Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im glad we all die in the end

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Im glad we all end up either 6 foot in the ground or cremated into thin dust, ( whatever the preference), it gives me great pleasure that chad and stacey eventually end up there, especially after treating myself and other ugly males like shit our whole lives. lets not also forget when chad and stacey was bullying us in school, or the plain jane/ ugly hypergamous bitch rejecting us because we are ugly at the current time

WE ALL SUFFER THE SAME FATE :)

Cope, Chad ends his life surrounded by his loved ones and reminiscing on fond memories of all the fulfilling past experiences he had.

Justice doesn't exist in this world, except for that which you enact yourself

Death isn't suffering, lying on your death bed and knowing that you haven't even lived is suffering. They can look back at the good times, it would be surprising we even make it to a death bed.

Online: 3d 14h 59m

Efficient tbh

I should speed up the proccess

Death isn't suffering, lying on your death bed and knowing that you haven't even lived is suffering.
STRONG AF quote, i love it
that's assuming god doesn't turn out to be real and burn us

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
its not real, its a farce, there is 3000 gods to choose from, how do people know the god they worship is the right one?

the religion most, (excluding natuarally atheistic families) people were born with is usually related to geographical location, eg if you are born in europe/ australia/ america, countries like that you will usually be either christian or a christian denomination, worshipping the god of the bible or similar .If you are born in asia, you will be buddhist or similar. If you are born in the eastern countries, you will most likely be muslim and worshipping mohammed or similar

Last edited:
Death isn't suffering, lying on your death bed and knowing that you haven't even lived is suffering. They can look back at the good times, it would be surprising we even make it to a death bed.

This oofed me right in the yikes

zoomer chad won't die though

Cope, Chad ends his life surrounded by his loved ones and reminiscing on fond memories of all the fulfilling past experiences he had.

Justice doesn't exist in this world, except for that which you enact yourself

The thought of death brings me a feeling of comfort.

That's what I think about. In the end nothing really matters. When you think about how old the universe and earth is you were only here for the blink of an eye. We all just die and are gone forever. Eventually humans won't even exist anymore.