Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to approach a foid I see regularly at the gym

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
She's always there at around the same time as me and I've seen here on tinder so she's obviously single, she also seems to take the gym serious so I can chat to her about that. Have any of you any advice on what I should say to start a conversation with her

I don't have much advice. But try asking her Hows your day and general small talk, then introduce yourself and after a while of more small talk, get her phone number and ask her out.

I don't have much advice. But try asking her Hows your day and general small talk, then introduce yourself and after a while of more small talk, get her phone number and ask her out.
Yea getting her number is going to be my main aim, I'll keep you updated

Shes probably just doing butt- and legexercises only at the gym to please chads in tinder, you wont have a chance

Good luck man

Good luck bro

Lean against something and wink at her.

low inhib mogs me.
Good luck.

Make sure to tag me too.

@Yungguy @OverBeforeItBegan @angrycurrycel well I approached her and asked her how her day was, she gave a forced "it was alright" kind of mumble and didn't even ask how mine was. I then decided to ask her if she wanted to work in a set as we were both doing squats but she refused. I obviously wasn't getting anywhere so i straight out asked her if she wanted to get a coffee sometime with me but instead of having the decency to just say no this fucking bitch decided to put her headphones in and just ignore me, i cant describe right now how much i hate foids

@Yungguy @OverBeforeItBegan @angrycurrycel well I approached her and asked her how her day was, she gave a forced "it was alright" kind of mumble and didn't even ask how mine was. I then decided to ask her if she wanted to work in a set as we were both doing squats but she refused. I obviously wasn't getting anywhere so i straight out asked her if she wanted to get a coffee sometime with me but instead of having the decency to just say no this fucking bitch decided to put her headphones in and just ignore me, i cant describe right now how much i hate foids

What a fucking piece of shit. JFL at the empathetic gender. No one forced her to go out with you but she could've at least been nice.
Keep trying though, clearly you're low inhib so you might get lucky someday.

Go ER

I've seen here on tinder so she's obviously single

What a fucking piece of shit. JFL at the empathetic gender. No one forced her to go out with you but she could've at least been nice.
Keep trying though, clearly you're low inhib so you might get lucky someday.
The thing is im not even that low inhib but i had to force my self to do this because I thought she might be the one cause we both take the gym pretty seriously but that cunt wants chad like every foid ever, seriously fuck this life

Dude never go after foids. It's our destiny to remain celibate forever. Remember, celibacy is what you make of it.

Women do the approaching in 2019. If you aren't at least getting signs she wants the D don't bother

fuck her man

What a worthless fucking bitch man, still you've got the balls to approach foids which is more then 75% of this forum can say. You should keep trying different foids though, I think you'll have some luck.

What a worthless fucking bitch man, still you've got the balls to approach foids which is more then 75% of this forum can say. You should keep trying different foids though, I think you'll have some luck.
I might try again another day but rejection takes its toll on me i feel like shit, i dont care as much when its online though

What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

STOP FUCKING APPROACHING WOMAN IF YOU'RE SUBHUMAN.

So you are going to hate on me for trying?
I'd understand trying if you were still bluepilled and not on this forum, but assuming that by this point both you and others know that you're ugly and you know that woman CANNOT love ugly men that arent their sons, why are you even trying? You wanna know how you actually get laid or a GF as an ugly man?

Richmaxx, Statusmaxxx, or Betabux. These are your only valid options. Cold approaching is futile and a waste of fucking time.

I'd understand trying if you were still bluepilled and not on this forum, but assuming that by this point both you and others know that you're ugly and you know that woman CANNOT love ugly men that arent their sons, why are you even trying? You wanna know how you actually get laid or a GF as an ugly man?

Richmaxx, Statusmaxxx, or Betabux. These are your only valid options. Cold approaching is futile and a waste of fucking time.
So im guessing you weren't a big fan of @uninstall

Congratulations for your suicide mission.
Do you like that gym? Get ready to find a new one.

Congratulations for your suicide mission.
Do you like that gym? Get ready to find a new one.
Ill just go at a different time tbh

The problem she'll gossip you.

Bruh, this is the reason I dont do this shit. I legit think I might smash her face into The squat rack right there. I have some ERfuel issues about getting rejected

Don't let the "just ldar" cels bring you down op. You did what you could. It ain't your fault that you probably look like a gorilla with a horse face.

damn very sry man if a foid goes to public gym she’s always whoring for her chad tinder matches, what a heartless bitch that saw u as nothing but inferior scum, cunt deserves to be drowned in acid

At least you tried. Its unfortunate that she rejected you.

Don't let the "just ldar" cels bring you down op. You did what you could. It ain't your fault that you probably look like a gorilla with a horse face.
damn very sry man if a foid goes to public gym she’s always whoring for her chad tinder matches, what a heartless bitch that saw u as nothing but inferior scum, cunt deserves to be drowned in acid
At least you tried. Its unfortunate that she rejected you.
Thanks bros, i feel kinda better now as i felt like shit when i got home though from the gym, i dunno how some guys approach every day and handle rejection so frequently, i guess you just become immune to it

at least you tried. filthy foid. what i hate is that foids get affirmative action benefits for jobs and university.

at least you tried. filthy foid. what i hate is that foids get affirmative action benefits for jobs and university.
Based Austrian painter avi

Pretty much what I expected. At least you tried.

That sucks bro. I would have been sweating like a hound and wouldnt be able to make eye contact in that situation

I might try again another day but rejection takes its toll on me i feel like shit, i dont care as much when its online though

No bro it's good that you got rejected. Being forced to think over what could possible be if you did approach her when you didn't is much worse than any rejection.

Shes probably just doing butt- and legexercises only at the gym to please chads in tinder, you wont have a chance
Just try. If she rejects you, you won't lose much.