Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm fucking aching inside, my face was the only one to make her uncomfortable

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I'm the only who's face made her physical uncomfortable, her body felt fine looking at the other two guys

Just look at the picture of her body, and just imagine for a moment, my face made that body become tense and nervous, the muscles in her whole body became slightly tense as the blood flow increased to them, because looking at my face caused her sympathetic nervous system to become active, my face created a subconscious sense of fear in her causing her to feel physically uncomfortable

I'm the only one to make her have this reaction, her body, muscles and skin probably felt completely normal when she looked at the other two guys, but when she looked at me her skin probably started to feel goosebumpy and creepy crawly, the muscles in her whole body become slightly tense, and all of this just from looking at a 2D picture of me through a fucking phone screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225_004357_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225_004357_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20210225_004426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225_004426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_20210223_033807_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223_033807_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 225
That's just how they feel about sub 5 men and her body doesn't feel normal when she sees chad, her heart races and her blood starts flowing. Also why does she look so young?

I don't get it, you sent pics of yourself and two other guys to that foid? Why?

Lol, this is not accurate. If you want it to be accurate make a fake girl account and ask the same.
She would show her true self saying
" ewww, first one is disgusting " and shit like that. She is being nice now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225_001302_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225_001302_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 213
It's quite a long story
Wtf, the first one is actually the best-looking one.

Also, block that bitch and cut all contact, bro. You're wasting your time and signing up for suffering talking with foids like that.

Lol, this is not accurate. If you want it to be accurate make a fake girl account and ask the same.
She would show her true self saying
" ewww, first one is disgusting " and shit like that. She is being nice now

I'm the only who's face made her physical uncomfortable, her body felt fine looking at the other two guys

Just look at the picture of her body, and just imagine for a moment, my face made that body become tense and nervous, the muscles in her whole body became slightly tense as the blood flow increased to them, because looking at my face caused her sympathetic nervous system to become active, my face created a subconscious sense of fear in her causing her to feel physically uncomfortable

I'm the only one to make her have this reaction, her body, muscles and skin probably felt completely normal when she looked at the other two guys, but when she looked at me her skin probably started to feel goosebumpy and creepy crawly, the muscles in her whole body become slightly tense, and all of this just from looking at a 2D picture of me through a fucking phone screen
lol she isn't a prize either, if she was a guy she would probably be 5/10. Just a reminder: Even 7/10s men are as common as sand on the beach and you need to be 8/10 to even be recognized as a person and not just background noise.

All of that just because of 1 hole lol. Unbelievable.

Even 7/10s men are as common as sand on the beach
Where do you live? The Netherlands, Chadfornia, Australia, Norway...?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back