Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting tired of this forum

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I want to be a part of this but now I feel no motivation whatsoever. it feels like a circle jerking always the same thing tbh. At least in good old days there were real friendship here we would talk all day but now its all death and I don't know whats point of this forum anymore. All good men are gone and Don't take it as an insult but new faces are just boring.

I don't even know what the fuck happened to mods they used to have a personality but where the fuck they are now? where the fuck is knajjd? seriously why am i only one to talk about this?

I don't even know why I even come to this forum anymore tbh. maybe because it reminds me old days but I don't feel like posting I just open forum page and just look at it and even barely comment.

Everyone feels like same here now. Like, every person trying to be same person. There used to be different personalities. One we called bunny man for example, or chudur-budur(he is still here) or blacktarpill with his avi or my man Insomniac with his ER avi. Now all I see is different faces and it makes me sad. I feel like I have nowhere to go
I feel like a old man just wandering around

Sorry. This forum belongs to 2020cels now. My condolences.

Sorry. This forum belongs to 2020cels now. My condolences.
you faggots ruined everything and you have no qualities at all

you faggots ruined everything and you have no qualities at all
You’ve been here since 2018. Just quit or something. You’ve probably seen everything that needs to be said anyways.

You’ve been here since 2018. Just quit or something. You’ve probably seen everything that needs to be said anyways.
lol well said ngl. I'm just looking for friends to talk at this point and all friends are gone. its over

lol well said ngl. I'm just looking for friends to talk at this point and all friends are gone. its over
I have little to no friends either, life is suffering.

I have little to no friends either, life is suffering.
I used to have friends here at least we used to livestream, talk on discord etc. etc. but now nearly all of them banned or quit. I feel like im a human waste

I'll be friends.

("go away faggot")

What a about me op why the fuck don’t u like me OP God damDAMNIT IM so SICK of thi Shit

What a about me op why the fuck don’t u like me OP God damDAMNIT IM so SICK of thi Shit
youre still here bro also I forgot so many people not only you . but we dont talk like we used to do in the past

I used to have friends here at least we used to livestream, talk on discord etc. etc. but now nearly all of them banned or quit. I feel like im a human waste
Suifuel tbh. Reminds me of when my friends online stopped coming on and we all just drifted apart. Don’t your friends go on discord anymore?

Suifuel tbh. Reminds me of when my friends online stopped coming on and we all just drifted apart. Don’t your friends go on discord anymore?
I don't know I don't even know who the fuck on discord server. They all have different nicknames and barely talks I feel like I missed out on something

I want to be a part of this but now I feel no motivation whatsoever. it feels like a circle jerking always the same thing tbh. At least in good old days there were real friendship here we would talk all day but now its all death and I don't know whats point of this forum anymore. All good men are gone and Don't take it as an insult but new faces are just boring.

I don't even know what the fuck happened to mods they used to have a personality but where the fuck they are now? where the fuck is knajjd? seriously why am i only one to talk about this?

I don't even know why I even come to this forum anymore tbh. maybe because it reminds me old days but I don't feel like posting I just open forum page and just look at it and even barely comment.

Everyone feels like same here now. Like, every person trying to be same person. There used to be different personalities. One we called bunny man for example, or chudur-budur(he is still here) or blacktarpill with his avi or my man Insomniac with his ER avi. Now all I see is different faces and it makes me sad. I feel like I have nowhere to go
Yeh there are barely any ogcels left cuz they're either banned or just off the grid.

Bruh the forum changed so much so quickly.

from November 2019 to January 2020 is when the forum shifted.

Brettyboy darko registerusername and more ppl like u said we're banned and they were the best ppl on here. Also there were more mods

The thing that makes the forum boring now compared to in the past is that everyone is selfish and everyone just b less friendly and personable and idk y.

Ik what u mean and what u feel but probs not as bad cuz u joined way earlier than me.

Yeh there are barely any ogcels left cuz they're either banned or just off the grid.

