Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to approach a foid and try and flirt with her tommorow

Is this low iq

• yes

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • yes

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • of course it is, you mongrel

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • kill yourself

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • mods, ban this faggot

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Title. I don't really have high hopes but I will looksmaxx myself, dress like a pro and go for it. Nothing will happen but a man can dream tbh. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Trying isn't low IQ, not trying is.

Teen"""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""

Save yourself the heartbreak tbh.

Save yourself the heartbreak tbh.
I don't mind it tbh. I'm expecting it. If something else happens it will be like winning the lottery.

• of course it is, you mongrel

Might as well bro. Low inhib practice (mess with her if she rejects you though)

I don't mind it tbh. I'm expecting it. If something else happens it will be like winning the lottery.
Do it tbh.

If it works good for you buddy boyo. :feelsokman:
If it fails see you tomorrow. :feelsbadman:

You're 16 of course you should at least try , you will probably get rejected but you're young

you have to try op it is indeed low iq but you need to be sure its over

you need to taste brutal rejection at least once every few years. gl with that public humiliation, also if she screams RAPE and theres a cop nearby dont be a cuck and run the fuck out of there.

you need to taste brutal rejection at least once every few years. gl with that public humiliation, also if she screams RAPE and theres a cop nearby dont be a cuck and run the fuck out of there.
If I get attacked by a white knight I swear i'm going to nail him on the fucking cross.

I'm going to put my dick in a bear trap.

If it works just remember it only worked because she was needful of attention in that moment. She won't care the next day.

If it works just remember it only worked because she was needful of attention in that moment. She won't care the next day.
Well thank you for support mr. joyboy. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's pretty low IQ if you know it's over, but just go for it anyways tbh.

Feelskek 1
flirt with this tbh.

If you want to do such things just troll her. Do not take her seriously. You have to destroy her, to dominate her. The best approach would be to actually lift her.

Good luck, OP. Have you done many approaches before?

Wtf real?
Probably not. But who knows man think of the world we live in. But no I think it's parodying white trash girl social media accounts.

Title. I don't really have high hopes but I will looksmaxx myself, dress like a pro and go for it. Nothing will happen but a man can dream tbh. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
quote me to let me know what happened

Have fun LDAR'ing in jail.

Go for It.I wish you the best of luck.

If that's what you want to do, then I guess you have nothing to lose. Just be sire to read her cues though; some women will reject you with a look and sometimes they'll cry harassment if you don't pick up on it soon enough.

There's a girl I thought of approaching, but tempting as it may be, I refuse. I know too much about female nature, and I already know what a waste of time it will be...

But don't let my cynicism deter you.

Its going to be brutal. Try again after looksmaxx.

deliver already you pussy lulz

Try at least like 50 times. You probably won't get anything from it but try your best and then you can give up without second thoughts.

That went nowhere tbh

I talked with a qt loli foid and flirted with her, saying how she looked really cute and tiny. She said I have a nice haircut and I made some jokes and she laughed and then her friends came and she turns to them and I left.

I don't think I did anything good tbh.

>inb4 knajjd warns me.

I talked with a qt loli foid and flirted with her, saying how she looked really cute and tiny. She said I have a nice haircut and I made some jokes and she laughed and then her friends came and she turns to them and I left.

I don't think I did anything good tbh.

>inb4 knajjd warns me.
Eh not bad at all tbh. She fucking acknowledged you and one could go so far too say you two were flirting. Hairmaxxing is legit lmao