[Gaming] I'm going fucking insane

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
I just cannot do ANYTHING without being reminded of that which I will never have. I decided to play Quantum Break because it was available on Game Pass and it seemed like a good game. Anyway, I play through Act 1 and I realize the game uses Live Action garbage. Go to fucking 7:57.

As if it is a fucking TV show. God fucking damnit and they have to include a man fucking his wife in it. I swear I will go fucking insane if this shit keeps going on in my life.

@HidekiTojota why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me god fucking damnit motherfuckers

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
60d 4h 52m
its a game? lol

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
105d 24m
@HidekiTojota why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me god fucking damnit motherfuckers
They want to drive us insane so we don’t think rationally. They want to demoralize and destroy us!

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
They want to drive us insane so we don’t think rationally. They want to demoralize and destroy us!
The proof is clear and their goals are evident. It is not without reason that the governments and major companies have to include romance and sex in quite literally everything.