Bruh the forum changed so much so quickly.

from November 2019 to January 2020 is when the forum shifted.

Brettyboy darko registerusername and more ppl like u said we're banned and they were the best ppl on here. Also there were more mods

The thing that makes the forum boring now compared to in the past is that everyone is selfish and everyone just b less friendly and personable and idk y.

Ik what u mean and what u feel but probs not as bad cuz u joined way earlier than me.
Maybe all of the banned users should be granted a pardon and be allowed to rejoin.

Yes weebs took over this forum. I blame the mods for removing the no effort rule

I’d say I have a couple friends on here tbh, it aint all bad

i just didn't feel like doing anything for some time. now i do. today, at least.
Does that guy even exist anymore?
you better believe it, buddy.

take a small break

Time to request a temp ban and go rot outside.

a lot of familiar faces are gone, its true. eskimo, Ritalin, sniffles, zesto, witch king
individuality isn't rewarded, group think is. the original 2017 cels have left, banned or just lurk without posting now.
everyone gets tired eventually, because father time hates us.

My condolences Cuyen.

It's rough losing people here. It's worse because they are actual peers. Unfortunately folks run off and do irl things... Even you were gone for a long while.

Sometimes i wish i trusted people more to add alternative contact information. But them dudes are gone now. Hard to say if they were even real Incels... Banned, or just rare posters... They have a real life and i don't.

And now there's sewers and pedestals!
[email protected]

LARPers trying to prove their Inceldom, trolling and being edgy .co

Your right about the threads being similar though

like many threads sounds exactly like this

"SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

LOL IS THIS CHARACTER A SIMP GUYS? LOL HE MUST BE A SIMP FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO A FEMALE CHARACTER RIGHT? IF HE ISN'T A WOMANISING INCEL THEN IT MEANS THE WRITERS WERE FEMALES RIGHT GUYS? IT MUST BE THE SJW AGENDA THAT'S TRYING TO MAKE ACTUAL POSITIVE MALE ROLE MODELS RIGHT GUYS LOL"

:lul:

LARPers trying to prove their Inceldom, trolling and being edgy .co

Your right about the threads being similar though

like many threads sounds exactly like this

"SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

LOL IS THIS CHARACTER A SIMP GUYS? LOL HE MUST BE A SIMP FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO A FEMALE CHARACTER RIGHT? IF HE ISN'T A WOMANISING INCEL THEN IT MEANS THE WRITERS WERE FEMALES RIGHT GUYS? IT MUST BE THE SJW AGENDA THAT'S TRYING TO MAKE ACTUAL POSITIVE MALE ROLE MODELS RIGHT GUYS LOL"

:lul:
Well said. NPCs, a whole bunch of them.

Ye it's a little sad tbh, many interesting personalities are gone.
i just didn't feel like doing anything for some time. now i do. today, at least.

you better believe it, buddy.
wb boyo

Knajjd is partying it up with his boy epstein on his new rape island

forums moves on fast

Real friendship hasn't gone anywhere, brocel. It's just harder to make, because of all the larping edgy teenagers and literal faggots and pedos infesting the place.

Ryo and Goff left, because of life shit. Knajjd turned out to be a twink faggot. Cocksucker turned out to be an actual cocksucker. Don't know about i_am_i.

Mental_out, who is still missed, nuked his account because of fears from the UK govt cracking down on "online incel activity" aka coping on forums.

Well, why do you come to this forum? What do you hope to get out of this place?

Chudur-budur was a legend. He's active in other forums, if you still want to try and reach him.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I know nobody here, never knew anybody here, and have been around practically since the birth of the forum. What the hell have I been doing?! :feelsbadman:

I probably I'm boring

Meanwhile, I know nobody here, never knew anybody here, and have been around practically since the birth of the forum. What the hell have I been doing?! :feelsbadman:
fap in basement?

based departmet

LoL 2020 cels took over the forum and now it's 2022 cels time, the same history repeats