Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m getting on a plane in two hours

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
My boomer father said he’ll shoot me if I don’t get on a plane back to my home state. He’s not joking either, he’s a narcissistic felon. I’ve got to fly through two of the busiest airports in the US to get back there.

I have a shitty immune system, and rely on my lungs to pay for my college (swimming). If I catch it and develop ARDS (~20% chance I think) I will literally be fucking homeless.

Fuck.

why do you have to get back home?

Where's your hazmat suit?

only option is to shoot ur dad

JFL at that reasoning, "If you don't keep yourself from dying I'll fucking kill you"

JFL at that reasoning, "If you don't keep yourself from dying I'll fucking kill you"
He’s a psychopath. Constantly would threaten to kill me and my mom when I was young. I called his bluff once and he drove up to my house and threatened me.

I fucking hate my family. I fucking hate my life.

I can’t even fucking LDAR like everyone else, my father makes me fly down to go on a road trip whenthere’s a damn pandemicFUCK

SHITSHITSHITSHIT FUCK AGGHHGGH

He’s a psychopath. Constantly would threaten to kill me and my mom when I was young. I called his bluff once and he drove up to my house and threatened me.

I fucking hate my family. I fucking hate my life.

I can’t even fucking LDAR like everyone else, my father makes me fly down to go on a road trip whenthere’s a damn pandemicFUCK

SHITSHITSHITSHIT FUCK AGGHHGGH
if it's any consolation plane tickets are super cheap right now, though it sounds like you don't want to see him

if it's any consolation plane tickets are super cheap right now, though it sounds like you don't want to see him
I know right! I got this ticket for a steal.

I do hate him. And to make things better they pushed my flight UP AN HOUR. IM PROBABLY GOING TO MISS IT AHHHHHHGGH. I’m considering just saying I missed the flight.

I know right! I got this ticket for a steal.

I do hate him. And to make things better they pushed my flight UP AN HOUR. IM PROBABLY GOING TO MISS IT AHHHHHHGGH. I’m considering just saying I missed the flight.
I guess faking your death is out of the question, because he'll come and shoot you :feelskek:

Cancel the plane and report the bastard.

Coronavirus is just a kind of Boomercide, you'll be okay.

Your felon dad is a larger threat than the virus.

Coronavirus is just a kind of Boomercide, you'll be okay.

Your felon dad is a larger threat than the virus.
Thank you for the reassurance bro.

Brutal to read t op, good luck

If you catch it then share it with him!

My boomer father said he’ll shoot me if I don’t get on a plane back to my home state. He’s not joking either, he’s a narcissistic felon. I’ve got to fly through two of the busiest airports in the US to get back there.

I have a shitty immune system, and rely on my lungs to pay for my college (swimming). If I catch it and develop ARDS (~20% chance I think) I will literally be fucking homeless.

Fuck.
If you have the threat in writing, snitch on him

What is your flight path?

What is your flight path?
From the northeast to Florida. I’d be more specific, but I’m paranoid about getting doxxed and booted from college.

From the northeast to Florida. I’d be more specific, but I’m paranoid about getting doxxed and booted from college.
That's fine. I'm just trying to assess the level of outbreak. Stay safe OP. Use the panic from the virus as an excuse to murder your POS dad once and for all.

That's fine. I'm just trying to assess the level of outbreak. Stay safe OP. Use the panic from the virus as an excuse to murder your POS dad once and for all.
Yeah things are getting dicey in the northeast especially. I’m bugging out to Tennessee just in case.

Yeah things are getting dicey in the northeast especially. I’m bugging out to Tennessee just in case.
Hello fellow northeastcel