Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im giving up and leaving this forum.

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
Yes this is a cry for help in a way, but its like crying for help when you've fallen out of a 50 story building and are 20 feet from hitting the ground. Its over.

Im 34 now. Its over. Im so far behind I can never hope to possibly ctach up. Girls are experienced at dating and sex before 20. I have no chance now. As a sub-6 man no girl will be patient enough with me and my inexperience. My only true hope is beta buxxing for a foul, rancid, 40 year old land whale abomination and her bastard children.

I was born a sub-6 shitskin ethnic. Personality means nothing. Confidence means nothing. All that matterts is your face, your bank account, and your status. If you have to approach you are TRASH. If a girl likes you she will approach. If this has never happened to you then you are TRASH, like me.

Im 4 years past my expiration date. At 34, its never going to happen. I'll never have a girl text me in the morning just to say hello. ill never have a girl touch me because I make her feel good or safe. I'll never experience these things. I still hope someone robs the store that I work at and blows my brains out.

Thi is a forum for younger guys. I dont belong here. Lost causes like me need to be obliterated. WOmen are like a different species, a different creature. We've grown so far apart we are completely incompatible. I know that, they know that. That doesnt stop it from hurting me so much. Everytime iM around a feminine woman who appears to not be completely corrupted by the west I notice how much Im missing out on. Im so low T it even makes me cry at times.

All it would have taken is one girl to like me, but even that was impossible. Im that undesirable. Pure filth.

Why would you leave? This is the only place you belong. Most of the young guys here will be you in 10 years. I’ll be 23 soon, the years are going by so fast that I can’t even keep track of shit. This year is literally halfway over with.

Maybe try foreveralone30+, but it’s probably full of cucks since it Reddit

Why would you leave? This is the only place you belong. Most of the young guys here will be you in 10 years. I’ll be 23 soon, the years are going by so fast that I can’t even keep track of shit. This year is literally halfway over with.
This ^

see you later today

Why are you leaving? This is the exact right place for you. It's just a shame that everyone here is a fakecel..

Yes this is a cry for help in a way, but its like crying for help when you've fallen out of a 50 story building and are 20 feet from hitting the ground. Its over.

Im 34 now. Its over. Im so far behind I can never hope to possibly ctach up. Girls are experienced at dating and sex before 20. I have no chance now. As a sub-6 man no girl will be patient enough with me and my inexperience. My only true hope is beta buxxing for a foul, rancid, 40 year old land whale abomination and her bastard children.

I was born a sub-6 shitskin ethnic. Personality means nothing. Confidence means nothing. All that matterts is your face, your bank account, and your status. If you have to approach you are TRASH. If a girl likes you she will approach. If this has never happened to you then you are TRASH, like me.

Im 4 years past my expiration date. At 34, its never going to happen. I'll never have a girl text me in the morning just to say hello. ill never have a girl touch me because I make her feel good or safe. I'll never experience these things. I still hope someone robs the store that I work at and blows my brains out.

Thi is a forum for younger guys. I dont belong here. Lost causes like me need to be obliterated. WOmen are like a different species, a different creature. We've grown so far apart we are completely incompatible. I know that, they know that. That doesnt stop it from hurting me so much. Everytime iM around a feminine woman who appears to not be completely corrupted by the west I notice how much Im missing out on. Im so low T it even makes me cry at times.

All it would have taken is one girl to like me, but even that was impossible. Im that undesirable. Pure filth.
You need this forum more than you think.
Well have it your way.

Tbh. You might as well cope with the rest of us. Unless you think you will improve by leaving somehow.

Dude, I'm in your same boat. I'm around your age, and completely fucked in spite of my achievements just because I'm short and ethnic. A big difference between an incel and an FA is just the tone. FA's are generally respond to their situation with sadness, and incels respond with outrage. You can try foreveralone30+, but I'll tell you, they aren't as fun. FA is definitely less cult-like too, in the sense that other FA's are generally detatched, and don't want anything from you. You certainly will feel forever alone trying to get anything out of that community. I'm of the opinion that being in a cult is better than being completely alone, thus I choose to side with the incels.

alright well, good luck coping

See you in 5 minutes

So what are you gonna do after you leave, seeing as you only have 20 feet left to fall

Godspeed brother, always keep in mind, no lessons are learned when a man silently ropes his way out of this clown world. Sometimes lessons need to be learned. Take that as you wish. Best of luck.

