Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im fucking old (fuckmyshitup pt.2)

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Im gonna be 20 in 6 months but havent socially matured past the age of 13. All my fucking years have dissapeard cause ive been LDARing since 8 years old. Fucking 12 year olds have more of a life than me. I get fuckin tics ahen I have to talk to people and I have to ask them to repeat themselves cus im low IQ
FUCK MY SHIT UP NIGGA

I feel disconnected from everyone I see IRL, I’ve never experienced hanging out with friends or doing stuff together :feelsrope:

20 is not old. Not even close to being old.

I am as fragile as an 8 year old boy. I already feel old and I am not even 20. I haven't even lived properly

So many youngsters here. I think of how many of you won't be incel anymore in a few years while for me it's genuinely over because I'm sub4 and almost 30.

So many youngsters here. I think of how many of you won't be incel anymore in a few years while for me it's genuinely over because I'm sub4 and almost 30.

My life has pretty much been the same since 10 years old. Going to uni hasn't changed anything for me. I am a manlet deathnik and will most likely remain like this

I hate and envy people who come here to looksmax and know they have a chance to “””ascend””” meanwhile I have to rot for eternity alone

I hate and envy people who come here to looksmax and know they have a chance to “””ascend””” meanwhile I have to rot for eternity alone
A lot of these people are from lookism

The only option is to kill myself and ascend to Gandy heaven

20 is not old. Not even close to being old.
It's over at 20 tbh. You've already missed out on so much.

TfLdjaj.jpg

17 and im just watching as my teen years slip away from my grasp. its too late for pure pre/early/mid teen love since by my age most teens are fully mature, had a few relationships under their belt and are looking towards university/work. everyone is moving on with their life with memories of the best times of their life and here i am who is still behind mentally and socially.

17 and im just watching as my teen years slip away from my grasp. its too late for pure pre/early/mid teen love since by my age most teens are fully mature, had a few relationships under their belt and are looking towards university/work. everyone is moving on with their life with memories of the best times of their life and here i am who is still behind mentally and socially.
are you in sixth form?
17 was the least shitty year of my life tbh,

20 is not old, but you are at the age where the "life passing by" feeling is at its strongest. I feel for you guys still in high school and college, you are witnessing it go by. When you're out of school, it doesn't feel like you're missing anything anymore.

It's over at 20 tbh. You've already missed out on so much.

TfLdjaj.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1518137014120.png

are you in sixth form?
17 was the least shitty year of my life tbh,

FE college. i wish i stayed in sixth form tbh tbh i had a fucking solid social circle in year 11 and some still went on to sixth form

you're still a fucking baby, shut the fuck up you little bitch

Thirty-three years old here.
giphy.gif

I don't know how oldcels endure the pain. What gives them motivation to keep on living on?

17 and im just watching as my teen years slip away from my grasp.

>17 and "it's over"
You honestly shouldn't be here. You're way too fucking young to be anything but a fakecel.

>17 and "it's over"
You honestly shouldn't be here. You're way too fucking young to be anything but a fakecel.

IKR. when you start greying at 60 with wrinkles and a broken back is the prime age to begin looksmaxxing and approaching foids.

IKR. when you start greying at 60 with wrinkles and a broken back is the prime age to begin looksmaxxing and approaching foids.
You aren't even 20 and have plenty of time to ascend or at least become normie. :lul:

You aren't even 20 and have plenty of time to ascend or at least become normie. :lul:

IDGAF its pointless if i missed out on teen love. if i cant get a foid as a teen im limited to betabux in my 20s and 30s since thats the only possible way i could compensate which is out of the question.

Seriously, 34 here. The meme about becoming wizard at 30 feels sort of true. I felt my brain starting change around 28 and by 32 I had morphed into a completely different person. It's like I think and see things that no one can see. It is a very strange existence.

IDGAF its pointless if i missed out on teen love. if i cant get a foid as a teen im limited to betabux in my 20s and 30s since thats the only possible way i could compensate which is out of the question.
Bullshit. That teen love is possible for young adults if you don't get a nasty degenerate girl. They eat up that cutesy stuff. I have no doubt you'll keep pretending you're doomed though.

Fakecels who actually have hope are the worst.

Bullshit. That teen love is possible for young adults if you don't get a nasty degenerate girl. They eat up that cutesy stuff. I have no doubt you'll keep pretending you're doomed though.

i AM doomed. im only 5'9, mixed race but look like a curry because my features, small frame, inconsistent voice, speech impediments, autism, ADHD, social anxiety, eye bags, wrinkles, acne, etc.

like i said, the best i can hope for is betabux and that is out of the question.

brutal fuckin agepill. 25 and I feel the same way.

stfu you clueless maycel

brutal fuckin agepill. 25 and I feel the same way.

stfu you clueless maycel
he’s right for the most part once you enter your late 20s is when you should start giving up

he’s right for the most part once you enter your late 20s is when you should start giving up
I disagree, teen love is impossible outside of high school. Dating/relationships just aren't the same later in life. You will never experience anything as fun, pure, and innocent. I could make a whole thread on this topic (I did in the past), but I don't want to trigger myself again. We missed out on the best years. At the most you might get a taste of it in first year of college

whatever you do, dont betabux man. dont give in to the betabux.
nah, fuck that shit. I would rather fuck hookers. I might just do it this summer as a matter of fact

nah, fuck that shit. I would rather fuck hookers. I might just do it this summer as a matter of fact
have you tried xanaxmaxing in the club

Thanks for the reassurance oldcels but ask yourselves how different your lives were at 20 compared to now
after uni when you settle into a job and there are not many changes left to your life is when you can say with confidence that it's over
have you tried xanaxmaxing in the club
xanax + alcohol can kill b careful!

after uni when you settle into a job and there are not many changes left to your life is when you can say with confidence that it's over

xanax + alcohol can kill b careful!
lol yeah it can be dangerous. I drank alcohol, kpins, and vicodin one night, fucked me up pretty bad. :feelstastyman:
I'm an idiot tbh
pm me what happened
ok later on, I gotta go eat and stuff

when you start approaching 30 you will reflect on the time you wasted now. If you have not even attempted looksmaxing and you're around 20/21 then you should try.

young ape

face is an "old" gorilla boyo

im still a chimp

See how you feel in a few years, it will really hit in then.

lmao @ this trash topic. if you only knew what awaits you.