Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Dropping out of High School. LULZ! my Parents Are On The School Board.

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
I turn 18 this August. Which means nobody can stop me from dropping out before my senior year.

Everyone in my family will be horrified. My accountant parents who are....get this....on the school board. Both of them. It's a big status thing.

And my chadlite brother soccer star.

Why in the fuck should I spend another year eating alone in the cafeteria?

I plan on driving a truck for 5 years, living in the cab, and saving 200 grand.

And then retiring in Idaho to a log cabin. Ugly people have no reason to go to college.

I'll it doesn't affect your ability to get that trucker job then go right ahead.

And then retiring in Idaho to a log cabin. Ugly people have no reason to go to college.
sounds like a good life
make sure to check the finances that require that life before rushing in
and good luck

Being a truck driver is an incel-friendly job. I thought about getting a CDL liscence but I am afraid of driving tractor-trailers. y biggest fear driving a truck is making sharp turns and turning on the wrong road that isn't compatible for big rigs.

. Ugly people have no reason to go to college.
I agree. I don’t wanna go to college but I have to. Plus I wanna live with my parents so I can save money

sounds based wish i could save 200 grand

I agree. I don’t wanna go to college but I have to. Plus I wanna live with my parents so I can save money
The back of a big 18 wheeler has a cabin with a twin bed, tv, fridge, and clothes closet.

You drive ten hours, then curl up back there eating fast food and playing Madden.

Nobody sees your face except at gas stations.

You live on the truck, and have no rent or car payments!

No brainer.

Couldn't imagine driving a truck around. Just driving a small car around watching out for dumbasses is enough for me.

Good luck though. Skills & Experience > School

i dropped out at 15. fuck school

Nice tbh. This is an ideal non-cucked lifestyle
i dropped out at 15. fuck school
Understandable. I want to become a NEET as well but I can’t afford to.

If you are comfortable driving a 18 wheeler I see why not. College is a scam meant to lure people to spend thousands on toilet paper degrees.
T. toilet paper degree holder

I turn 18 this August. Which means nobody can stop me from dropping out before my senior year.

Everyone in my family will be horrified. My accountant parents who are....get this....on the school board. Both of them. It's a big status thing.

Seems dumb it's ur life tho

Don’t fuck up your last year, you are gonna pay the price in future not your parents

You are going to regret it tbh. You are so close to done, it would be worth it to just stick it out and get your degree. Finding a job is super hard without a HS degree and you pretty much get stuck only with bullshit. I know you say you have a plan but I find plans often don't follow through that easily. Also trucking jobs are a bit in danger in the future because of self driving cars/trucks.

Pretty much everyone I have talked to (I have a few friends who dropped out of HS) regrets doing so since getting your GED is a pain in the ass if you ever change your mind.
Don’t fuck up your last year, you are gonna pay the price in future not your parents

If ya don’t complete high school... they will intervene and screw over your life complete high school before they limit you ways to earn money
You are going to regret it tbh. You are so close to done, it would be worth it to just stick it out and get your degree. Finding a job is super hard without a HS degree and you pretty much get stuck only with bullshit. I know you say you have a plan but I find plans often don't follow through that easily. Also trucking jobs are a bit in danger in the future because of self driving cars/trucks.

Pretty much everyone I have talked to (I have a few friends who dropped out of HS) regrets doing so since getting your GED is a pain in the ass if you ever change your mind.
GED thingy isn’t worth it OP must complete high school.

How the fuck did u drop out at 15? Also what are u doing rn
my mom had to come in and sign some papers. i've been a neet ever since, i'm 26, finally getting my neetbuxx tho

Being a truck driver is an incel-friendly job. I thought about getting a CDL liscence but I am afraid of driving tractor-trailers. y biggest fear driving a truck is making sharp turns and turning on the wrong road that isn't compatible for big rigs.
@OwnerOpcell thoughts?

