Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm fucking tired of dumbasses here playing down the importance of looks when it comes to inceldom and blaming it on modern society

One of the highest IQ posts. I have a lot of resentment based on past treatement not just being able to not get a girl
It is an excellent post. I specifically like this part: working 10X as hard as GL people for 0.1X of the reward,

I will play devils advocate tho on two issues.

1) while everything he says is true that it’s not just about the girl but also that we are bullied and treated like shit everywhere, having a girlfriend would help greatly to alleviate the pain from these experiences.

2) things have gotten much worse very recently. Like the last 10 years. When I was 21 an incel could go to a club and approach the fattest ugliest girl and not get shot down. Today, kek good luck, need to be minimum high tier normie to approach and succeed with the club’s resident landwhale.

It's 100% looks and nothing else https://www.psypost.org/2015/02/study-finds-good-looking-men-selfish-thats-not-case-women-31616

personality doesn't even matter a little bit.
JfL@ this meme science hurrrrr people that win everything dun give a fuck about suffering a lot of times. here our data :feelstastyman:

"we used a 3d body scanner to measure chest to waist ratio and estimated their max bench press. we took samples of their piss to determine that bullys are winners and don't even feel bad about it."

Last edited:
I fucking hate patriarchycels, I fucking hate them so much and how they label their bullshit as "blackpill". Patriarchycels to me are as retarded as numale feminists. They are just two sides of the same blue bullshit coin.

They think inceldom is only about not having some wife so you can betabuxx or arrangemarriage like a fucking stupid bluepilled loser. They completely forget about the nightmarish experiences incels have that aren't related to having a wife, about the bullying, about being considered inferior by all peers, about never being able to take leadership on anything, about having lesser treatment even in public service, about having harsher punishment in work, law and school for the same mistakes other GL people get a pass for, about working 10X as hard as GL people for 0.1X of the reward, about generally being second class citizens and things looking like if ugly people lived in third world while GL people were rich 1st world citizens, even if both come from same socioeconomic background.

You are basically laughing about the real serious meaning of the blackpill. You are spouting bullshit copes which hurt the name and any cause incels may have. You are the opposite counterpart of whiteknifhgt feminist neckbeards.

This site has to take again a new direction, about aknowledging LOOKS, LOOKS, and LOOKS ONLY ans the REAL AND TRUE ROOT OF ALL MALE PROBLEMS.

You don't think "muh hypergamy" and "muh degeneracy" didnt happen in your stupid patriarchy past utopias? Lmao you are so naive, Its just that then we didnt have the information, media and fast communication abilities we have now.

I fucking despise the fucks who derail the blackpill and don't address LOOKISM. AND ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME, ITS ALWAYS THE PATRIARCHYCELS THE ONES WHO NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE OTHER ENORMOUS MYRIAD OF PROBLEMS UGLY MALES SUFFER, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MUH WIFE MUH GETTING A DATE. Fuck.
You are right. Im with you.

Mods need to unban this guy he was top lols, btw, ugly people have to delude themselves every day to not rope or go on a killing spree.