Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm experiencing late stage LDAR at this point

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
You've might of notice for the past 4 days I've barley on this site, well that's because I'm even too fucking lazy to even get on this forum. Not only that, but i haven't played any vidya at all in the past week other than the Cod MW beta for 2 hours. I don't even know what we're fucking doing in class either since I'm on my phone all day since the teachers don't give a shit. I need help and motivation to post more on here.

Why even have motivation, it's over anyway.

rot till death

Just rope bro tbh.

How'd you find the beta?

I couldn't get a single kill in groundwar because of lag so just drove around in tanks/sniping on top of buildings.

Ldar is more debilitating than ALS

How'd you find the beta?

I couldn't get a single kill in groundwar because of lag so just drove around in tanks/sniping on top of buildings.
I had worst problems, I hand to troubleshoot for an hour on my pc editing files and shit, realized all I had to do was uninstall and reinstall drivers.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Brutal late stage ldar

Inertia is the killer!

Help!

I've stopped and I can't go!

Just keep rotting boyo

Cod MW beta sucked, i can't compete with high reaction times young normies and chads, spawns are worse than ever so i was spawning in middle of the map and killed by chads camping at the roofs, activision jews already confirmed that this game will have lootboxes with guns and one mode will be exclusive for 1 year on ps4 JFL. Gunplay was not that great - guns have low accuracy since spread is so random, also optimization was dreadful, stuters were even worse than in past cod games (and they always happen on high settings) so i had to play on lowest and it looked like game made in 2005.

spawns are worse than ever so i was spawning in middle of the map and killed by chads camping at the roofs, also optimization was dreadful, stuters were even worse than in past cod games (and they always happen on high settings) so i had to play on lowest and it looked like game made in 2005.
Bro the spawns on C in ground war, were fucking horrendously bad, I was dying to claymore of spawn JFL because the spawns are so predictable and retarded.

It was essentially camp and spawn kill simulator.

And yes the stuttering was unbearable.

Not even close to late stage LDAR...

Late stage LDAR and still in school lol, it's over buddy boyo tbhthb

This is why my post count is still double digits. I'm in my 30s and it doesn't get better.

I know the feeling, I've been too lazy to post lately.

I know the feeling, I've been too lazy to post lately.
I'll try to post a bit more now, I think I've posted 10 times yesterday, trying to get back to 40 post a day