(Wtf? Is he gone? Or did i spell it wrong?) Unremoved yet edited for thoughts

Last edited:
If ya don’t complete high school... they will intervene and screw over your life complete high school before they limit you ways to earn money

GED thingy isn’t worth it OP must complete high school.
GED is only worth it if you already fucked up and quit school tbh. In general employers will find HS degrees mog GEDs.

Learn everything in time.
Tight corners suck but you’ll learn to manage.
Worst place is nyc for a truck stay out of there watch your signs and you’ll be fine.
Been stuck in Atalanta for a week. Fucking truck broke down again -11,000 28 days into 2021 rolling out in the morning. Any more breakdowns with this truck and my owner operator journey will probably be over.
GED is only worth it if you already fucked up and quit school tbh. In general employers will find HS degrees mog GEDs.
Never once been asked to provide proof of a high school diploma which sucks considering how hard it was to get and wanting to quit junior year

That sounds like a good life tbh, Would not graduating effect the trucking job? if not then sounds perfect.

Good, fuck high school. It's nothing but a piece of shit, institutionalized prison that indoctrinates you into becoming a mindless drone.

I'll it doesn't affect your ability to get that trucker job then go right ahead.
It will though lmao. Even most manual labor jobs require high school diplomas now. Why would they bother hiring some dumbass who drops out of high school to spite his parents when they every other applicant for the job has a diploma?

Seems like I want to sleep cope. At least 12 hours per day.

Also I can dress like a slob all day.

It will though lmao. Even most manual labor jobs require high school diplomas now. Why would they bother hiring some dumbass who drops out of high school to spite his parents when they every other applicant for the job has a diploma?
Ridiculous system in place. You can't know spit about a candidates aptitude unless you try them out for a day

Ridiculous system in place. You can't know spit about a candidates aptitude unless you try them out for a day
You can know something, even if it's not 100% accurate. Like if you're look at 100 applications for a position, you probably can't tell with certainty which one will be best, but you can probably guess it's not the guy who makes godawful impulsive decisions like dropping out of a 12+ year education program 1 year before completion. If you have to select one of those 100 applicants to invest the time and resources on to determine if he really is fit for the job, is that the one you would choose?

You can know something, even if it's not 100% accurate. Like if you're look at 100 applications for a position, you probably can't tell with certainty which one will be best, but you can probably guess it's not the guy who makes godawful impulsive decisions like dropping out of a 12+ year education program 1 year before completion. If you have to select one of those 100 applicants to invest the time and resources on to determine if he really is fit for the job, is that the one you would choose?
Point taken.

Obviously its better to finish for those who are able

brutal

i highly recommend at least finishing high school though, in case it doesn't pan out

You choose the one that is desperate not the smiley jokey nt with the good cv as chances are they overembelished their skillset & will try to get out of work by being extra sociable.

brutal

i highly recommend at least finishing high school though, in case it doesn't pan out
Getting a ged. I think I have a better shot of betabuxxing by getting started early making money. If not, then drop the fuck out.

Good luck but if the plan fails(a lot of mine did in my life) you are gonna end up in a really shitty position

Good luck but if the plan fails(a lot of mine did in my life) you are gonna end up in a really shitty position
Tbh. If you make 80 k a year driving a truck, as an 18 year old, then tharlts a good position.

The only exception is if you missed a shot to get a wife in college.

But odds against.

Ugly people have no reason to go to college.
cope. money. Your plan is shortsighted and not well-thought out. driving a truck is brutal and all of them are drug or alcohol addicted

this is a pro gamer move

fuck em dude

Tbh if you're 18, you should honestly just go through since it sounds like it's your last year. Better than nothing.

The back of a big 18 wheeler has a cabin with a twin bed, tv, fridge, and clothes closet.

You drive ten hours, then curl up back there eating fast food and playing Madden.

Nobody sees your face except at gas stations.

You live on the truck, and have no rent or car payments!

No brainer.
Where do you shower and go to the bathroom though

i respect your motivation and reasoning, but you should at least get a high school diploma. this decision could bite you in the ass later on.

probably a terrible idea

just get the diploma it will make everything in life easier