Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm getting off twitter

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I follow nothing but muslim chads, normies and foids of my ethnic background and all they talk about is relationship related topics, mehr prices(islamic betabuxxing) , dating, marriage, romance and family life.

As a loner who never socialized with girls It was their discussion on twitter that initially blackpilled me, these foids tweet / retweet jokes about how undesirable manlets are and how much of a slut they are good looking guys. And to top it off, chads on the app constantly boasting about their height and looks.

I appreciate those foids for blackpilling me but now it's just become a source of daily suifuel i got to get off it so i can have a peace of mind

Here are some of the most brutal tweets I came across on twitter

"remember she had to force herself to like you so appreciate her" basically proves how girls are only really attracted to chads and the normies are a settle for them.

" every girl wants to feel like a child in his arms, height difference is the best thing"

"Short guys don't deserve any rights"

Last edited:
Right move.

I feel like a lot of us have self destructive tendencies, we seek things that we know hurt / annoy us, this is why I avoid suicide fuel, I never learn anything new and I just end being mad / sad. Don't waste your time on them, and don't let how they view you define you, thats what they want.

I never understood twitter tbh

Never had social media :feelzez:

" every girl wants to feel like a child in his arms, height difference is the best thing"
then they'll turn around and kvetch about hentai being pedophilia because foids look youthful there jfl

I use Twitter to troll sometimes but most part I just have it to follow stocks

Most social medias are suifuel tbh

(((Twitter)))

Good move, twitter is just a space for fags and trannies today.

Following young Islamic is pukefuel, they tend to be liberal degenerates.

Following young Islamic is pukefuel, they tend to be liberal degenerates.
muslims foids and chaddams who grow up in the west are very liberal and "open-minded"
then they'll turn around and kvetch about hentai being pedophilia because foids look youthful there jfl
They are cry about pedophilia when it's an incel whos the pedo as sexual encounter with incels is torture
And also when it's a chad because they are threatened by chad developing a preference for fresh meat, it's not that are concerned for the young victim, if anything they are Jealous that the victim was worthy of sexual conquest by chad.
Foids-fantasy-is-to-be-raped-by-chad-pilled

Last edited:
Follow me @fulltimeloser1

I follow nothing but muslim chads, normies and foids of my ethnic background and all they talk about is relationship related topics, mehr prices(islamic betabuxxing) , dating, marriage, romance and family life.

As a loner who never socialized with girls It was their discussion on twitter that initially blackpilled me, these foids tweet / retweet jokes about how undesirable manlets are and how much of a slut they are good looking guys. And to top it off, chads on the app constantly boasting about their height and looks.

I appreciate those foids for blackpilling me but now it's just become a source of daily suifuel i got to get off it so i can have a peace of mind

"remember she had to force herself to like you so appreciate her" basically proves how girls are only really attracted to chads and the normies are a settle for them.

Im gonna repiting myself here but... Why are any of you using twitter??
From all the social media, wich you should not use, twitter is the worst one. JUST QUIT IT EVERYONE

Twitter is a toxic wasteland anyway. It must depress everyone who uses it at this point.