Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m going back to my McJob next week

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
McDonalds announced they’re reopening six drive thrus in my area and mine is almost certainly one of them. I’m pissed off ngl. I was enjoying living the NEET life. Now I guess it’s time for a return to wagecuckery.

E508F394 D274 4F49 B545 4A02E7AC1C2C

that's how it is, they don't care if their workers die from corona they jus want a profit
they will burn in hell

Brutal ngl. Wageslavery is torture.

43448974 3677 44D2 8267 45B18B263E5E

meanwhile, this guy gets paid to eat the food that you prepared for him

Working at McDonalds' is hell and it made me want to kill myself. Aren't there aby (possibly) better places to work in in your area?

Working at McDonalds' is hell and it made me want to kill myself. Aren't there aby (possibly) better places to work in in your area?
Not right now there aren’t. Meanwhile my sister is being paid €350 a week by the government for doing fucking nothing :feelsree:
Such is the life of a wagecuck
B4BBA8FA 1AEA 49D9 84B6 13FC414A8BCB

That sucks. I start working next month, I think.

Last edited:
McDonalds announced they’re reopening six drive thrus in my area and mine is almost certainly one of them. I’m pissed off ngl. I was enjoying living the NEET life. Now I guess it’s time for a return to wagecuckery.

Welcome to hell.

I fucking hate my job. People treat me like shit. Fuck work.

Brutal as fuck

Ronald McDonald 2 thumbs up
It's time to be a McCuck.

Have sex with a female coworker.

this nigga gets 1m views a vid and probably makes more money in 10 vidoes than OP will ever make in his lifetime.. he doesn't even talk lmao
1AAB9CC9 4CC3 4B16 BA44 E39AEAB2082E

View attachment 259232
meanwhile, this guy gets paid to eat the food that you prepared for him
There is something very @unsettling about this guy. His clean appearance, so clean it's almost... sterile. He eats all this junk on camera and uploads frequently yet is still skinny. I'm not sure if he's even a real human being at all.

Chink plagues can't stand in the way of profit, wagie
*rubs hands*

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back