Dude, I'm in your same boat. I'm around your age, and completely fucked in spite of my achievements just because I'm short and ethnic. A big difference between an incel and an FA is just the tone. FA's are generally respond to their situation with sadness, and incels respond with outrage. You can try foreveralone30+, but I'll tell you, they aren't as fun. FA is definitely less cult-like too, in the sense that other FA's are generally detatched, and don't want anything from you. You certainly will feel forever alone trying to get anything out of that community. I'm of the opinion that being in a cult is better than being completely alone, thus I choose to side with the incels.

sigh

We're not a cult or a movement.

Also this.

Don't leave this place OP.

I've been posting on cucktears as of late (being banned from numerous subs) and I feel so sorry for the numerous Incels trapped in that infinity loop of "self-improvement" that does them no good.

Just don't go down that path or you'll genuinely end up killing yourself.

Your expiration date? Get real, people like us weren't mean to reproduce of have a fulfilling life.

Leave and you might as well rope.
This is the only place where you belong.

What prevents me the most from roping is this site (I have other copes, but I know that one day they won't refrain me from killing myself or any other person).

This site is like my air. I've already met amazing people here, this is like the only place that contain people who have the ability to understand me.

You know, younger people here will remain virgins for decades as well, soon getting to your age.

Time passes by very fast, and at the same time, our days are so long, dejected and all people we will meet in our real lives are completely empatheticless to us. You know that already.
So what makes you think that leaving this forum will change this? On this board or not, you are still an incel. A sub-human.

You can try to cope very hard, but you cannot escape the blackpill.

The only valuable reason to leave this forum is to kill yourself.
But that would be weird to announce it like that.

See u tomorrow

Why would you leave? This is the only place you belong.

Why are you leaving? This is the exact right place for you.

This is the only place where you belong.

They're right.

I'm in a similar position to you, OP. 29, a virgin, never had a girlfriend. I know I'm too far gone and it's never going to happen. But that's why this place is so good for me - I can actually talk with others who can relate to my position and genuinely understand it. There's no-one I know in real life who can relate to my position or genuinely understand it. That's why this place is valuable.

Move to a country where the divorce court is fair and sex before marriage isnt normalised, marry a hot, poor women from desolate areas, then take her to live in a better part of the country. Then even if she divorced you, what do you stand to lose really? The court doesnt favour women there.

You wont get her love of course, as foid only love chads, but in those countries its perfectly normal that men are virgins well into their 30s, and you can have their commitment and sex, way better than paying $100 for condom sex w the city bike (prossy).

See you tomorrow.

Joining as a cry for help is the wrong reason to join. There's no point in crying for help because only your enemies will hear.

We're all here to cope. This forum is just a massive cope. Stay and cope with us bro. Cope is the only peace or satisfaction we will find in this life.

Why not just stay and LDAR with us?

This forum is a great cope. I wouldnt quit tbhm

I'm in the same situation as I'm 30 with no hope in the near future but this place is the only site that can help me through my day

Bro' I'm 33 & know it's fucked, just stick around until you rope or ER.

There are a lot of 30+ here, (even 50+), don't see a reason to leave.

That place is dead, most of reddit is college aged or younger now. I feel for those 30+ FAs wondering about what went wrong.

Are you going to rope OP?

Shit dude, Im 26 and feeling just like you, you have the same thoughts as me

If you kill yourself can you live stream it please

see you tomorrow

Joined April 2019.

You just got to hit the gym brah like me:

If you kill yourself can you live stream it please
No some sickos fap to that shit.

Last edited:
sry to see u go OP, looks like this forum has officially lost both michaels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why are you leaving? This is the exact right place for you. It's just a shame that everyone here is a fakecel..
If u are leaving to enjoy ur life then please go and andjoy it but if u are going to rope u better do it big

Stay. We are the only people who understand your plight. Or go ER if your gonna kys. Make it big. News big.