Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going out to a nightclub tonight. Any advice?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Short, ugly, nonwhite, zero prospects unless they're fat chicks. I'm reasonably wealthy though.

Haven't been to a club in months. They're always very depressing for me.

Going with my early 20s cousin who looks like a 6-7/10 5'9" white guy with 10% body fat. Has hundreds of matches on Tinder. Has a 30% close rate asking random girls on the bus/street for their numbers.

Suggestions?

torujo said:

I know right? I'm masochistic and I already agreed. It's like some tiny stupid part of my brain always wants to believe that "this time it will be different".

This time some girls will smile at me. 
This time if I try talking to a girl, she won't look at me like I've got puke all over my face and turn away after a one word answer.
This time I'll have fun.

etc.

Fucking stupid. But I have to do it.

Anyone figure out a way to have fun at clubs? I usually just get shot down, depressed and then drink too much.

Get ready to get mogged

Take a hidden camera pls

I don't get it, what's the point? If you're incel, you know very well how it's gonna go down.

Wear cologne, go for the wasted ones on the verge of passing out from intoxication, maybe even have a three way with your cousin and some chick he picks up. Whatever happens, PLEASE BRING A HIDDEN CAMERA.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Get ready to get mogged

This

Sadness said:
Wear cologne, go for the wasted ones on the verge of passing out from intoxication, maybe even have a three way with your cousin and some chick he picks up. Whatever happens, PLEASE BRING A HIDDEN CAMERA.

And this

blackpill_incel said:
This

And this

Well this is off to a good start. He showed me his POF account where a beautiful tiny white girl who's only 16 is trying to convince him that 16 is the legal age because that's how old she is. 

She's like a 10/10 to me. I want to die. So vadly. And he dowsnt even care about jt. 

Oh well at least in super high and drunk right now. 

More updates to follow.

My other cousin who is probably 5'10 and looks Italian or Spanish just told me bout how he lost his. Irignity when he was 13 to a 27 yearold woman

He's got like an 10 inch cock and fucks girls for hours at a time. He will just fuck a girl over and icer. He jerks off like 10 times a day it's a known fact
People joke about it

This is fun hahahaha

Why does he get the 10/10 16 year old offering gerwlef for sex and I get nithing? Jesus life. You know what I mean. You get it.

Give a fake name to drunk women, fuck them in the toilet.

70% chance I kill myself in the next 5 years.

RageAgainstTDL said:
70% chance I kill myself in the next 5 years.

so I take it you had a good time?

I got so fucking high and so drunk I'm still drunk and high.

I felt there was a joy in seeing all the beautiful people out having fun together. But I was not one of them. I'm something different. I spent the night dreaming in euphoria of when I will die. I want to finish my surgeries. I have some music I've been working on for some years and it would make me feel happy to get it done and release it to the world even if no one listens. I've done a lot of good in my life. For example, my job. After that I'm ready to be done. I'll fuck 3-4 hookers so I know what it's like and that will be the end.

The image of that beautiful 16 year old girl I would give a limb to date trying to convince my cousin on POF that she's legal age for him will haunt me until my last day.

He got another girl's number at the club and an ugly girl started sponataneously kissing his neck and trying to make out with him which he didn't want.

Life is sad man. It's fucking sad. I can't do it forever.

Why the fuck do you people torture yourself like this? It's a fucking waste of time

anincelforlifelol said:
Why the fuck do you people torture yourself like this? It's a fucking waste of time

I'm trying to be normal. I like my cousins. I have fun hanging out with them except for all the horrible stories they tell. And any time I look at the Chaddest one's phone. Do you know what it's like to see a perfect 10/10 16 year old girl trying to convince a guy she's legal age?

What is the world? What are we doing here? I don't know the point. I just want to be normal and happy.

RageAgainstTDL said:
I got so fucking high and so drunk I'm still drunk and high.

