Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm getting plastic surgery on Wednesday

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Talked with the surgeon this morning and figured it all out. Cant wait, huge lifefuel. Ended up paying 10995 euro which is about $12000.

What kind of surgery?

Something thats roughly translated to "Masculinisation". Basicly jaw implants and some other shit that the guy said after looking at my profile
brutal ngl

I hope it goes well brocel. Is your surgeon considered a trustworthy one?

Good luck man. Hope everything goes well.
Would be nice if you posted about the changes in your life experience after everything is done and healed up.
Again, best of luck.

Im 5'10 and white. Below average in my country.
However, that still does not guarantee anything, and pray for no one to discover that you are a fake. Your subhuman genes are still present.

Good luck man

That dude actually thinks normies get laid on Tinder lol

I don't believe in normies getting laid? Fuck do you mean. I also agree with sub-8 law but I still consider my a cel despite being white and 5'10 with a hideous face.

I don't believe in normies getting laid? Fuck do you mean. I also agree with sub-8 law but I still consider my a cel despite being white and 5'10 with a hideous face.
God fucking damnit retard I was talking about the other dude not you. Use context clues

I wish you the best of luck man. I too am interested in getting plastic surgery in the future.

I wish you the best, man

Good luck man. Hope everything goes well.
Would be nice if you posted about the changes in your life experience after everything is done and healed up.
Again, best of luck.

How long you had to wait to have your surgery date?

Hope that can help u

Good luck brocel. I’ll be getting my surgeries in a few months too!