Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting into property investing and might want "deal sourcers"

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
I hope this kind of thread is OK. I'm not doing any selling of any kind here I'm just bringing it up in case I can help anyone with the opportunity.

I figure this is a good place to ask because I think a lot of people here are smart but don't necessarily know where to apply it to, you know?

To be honest I don't either but I'm hoping that this will provide some kind of answer!

I have capital at the moment you see but I am looking to find good deals on houses and stuff to flip them, maybe rent out, all that good stuff.

If anyone can find me good deals I'll give you a cut of the profits which could be pretty high.

I just want someone I get along with well who wants to help out really and work together.

Thanks all :)

You must be strong if you can flip a house. I can flip a cop car if a bunch of niggers [email protected] ;;;;)

My friend is in real estate currently interning in a big skyscraper in London. I'll talk to him and let you know. What's your time frame for investing? It'll take me a few weeks

My friend is in real estate currently interning in a big skyscraper in London. I'll talk to him and let you know. What's your time frame for investing? It'll take me a few weeks
I'm 18 and broke, is it possible for me to get into this as well?

I'm 18 and broke, is it possible for me to get into this as well?
I won't lie, he is paki chad. But he was friends with me since we were 11, so he taught me a tiny bit about real estate over the last few years. Seems like its mostly networking which means social life which means good looks and NT personality required.

However he said I can maybe kick him a deal and he'll cut me a portion of profits for sourcing. So that could be what you could try do, researching online and then approaching real estate dudes with your deals and asking for a cut.

I won't lie, he is paki chad. But he was friends with me since we were 11, so he taught me a tiny bit about real estate over the last few years. Seems like its mostly networking which means social life which means good looks and NT personality required.

However he said I can maybe kick him a deal and he'll cut me a portion of profits for sourcing. So that could be what you could try do, researching online and then approaching real estate dudes with your deals and asking for a cut.
Alright, thanks.

Sure, but only payments with monero or other privacy coins.

@curryboy420 @Ika-Sama @Robtical

(figured tags were the simplest way to do this!)

It doesn't matter how much cash the person has. It's mostly just important they're focused and we get along well.

As for timeframe... I'd like to get started asap but I don't even have all the capital yet so I might buy one cheap place now and a couple later too (also in about 3 weeks when I get the rest).

Deal sourcing isn't really the only thing I need as such. Just someone to fire out messages on rightmove and stuff would be great, stuff like that.

Should be fun and profitable if all goes well! :)