person in the world that has had to deal with this shit and feeling inferior all the time. Shit feels like a conspiracy now living among a bunch of fucking normalfags with their miserable jobs and daily grind that I don't know how haven't lead to mass suicides. It is cartoonishly nightmarish. I have to avoid mentioning suicide online now for fear that another fbi agent will break through my fucking window while I'm fapping to boku no pico and whip out a pepper spray squirting dildo to fuck me in the ass and mouth with and finish off by spraying the rest of it on my face and proceed to handcuff me and pat himself on the back from "stopping someone from hurting themselves today". Fucking unreal. This life is fake.

That makes the two of us fellow mentalcel.

bbaf3edcf9b26c9e6317d4cdcea4f655.gif

what the fuck is this song, is it made by a fan or it's really from nhk ost ?
Its from the OST it is played in the first episode when Sato first find out the NHK conspiracy and every time he has a drug trip

Its over. Nothing new