Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im getting destroyed by the monkey in Sekiro

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I thought I was good but turns out I'm not. The one thing Im supposed to be good at and I'm getting mogged by a fucking monkey.
Just lol at being me

I rage quit at the raging bull

I don't play thoses games tbh, they are based on trying to make you "feel good" after you finally beat the bosses, otherwise you need to "get gud". I don't like dying 3000 times and i don't feel good after beating bosses because the rage just linger.

@ThoughtfulCel

I thought I was good but turns out I'm not. The one thing Im supposed to be good at and I'm getting mogged by a fucking monkey.
Just lol at being me
use cheat engine, I died 1000+ times due to the retarded bosses in the game just better to cheat. I regrrt no cheating
I don't play thoses games tbh, they are based on trying to make you "feel good" after you finally beat the bosses, otherwise you need to "get gud". I don't like dying 3000 times and i don't feel good after beating bosses because the rage just linger.
based. dying 1000+ times made me destroy my old controller. fucking game cost me $50 controller

They are the only games I like, I completely destroy some other bosses tbh, I'm really good

use cheat engine, I died 1000+ times due to the retarded bosses in the game just better to cheat. I regrrt no cheating

based. dying 1000+ times made me destroy my old controller. fucking game cost me $50 controller
Why even play then? The bosses are the best part of the game

Brutal, fuck those kind of games tbh. They can suck my fucking dick and balls.

That one is hard tbh
Yeah and the worst part is it's a miniboss, just lol

Throw oil at it and use the fire vent to burn him, which will stun him for a moment. Fire crackers deal huge posture damage, so they can be handy

Throw oil at it and use the fire vent to burn him, which will stun him for a moment. Fire crackers deal huge posture damage, so they can be handy
I never use tools tbh, but Ive been using crackers a little

After that you fight 2 Monkies:feelsjuice:

After that you fight 2 Monkies:feelsjuice:
Yes Im in second playtrough, the 2 monkeys are the worst fight in the game, the combat system is not made to fight 2 enemies at the same time

Killed him :feelsokman: easy stuff. Now Im killing the 2 monkeys, but its much easier tbh