Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm genuinely curious for the upvoming result of the recently concluded survey.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
The recently concluded survey is interesting, as there's a new but rather interesting question being added this time, which is how you rate yourself. Now, it will really be intriguing to see how the users here view their facial features' value that's gonna be revealed by the result likely to be released in March or April.

What do you think majority of users had rated themselves?

Inb4 chads.co becomes reality

Mostly below average with a small perecntage rating themselves as average and an extermely small perecnt saying above average

It said that the results would be out by the end of February. Has it been postponed?

I hope its just a way to trap and ban foids, normoids and chad.

There will be guys who already kissed and dated and they aren't even larping.

I registered a few days after that message was sent.

Chads.co is real.
Chads co

I’m a 10/10 gigachad

Ir really is interesting

It won't change much,this site is finally getting a stable userbase.

Damn I might have forgotten to answer it :cryfeels:

In b4 anyone who rates themselves higher than 5 gets banned

I think a big problem is there are serious flaws in the 1 - 10 system. I see all the time people say “hes 6/10 for an asian” or “hes an 8 in the face but hes only 5 foot 8” or “hes a 7/10 but to girls hes only a 4/10” or “that girl is a 3/10 but she has more smv than a 7/10 man”
I get what people are trying to say but this kind of stuff makes ratings have a non defined value. Sometimes people on this forum say the same guy is anything from a 3/10 to a 7/10.

I think most people agree that a chadlite is 8, chad is 9 -10, normies are 4-7, but when people actually see pictures they have a hard time agreeing on what the persons rating is.

There is just so much variability in the ratings, even if we find out what people rate themselves im afraid it wouldnt tell us much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back