Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm frenchcel but I don't speak english

Because I stopped school for a long time... I started again but it’s really hard for me :cryfeels:

Why are there not forums for incels in my country when there is as much sexual misery as in the USA ? :'(

If someone wants to learn French, I can teach him but help me with english
Bro, I literally would have never known that you struggle with English if you didn't say it.
You can easily talk with any native speaker, lmao.

Si vous voulez parler avec moi je peux vous donner mon ID sur discord ou telegram

Ou mon numéro de téléphone sur WhatsApp

Je veux réellement apprendre l'anglais, j'ai essayé les sites d'échanges linguistiques comme Interpals mais personne ne me répond ou la plupart du temps ce sont des normies qui ne sont pas intéressantes, je veux communiquer avec un incel

Frenchcels need to learn a foreign language, at least English, because French culture is dead and they will need to get the fuck out when shit eventually hits the fan.
Don't most young europeans know english?

Don't most young europeans know english?
Not French people. They are notoriously bad in foreign languages.

They have rudiments, of course, but most of them can't watch an American movie without subtitles, for instance.

Why are there not forums for incels in my country when there is as much sexual misery as in the USA ? :'(
Not everyone here is from USA, its just most speak english even if its not their native language.
most of them can't watch an American movie without subtitles, for instance.
This is true, it was weird watching a movie that I could understand but with subtitles I ended up reading them more than actually watching the movie.