[Gaming] I'm going fucking insane

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic dreadful atrocity
-
96d 9h 56m
I just cannot do ANYTHING without being reminded of that which I will never have. I decided to play Quantum Break because it was available on Game Pass and it seemed like a good game. Anyway, I play through Act 1 and I realize the game uses Live Action garbage. Go to fucking 7:57.

As if it is a fucking TV show. God fucking damnit and they have to include a man fucking his wife in it. I swear I will go fucking insane if this shit keeps going on in my life.

@HidekiTojota why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me god fucking damnit motherfuckers

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
35d 11h 53m
its a game? lol

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
81d 13h 10m
@HidekiTojota why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me god fucking damnit motherfuckers
They want to drive us insane so we don’t think rationally. They want to demoralize and destroy us!

Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
13d 21h 6m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic dreadful atrocity
-
96d 9h 56m
They want to drive us insane so we don’t think rationally. They want to demoralize and destroy us!
The proof is clear and their goals are evident. It is not without reason that the governments and major companies have to include romance and sex in quite literally everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cuyen OffTopic 30
universallyabhorred OffTopic 18
MisanthropyInsanity OffTopic 18