I felt there was a joy in seeing all the beautiful people out having fun together. But I was not one of them. I'm something different. I spent the night dreaming in euphoria of when I will die. I want to finish my surgeries. I have some music I've been working on for some years and it would make me feel happy to get it done and release it to the world even if no one listens. I've done a lot of good in my life. For example, my job. After that I'm ready to be done. I'll fuck 3-4 hookers so I know what it's like and that will be the end.

The image of that beautiful 16 year old girl I would give a limb to date trying to convince my cousin on POF that she's legal age for him will haunt me until my last day.

He got another girl's number at the club and an ugly girl started sponataneously kissing his neck and trying to make out with him which he didn't want.

Life is sad man. It's fucking sad. I can't do it forever.

damn, I'm really sorry bro. I legit wish I could be there for you because I know the feeling. Was it your first time in this setting? My early experiences were similar. I know it sounds like normie advice, but you can't go to these things with that mindset. You need to forget all the depressing shit and just enjoy the alcohol and music for a few hours. Don't stress over this man. We have a different path in life.

Time to go gentle into that good night, brother.

dont even bother its over.

Sadness said:

then the roastie landwhale will cry rape and its false imprisonment. gg

Sadness said:

Good way to get #MeToo'd

RageAgainstTDL said:
Well this is off to a good start. He showed me his POF account where a beautiful tiny white girl who's only 16 is trying to convince him that 16 is the legal age because that's how old she is. 

She's like a 10/10 to me. I want to die. So vadly. And he dowsnt even care about jt. 

Oh well at least in super high and drunk right now. 

More updates to follow.

My other cousin who is probably 5'10 and looks Italian or Spanish just told me bout how he lost his. Irignity when he was 13 to a 27 yearold woman

He's got like an 10 inch cock and fucks girls for hours at a time. He will just fuck a girl over and icer. He jerks off like 10 times a day it's a known fact
People joke about it

This is fun hahahaha

Why does he get the 10/10 16 year old offering gerwlef for sex and I get nithing? Jesus life. You know what I mean. You get it.

Lol cuck him bro. Take that 16 y/o

Don't go there just to chase femoids. Forget the blackpill for a Moment and enjoy the music, the sight of hot femoids and the c2h5oh Messing with your brain. I went clubbing multiple times, never got with a femoid but still had fun. However if escaping iinceldom is your primary goal here are some tips:      
1. Lookmax. Get a nice haircut, nice facial hair style and nice clothes (dont need to be expdnsive, just aesthetically pleasing)
2. Practice dancing at home. A lot oft guys cant dance, at least where i live, so beeing a good dancer is already an advantage
3. Dont drink too much before. 1 to 1.5 litres of beer is perfect for me
4. Go there early. The later the evening, the fewer femoids are there
5. Beer goggles also work for femoids. Also there is dim light in the Club. So that offers some hope.
6. You will have to approach them. If youre not Chad there is just no way around it. Try to talk to them in a more quiet place or politely offer Thema to dance with you 

Hope this was helpful, you might call it normie advice but for such a normie actvity as clubbing i think it is fitting

Don't go there just to chase femoids. Forget the blackpill for a Moment and enjoy the music, the sight of hot femoids and the c2h5oh Messing with your brain. I went clubbing multiple times, never got with a femoid but still had fun. However if escaping iinceldom is your primary goal here are some tips:      
1. Lookmax. Get a nice haircut, nice facial hair style and nice clothes (dont need to be expdnsive, just aesthetically pleasing)
2. Practice dancing at home. A lot oft guys cant dance, at least where i live, so beeing a good dancer is already an advantage
3. Dont drink too much before. 1 to 1.5 litres of beer is perfect for me
4. Go there early. The later the evening, the fewer femoids are there
5. Beer goggles also work for femoids. Also there is dim light in the Club. So that offers some hope.
6. You will have to approach them. If youre not Chad there is just no way around it. Try to talk to them in a more quiet place or politely offer Thema to dance with you 

Hope this was helpful, you might call it normie advice but for such a normie actvity as clubbing i think it is fitting