Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm extremely bored nowadays

Time to get back in vidya I guess. Too bad my PS3 controller doesn't work. Will have to wait for the lockdown to open up.
Did you maybe mean PS4? I don't think they still manufacture DualShocks for PS3

Vidya is the only cope I have, with a little anime on the side but I'm a little lost on what I should watch. I should start reading my Bible again tbh (Christiancel), just can't find the will

I agree with you on days feeling like they're too short. Shorter than they ostensibly used to be anyhow

u aren't intelligent enough for it
Screenshot 675
will care later.

Over if the forum gets boring

about to buy alcohol to make life less boring

Did you maybe mean PS4? I don't think they still manufacture DualShocks for PS3

Vidya is the only cope I have, with a little anime on the side but I'm a little lost on what I should watch. I should start reading my Bible again tbh (Christiancel), just can't find the will

I agree with you on days feeling like they're too short. Shorter than they ostensibly used to be anyhow
Well the controller reads " Dualshock 3 , sixaxis ". Yeah they most likely don't make this tbh after all PS5 would be out in near future why would they care about PS3. Still there are Chinese knock offs I can buy.