Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im fat how the fuck ddo I lose weight now

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
My lifts started stalling because I couldnt get my weight up for some reason despite eating a 500 kcal surplus and so I decided to fix it by drinking coke on top of my normal food intake

My weight fucking skyrocketed and now I feel so bad

I realized I cant meet my protein intake if I stop eating, so how do I do it

Protein powder is too expensive, Im already consuming 5 scoops a day so Im burning through it as it is, cant buy more

jHow do people lose weight and retain muscle?

Eat enough protein to maintain your muscle and cut carbs/fat
Protein powder is too expensive, Im already consuming 5 scoops a day so Im burning through it as it is, cant buy more
You probably don't need 5 scoops a day.
Try to find powder when it's on discount.
You can (and should) also mix it up with other sources.
I have the occasional can of tuna for example.
Buy some chicken tendies or burgers or whatever meat is cheap.

Cottage cheese is also pretty decent.

eat more meat and less carbs

I heard sex makes you lose weight

Fuck a fleshlight on the regular, super slider man.
that's good for relaxing for a decent sleep but it's not really going to burn a lot of calories

sex caloreis in stuff like missionary is basically like planking/pushups so just do those

that's good for relaxing for a decent sleep but it's not really going to burn a lot of calories

sex caloreis in stuff like missionary is basically like planking/pushups so just do those
Fleshy in a pillow, man on a mission giving the cushion some pushin'.

just exercise a lot and say no to carbs boyo, im very underweight btw and i would like some advice for gaining weight

My lifts started stalling because I couldnt get my weight up for some reason despite eating a 500 kcal surplus and so I decided to fix it by drinking coke on top of my normal food intake

You went over your calorie intake limit but it wasn't apparent until you starting drinking coke for your weight to go up all of a sudden. You also bulked by consuming unhealthy sugary drinks like coke which imo is a bad strategy.
dedsrs I don't think it's possible for everyone to do this. You have to have the right genetics.

Cardio max with a calorie deficit, being fat is retarded.

maybe walk more?

Just eat ground beef for protein and micronutrients and the rest should be fruits and vegetables for micronutrients and to help you feel full. Maybe some rice as well but make sure your calories are low enough.

You don’t need protein powder. Have max 2 scoops a day and just cut weight. -500 calories.

Eat enough protein to maintain your muscle and cut carbs/fat
This, cut carbs to zero, unless you need to run a marathon or smth.
Reduce but don't cut fat too much.
walking is garbage do lunges
Depends how much you walk. I lost 15kg in 3 weeks by walking 30km a day and stopping carbs

Protein powder is one of the cheaper protein sources, at least what I get. I don't go super high. I have a couple on subscription and rotate them, average 25 grams a scoop for under $1 a scoop. One of them is 45 servings for $25 or something for a big tub.

I mix mine with a high protein milk that's 50 cents a cup. that gives me 38 grams for around $1.20 or so. By comparison the cheapest premade single serve protein shakes at my local stores run around $1.70 for 26 gm or $2.99 for 42 gm.

For other animal protein I do ground beef, eggs, and salmon. all cheap where I am in nowhere USA. 18 eggs for 99 cents. Eat 6 eggs at a time. I mean you can bulk on like 6 eggs, toast, hash browns, for $1. Not bulking even cheaper. You get somewhere around 80-85 protein in lb of ground beef. I get 20 grams of protein from wild caught salmon for $1.

I do 1-2 scoops a day max. Your protein needs aren't really THAT high unless you are cutting. It sounds like you were worried about stalling on muscle and strength but don't want to get fat. maybe try to eat maintenance plus 1 protein scoop.

A couple of years ago I lost a lot of fat with IF and keto. Problem was I lost muscle too. So I just looked like a thin/average cuck. I even lifted and my arms looked like noodles, which was crazy considering I was pretty jacked when I was younger. Because I was on extreme weightloss and there was no water in my muscles, I was deflated. So I went more high carb and high protein, actually possibly closer to "the zone" or pretty even between macros. IDK, I know I just wasn't doing that high fat, low carb, moderate protein shit anymore. If you look around relevant forums a lot of the people just eating steak or whatever are skinny fat hippies who don't look healthy at all.

I like the idea of "main gaining" - not trying to go on any big cuts but bulking while not getting fat, weight doesnt change much but you lose a little fat and gain a little muscle and repeat - by having sufficient calories and working hard.

My cheap maingaining diet looks something like this;

3 eggs, half avocado, 2 slices high fiber toast

4 oz salmon, baked potato

3 servings cottage cheese, blackberries

4 oz ground beef, sweet potato, mixed veggies

protein shake

1 cup quick oats mixed with serving of peanut butter and cocoa

that's $8-9 a day and over 1gram/lb LBM for me, I could make it cheaper w/ higher protein and lower calories if I wanted. can cut number of meals by doubling eggs/beef fewer meals and adding in snacks, etc.

For cutting I would do 200-300 calories under maintenance and increase protein and water consumption. It's pretty much impossible for me to go over maintenance - I would need to eat multiple large pizzas, triple Whoppers or some shit daily.

You can take my advice or not, but I'm in my 40s and in pretty good shape with no TRT and only using weights at home and walking is my only cardio. My maintenance is pretty high just from all the walking

Just eat triple whoppers from Burger King. Easy gains. Trust me bro.

This, cut carbs to zero, unless you need to run a marathon or smth.
Reduce but don't cut fat too much.
You're not going to get zero carbs nor should you obsess over that. A tiny amount like thin breading on meat or in veggies is fine, you just don't want to be eating half a loaf per day like diabetes-path idiots like me.