Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m Fat, Proud, And Thriving On Tinder

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
The key to success in dating is to believe you’re hot AF. :ha..feels::feelsclown:
Dating while fat should never mean settling or apologizing or putting up with anything less than what I want. :chad:

Dating while fat means I maintain an expert-level Tinder profile. I have multiple photos, including several full-body shots. I study the way my role-model hot, fat women shoot their pics — in good lighting, from an angle that isn’t designed to hide or distort anything, and in a posture that signals confidence and comfort — and I emulate them.
why-do-the-tall-and-muscular-men-go-after-skinny-27690623.png

https://swipelife.tinder.com/post/dating-as-a-fat-girl

That girl probably still has a tall gymmaxxed bf.

It's incredible to me women's abilities to just put in 0 effort and still, not only feel entitled to chad, but straight up demand them! Then they go on to write articles being proud of being lazy fat beasts

I hate these kind of articles/foids who come out saying shit like HEY GUISE, I'M UGLY AS FUCK, AND MEN STILL WANT ME! I MUST BE SO BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE! and these dumb fucking cunts can't just see the fact that ANY woman, including a man in a wig calling himself one can succeed on online dating. It doesn't matter how ugly, disgusting, unpleasant they are, they will still succeed.

I hate these kind of articles/foids who come out saying shit like HEY GUISE, I'M UGLY AS FUCK, AND MEN STILL WANT ME! I MUST BE SO BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE! and these dumb fucking cunts can't just see the fact that ANY woman, including a man in a wig calling himself one can succeed on online dating. It doesn't matter how ugly, disgusting, unpleasant they are, they will still succeed.
A female corpse has more SMV than us. Men are so lonely they will fuck dead and decaying women just to have sex.

I will eat a pizza tonight

True most fat women are on relationships with men that are skinny / fit
It has to do that some men like women with a lot of meat on their bones

I hate fat "people"
Yeah me tooo, I got it from my grandma I think. She hates fat people